Thread: Any good outdoor leveling areas in The Reck?

Any good outdoor leveling areas in The Reck?

I'm leveling my froob 152 Advy, it's well geared and can solo just fine. I'm looking to get some xp between dailies and was wondering if there were any good spots in the Reck to do some xp farming
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!

Mob XP in the Reck is really high, so there are a few good hunting spots. My experience is in teams though; if you want to solo it's probably better to do Ql170 solo RK missions for the mission reward, because you will lack damage. But best to try it yourself and see if it works for you

The Island of the Dead in the southeast is a pretty nice spot; similar XP as in the Inner Sanctum, but without the issue of running out of mobs so quickly. The outer ring should be about right for your level I think. The inner ring has higher level mobs.
    Another option (lower level) are the golems at Boulder Cliffs or Dreamcatcher Beach.

PS if you're a froob advy, take off the fire bracer, as many mobs have a high fire damage shield.