Thread: New engine

New engine

Heya, i was just wondering.
    I use new engine and it goes from stable to unstable in function of patchs.
    I often send bug report when crash.
    The client engine issue, even GMs admit it, is the support of my subscription.
    In fact i can't "enjoy" my subscription because of an unstable new engine.
    (quite like portable telephone subscription)

For those who have got the same issue like me, FC should make a gesture of goodwill?

Cons: Old engine still available :X
    Eilistrae 220/30/70 MA equip pic //Araushne 216/30 NT equip pic // Nhaundar 220/30 pic equip // Ahlysaaria 220/30 equip
    Dritst 220/30 Agent equip pic // Vhaeraun 218/30 fixer // Dylinrae 217/30 trader // Seldszar 220/29 adv
    Nhaundar 216/16 Trox enf <3 equip

* http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=544974 <3 ty, how some ppl can be
    * S*rovi1: cant log in game funcom not responding Mrdex: they're translating Mrdex: give em some time.
    * Phante: whining is directly proportional with incompetence imo the more you sux the more youll cry and ask for stupid stuff.
    * [Provision]: 500m if you can even dent me You gained 103 PVP Solo Score.

Hm. I haven't noticed much change in the stability of the new engine in the last couple of patches. Random crashes are sporadic and rare, and happen with the old engine too. The Rome Red desynch bug (not limited to Rome Red) happens with very high frequency but it's been that way for ages. Haven't noticed that getting any better or any worse.

Ophiuchus : 220/30/80 HAHA etc
    Nahuatl
    :: 220/30/80 Melee 4lyfe
    Khurkh :: 220/30/80 healtankpew
    Transcendence
    Msanthropic
    : 210/26/60 nanostab
    Spidershiva :: 165/23/42 kite? eh?
    Silentmotion
    : 150/20/42 tankthink
    The Union

Quote Originally Posted by Ophiuchus View Post
    happens with very high frequency but it's been that way for ages.
    The following points of perception seem to blur within the realm of AO....

"Not working as intended", "getting used too" and "functioning as intended"....

Oh I regularly complain about it to all and sundry, believe me It's just that this particular source of absolute frustration and swearing doesn't seem to have changed much lately.

Ophiuchus : 220/30/80 HAHA etc
    Nahuatl
    :: 220/30/80 Melee 4lyfe
    Khurkh :: 220/30/80 healtankpew
    Transcendence
    Msanthropic
    : 210/26/60 nanostab
    Spidershiva :: 165/23/42 kite? eh?
    Silentmotion
    : 150/20/42 tankthink
    The Union

According to my observations i dont think fc have competencies, and resources to fix issues related to AO and its new engine, or making good MMORPGs. The best solutions fc can do now is aim for offline markets and make singleplayer games to maintain sustainable income for their own survival.
    . . . everything in creation is impermanenT

Could try closing everything else on pc before starting up AO. And also, never use whompas. Or take up on a religion.