Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Official LvL 15 Fr00b Tourny Thread

Free bump and i ll post some msg's ingame too.... lets advertise a bit guys !
    Btw i m signing up officially with my 15 opi MA : Arrrya.

Sorry for the absence lately. Been pretty busy with work and family stuff. I dont remember all of those entries you guys told me about earlier today. Get me their info again and Ill add them.
    As far as the possible change in time goes, the three options I can offer is to do it around 8 p.m. or so eastern time Saturday night (19th), or really early eastern time on the 20th (like 4 a.m.), or keep it the same time as currently listed. Ill let the majority vote. We will decide and change the schedule officially on the 15th.

On a more personal level, Im redoing my advy completely. I have on my mind to reroll trox but I dont want to farm all that nodrop gear again as well as retwink. Im probably going to go 1he this time. Nervejolter + phase blade or just 2 nervejolters. I also rushed my twinking so i can get on some higher gear and imps. I want to get a higher heal on, more ACs and more HP. What do you guys think about 1he over pistol?

I really only had time for the first one wish I could join for others...
    Characters:
    Legendfluff (with many accounts of froobs)

Froob Level 5 Collar: http://i.imgur.com/I19c92X.jpg
    Froob atrox Lv5 Collar: http://i.imgur.com/2zVqTX9.jpg

With the onset of awakened beast armor, we can now equip Alpha chest on Atrox Soldiers & Alpha Brain on Atrox Doctors.

more ar on pistols ..no access to 1he buff due to lvl lock .... pistol mastery is nice ...but i guess melee is better dmg overall ... better min dmg at least but melee makes you more week vs rooters
    trox definatly if u go melee

This is retarded. I just now learned about pistol mastery... I thought that was just for soldiers. And advy cant use it anyway wtf.

meh forgive me ... i gave u false hope's
    Self VisualProfession==BureaucratOr
    Self VisualProfession==Doctor
    OrSelf VisualProfession==Engineer
    OrSelf VisualProfession==MetaPhysicist
    OrSelf VisualProfession==Soldier
    Last edited by Eqvestre; Mar 9th, 2016 at 17:11:35.

Bump ! wtb more action in here!

BTW question any grafts are allowed only if the participating toon can self cast it right ?
    Traders are aloud to pre drain ?

I'll make something really crappy just to participate.
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!

Lack off activity in here makes me wonder if this tourney is still on !!???!!!
    WTB reply

Ah crud due today, no way I can get the twink done in time. Gl to the contestants!
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!

This is rude , i understand RL >AO but it only takes 2-3 mins to post here and delay tourny or cancel it .... i m very dissapointed !

we should organize dis for real .... With more advertising and stuff and friendly time and day

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12