Thread: AO is still here!

AO is still here!

Suprised. So the run down?

Who is still around that remembers me? lol

How's the pop doesn't matter on timezone (but plz state) was always one that played at different times depending on the day?

Omni or Clan winning? (or is that obsolete now?)

Guess that's all... and Hi might come back and play around for a bit and see what's going on. Bored. And well Wow is blah

Quote Originally Posted by Zidjahn View Post
    How's the pop doesn't matter on timezone (but plz state) was always one that played at different times depending on the day?
    Decent during European prime time (GMT 18:00 to 23:00) at least.

It's void with all these multiboxers around. Everyone's just losing.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowforcee View Post
    Decent during European prime time (GMT 18:00 to 23:00) at least.

It's void with all these multiboxers around. Everyone's just losing.
    Hey Shadow
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

Suprised. So the run down?

Who is still around that remembers me? lol

Guess that's all... and Hi might come back and play around for a bit and see what's going on. Bored. And well Wow is blah
    Hey! i played with you many many years ago. (clan soldier if i recall correctly)

Welcome back
    Clan FTW
    Master Veteran General Crusher "Forz"
    Neophyte Administrator "Buroz"
    Neophyte Sergeant "Rocketz"
    Novice "Nuketz"
    Apprentice "Pepitaz"
    Mentalist "Odinz"
    Novice "Forzjr"

“Two things are infinite: The Universe and Omni Solitus SB. And I'm not sure about the Universe.” (Albert L33tstein)

Hi Zid.

You can count the people you will remember on one hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Kijomimi View Post
    Hi Zid.

You can count the people you will remember on one hand.
    That's lame. Gonna start a free account and go from there. Good to see you are still around

Fronz i was clan in the early begining. But went Omni after about 2 years being clan.

I have been unsubbed for a few months, I come and go though. Add Owezara and my fixer to your list, will probably see me on at some point.

I found a few old RK2 omnis in Paradise - but really its only 3-4 that you would actually remember. Scumtron is around now and again, I think Shtylez was playing somewhat recently but not for long. It is all very sporadic these days.

You might run into Esq if you are lucky, but as far as old DF goes, that would be about it.

DF is long gone. Many of its active players have indeed moved to Paradise. I (Petmania) am still in there. Hi!

I remember your name popping up quite a few times during those tower wars on Rimor back in the day as one of those nasty blue dots who were always on the frontlines .

Welcome back

what up Zid. I was either around on my fixer Dexicane while you were around or the other two in my sig.

also, not playing the game. let me know if it's good again yet
    Jenaku - 220 ma
    Dexiecane - 220 adv
    Decksii - 220 sold

soup guys?

Quote Originally Posted by dexiecane View Post
    what up Zid. I was either around on my fixer Dexicane while you were around or the other two in my sig.

also, not playing the game. let me know if it's good again yet
    I remember you!

Finally installed the game. Made a free account for now to check things out. Been on the last few days so far been fun. I'm liking how they changed the begining of things seems easier and more is explained for newer players, the new ICC is nice makes things a bit better. With that being said though i'm gonna have to play around a bit before i decided if i'm gonna resub and try the endgame again we shall see.

My only downfall is man it's hard to make creds to buy anything lol loot loot loot sell sell sell and still not enough to get implants and stuff :/ i see they never increased creds at low levels

Zidjahn83 is my enfo for now. prolly make some others later on gonna atleast get to 40-50 range on this first though. Added a Fixer Zidfix
    Last edited by Zidjahn; May 25th, 2016 at 03:58:56.

Sup mah neegas..

I left the AO Union, we had a vote and the esquit just got over the line. Been a couple years now at least since i been on, have had a temptation once but i could not be arsed to fl;ap with this **** anylonger.

Legion in a month, which servers you on.. Frostmourne Alli for me.
    Posted by Seventh: Has something to do with the fact that RL speaking im 172 sm high and weight 96 kg, all of which come in muscle form (and guessing your reaction about forum pvp, yes i can log into webcam )

Said the pixels lol..

Quote Originally Posted by Esqi View Post
    Legion in a month, which servers you on.. Frostmourne Alli for me.
    Illidan (For the Horde)

Was also kinda shocked to come here and still see that the game was going. Glad that it is hope all is well.
    You can find me at:
    Battlenet @ Marilata#1680
    Steam @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/marilata

Quote Originally Posted by traderjill View Post
    illidan (for the horde)

was also kinda shocked to come here and still see that the game was going. Glad that it is :d hope all is well.
    brian misseseseseses you jillybilly
    Dysfunktion.
    Trypants.
    Setup.
    One bright day in the middle of the night,
    Two dead boys got up to fight.
    Back to back they faced each other,
    Drew their swords, and Shot each other.
    A deaf policeman heard the noise,
    He came and killed those two dead boys.
    If you don't believe this lie is true... ask the Blind Man, He saw it too.