Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: best of the best clan orgs

Quote Originally Posted by Awikun View Post
    For me Devils Inside is one of the worst example of bunch of exploiters only beaten by Neverknowbest ...
    LOL.... i guess u mean Punk not DI
    Last edited by Sancus; May 24th, 2016 at 07:32:36. Reason: Removed last comment.
    Clan FTW
    Master Veteran General Crusher "Forz"
    Neophyte Administrator "Buroz"
    Neophyte Sergeant "Rocketz"
    Novice "Nuketz"
    Apprentice "Pepitaz"
    Mentalist "Odinz"
    Novice "Forzjr"

“Two things are infinite: The Universe and Omni Solitus SB. And I'm not sure about the Universe.” (Albert L33tstein)

the best rk1 clan org is UNIDENTIFIED, all you need to do in order to join is buy a neutral faction change, join the neutral gimps and fight both omnis and clamburgers
    . . . everything in creation is impermanenT

Quote Originally Posted by McKnuckleSamwich View Post
    Err. I don't even thing there are any Rk1 orgs left. So it's either RK2 die-hards or solo romping.
    Obviously RK1 orgs left however as per the reason why Lazy might be looking for them, they dont search the limelight/drama as much as the rest of yall
    Metafly7 220/30/70 "E"

Advfly7 170/19/42 "E"

Proud member of ~Spirit~ Rubi-Ka Atlantean

Anarchy proves this quote wrong: "War would end if the dead could return." ~ Stanley Baldwin

Wouldn't it be simpler to list ALL active orgs? How many left? Like 20?

Quote Originally Posted by Phatkeep View Post
    Wouldn't it be simpler to list ALL active orgs? How many left? Like 20?
    that would be silly. just because an org is active doesn't mean it's worth joining.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    that would be silly. just because an org is active doesn't mean it's worth joining.
    Because org is from RK1, it's totally not worth to join.
    Ciassene

Quote Originally Posted by Ciassene View Post
    Because org is from RK1, it's totally not worth to join.
    heuhuheuehuehe funny joke. everyone knows that rk2 is the red-headed stepchild of ao

Storm is not what is was, but during her heydays; if Storm turned up to NW omni left. period. RK2 at this time could muster a handful of lvl 150+ on that server.
    When the game was built around combined player effort Storm reigned supreme.

Most of all the significant game/server firsts where by Stormers. Pande, beast, Storm got there first. (the first 220 was a neut 220 NT kiting in adonis) at that time nobody but neuts could gain any meaningful faction; the forums were full of posts asking for multiple side options to counter this, instead of asking for better faction options.
    Getting to Pande wasn't easy either; if you strayed one inch off a path, you fell to RK.
    Not to mention for the n00bs, there was no free pass, you had to do every single ring quest, just to get through SL.
    At this point in time a handful of rk2 players, had managed the mercs.
    And two of them were 201.

RK-1 patted their heads, and smiled at them.
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

To be fair - RK2 was first in Sector 42, which I think was the first raid requiring coordination across three separate raid groups. Boooyaaa (that soldier dude from Storm) was first to AI30 though. Remember being there for the ding along with a lot of GMs/ARKs/players. I've always had a small regret that I joined AO just after SL came out. Would have been fun to be around when NW was launched.

In my time one of the more notorious guilds were Avatars Reloaded. Mostly due to Satenia and Mastablasta on forums, Marxgorm leading PvP with Luckie (Redemption) and Fili (Storm) as well as the work in breaking the raidbot monopoly in Pande although a few members of other orgs were very vocal in this as well.
    Last edited by Avari; May 26th, 2016 at 08:40:17.
    Avari 220/30/80 - Araghos 220/30/80 - Shishido 220/30/7x - Araninn 220/30/80

Quote Originally Posted by Tergx
    If one of the few traders are PvPing around you and land GTH on you, take a trip to decon and it will be gone. What's the big deal hehe.

What's the summer NM campaign like this year so far?

Quote Originally Posted by Caloss2 View Post
    At this point in time a handful of rk2 players, had managed the mercs.
    And two of them were 201.

RK-1 patted their heads, and smiled at them.
    We were doing mercs for months at that point. RK2's kills were still like two or three months behind RK1 which was woefully bad, but let's not get carried away. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiftyr View Post
    Die? Plz? NOW!
    Dark Front Better Than You™, Since 2003

Quote Originally Posted by Aidid View Post
    We were doing mercs for months at that point. RK2's kills were still like two or three months behind RK1 which was woefully bad, but let's not get carried away. :P
    Storm spawned and killed x2 mercs day one. 2002 NW release, we had prior knowledge from the beta (yup there was a beta, I was in the same guild as Ptak9 and a few other clan in the beta, CC was utter crap in the beta)
    Iann was bugger though, always despawned before being taken down (used to be a 30min timer on mercs after they spawned) and Iann was always the toughest (but HNT drop rate was higher)
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

Storm spawned and killed x2 mercs day one. 2002 NW release, we had prior knowledge from the beta (yup there was a beta, I was in the same guild as Ptak9 and a few other clan in the beta, CC was utter crap in the beta)
    Iann was bugger though, always despawned before being taken down (used to be a 30min timer on mercs after they spawned) and Iann was always the toughest (but HNT drop rate was higher)
    RK1 was pretty tight-lipped about that knowledge, too, if I remember correctly. On RK2 we ended up with people exchanging information on how to even spawn the mercs for favors like not attacking towers. Maybe those were just conspiracy theories, but I could believe it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiftyr View Post
    Die? Plz? NOW!
    Dark Front Better Than You™, Since 2003

you guise are proving the point that rk1 used to be pvm server
    Ciassene

RK1 wasn't the server that put keepers in CSS for evades. I mean, Satenia did, but only to mock RK2.

Yeah pvm server.....

http://i.imgur.com/YTYMv4J.jpg?1

ooh boy, a picture of clanners in camelot!! amigawd, what can we do?

oh yes, we perhaps have some omnis in tara lair!
    Ciassene

Quote Originally Posted by Esssch View Post
    RK1 wasn't the server that put keepers in CSS for evades. I mean, Satenia did, but only to mock RK2.
    idk about keepers in css, but I do remember about duels with kiting (like ******* do) and without kiting (like real men do)
    Ciassene

idk about keepers in css, but I do remember about duels with kiting (like ******* do) and without kiting (like real men do)
    rk2 doesnt know how to deal with evaders in duels so they force them to stand still heuheuehueheu. that's why css keepers and marinegent's evade soldier were possible lol

ooh boy, a picture of clanners in camelot!! amigawd, what can we do?

oh yes, we perhaps have some omnis in tara lair!
    In med-suits and with Carlos. Cal's screenshot was from 02-03ish it looks like. Post-Mercs, pre-SL.

Also I see Qune and Partysoldier! I think Party still has a set of my pred armor from when he came back fairly recently. I miss those two, good guys.

As for RK1 being the PvM server, it was both the PvM and PvP server. Top in PvM for how long? And that PvM dominance directly made PvP more exciting. Better gear = better PvP.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast