Thread: Notum Saturated Metaplast Armor - do anybody have info?

Notum Saturated Metaplast Armor - do anybody have info?

I am a nano-technician, and currently using carbonum armor.
    But this new one is more interesting to me

Do anybody have any info on this armor at all? Can anybody out there make it?

Notum Saturated Metaplast Breastplate ql 200

Notum Saturated Metaplast Armor Trousers ql 200

Notum Saturated Metaplast Boots ql 200

Well its ingame but never have seen that ql - I have a ql 69 chest.
    Level 200 Eng

My name was nerfed if you wish to contact me ingame please use superslang

These are great days we're living, bros! We are jolly green giants, walking the earth with guns. These people we wasted here today are the finest human beings we will ever know. After we rotate back to the world, we're gonna miss not having anyone around that's worth shooting.

I actually found the steps on a German site...the one listed in the sticky thread on how to make this armor. I haven't myself yet...but the items are said to be in game now.

Ok...found it for any interested.

http://www.aors.de/aors/modules.php?...showpage&pid=3
    Last edited by Eine_hund; Oct 24th, 2002 at 17:24:43.

I added the link for you to the 'creation site' pretty easy to follow with the icons.

ok..

Exactly where do you get the sheet of notum saturated metaplast?
    Elbo - LVL 220 Top of the line: Supreme Creator Engineer

Making 5 Gem Saba Bracers! Give tell in game!
    Crat - LVL 209! Doc - LVL 170,MA - LVL 106,Fixer - LVL 103,Keeper - LVL 140,, MP - LVL 109, Shade - LVL 165
    QFT: 1800+. EE: 2400+. ME: 2400+. Chem: 1800+ WS: 1900+. Psychology: 1800 Pharm: 1800

Making QL300 AI Armor and Weapons!

Not sure. Was emailing the info to the anarchyarcanum guys....his first reply was that it wasn't in the game...then as soon as he logged on he saw some. If you email then they should be able to help. Sorry.

Originally posted by Eine_hund
    I actually found the steps on a German site...the one listed in the sticky thread on how to make this armor. I haven't myself yet...but the items are said to be in game now.

Ok...found it for any interested.

http://www.aors.de/aors/modules.php?...showpage&pid=3
    On taht german site it says that it is not ingame..dunno what is true...

but it also says it drops from chests in mission.. I think.. not to good in greman

what is tru is its ingame but only at baby ql's ;/
    Level 200 Eng

My name was nerfed if you wish to contact me ingame please use superslang

These are great days we're living, bros! We are jolly green giants, walking the earth with guns. These people we wasted here today are the finest human beings we will ever know. After we rotate back to the world, we're gonna miss not having anyone around that's worth shooting.

hmm.. do they drop as plates or finished armor?
    In case... where?

never seen the ql 200 stuff, don't actually think it's possible to get anything ql 80+ : /.

Unhappy

Seems its in the game, just only below ql100.

See: http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...threadid=60943

Fingers heard it from Cosmik who heard it from Blackmane.
    -Omnitek is your fiend
    Claybats the Sane
    Idahoe | Kalderon | Claybats | Meyna

Originally posted by Elbo
    ok..

Exactly where do you get the sheet of notum saturated metaplast?
    Anyone tried the CAS-process on a sheet of carbonum?

/Puus

Ok since theres only tid bits of info scattered around ill gave you the lowdown.

Notum Saturated Metaplast Armor is made from Notum Saturated Metaplast Shell

Apparently the shell is found on scooplets out in agean altho it drops very rarely and the Ql dosent do above 100. A guild mate of mine found one while hunting for Doga parts.

The shell looks like the carbon sheets but it has a purpleish tinge to it. To turn the shell it into armor you follow the same process as carbon armor. First use the etch-a-sketchTM on it, i used a brestplate, and you will get something that looks like this Etched Pattern for a Notum Saturated Metaplast Breastplate Then run it thru your hard PPPE and Vola your very own Notum Saturated Metaplast Armor!
    Originally posted by Runar Thor
    Having a launch like AO had was like being violently spanked for 2 years straight and we swear by the great, soft pillow in the sky to take every precaution possible to ensure the future safety of our botties

I have one piece of the notum saturated metaplast plate, but it was found somewhere around 14.2 i think. Since that time I've killed 100's of scoops and have not found another piece...
    What would it cost for you to give up your chest piece superslang? I've been trying to get a full suit of the stuff together as social armor for a while now