Thread: Wear (Equipment) Window

Wear (Equipment) Window

Not sure when it changed, but only noticed it after the last patch. When in a fight, I can no longer transfer from the cloth, Impl, or Social window to the Weapon window (subsections within the wear window). I did not see anything in the latest patch about it so not sure if I simply missed a prior change. If the Weapon window is open when you start the fight, it will stay open, but I cannot switch to it while in a fight.

I also noticed this. Bump for fix
    RIP Angels of the Night
    Tlaski / 220 Soldier
    Tlaskeh / 220 Doc
    Clatskanie / 220 Engineer

I tried this with a melee toon and could open the window just fine. So pulled an old fixer out of storage and sure enough could not switch windows to weapons while in combat.

Should this be a "bug" report? Or, was this "intended"?

Emma

Quote Originally Posted by Emma View Post
    Should this be a "bug" report? Or, was this "intended"?

Emma
    I'm sure it is intended.
    Angler - Level 220/30 Adventurer - RK 3-> RK 1 -> RK - PVP Equip - DMG Equip

After reading the comments, I have tried duplicating the condition on a fixer, doc, crat, trader, and soldier. The only one that could not switch to the weapons page while in combat was the fixer. That seems a bit too specific to be a bug, but I cannot think of any possible reason for the change. Especially when if you have the weapons page open at the start of combat it stays activated. So honestly, can't see why it isn't a bug either. Why it is here instead of a bug report. Just can't tell and cannot think of any rational for this circumstance.

Submitting as a bug. Org mate has no problem opening the window with their fixer.
    Last edited by Deemure; Feb 18th, 2016 at 17:47:00. Reason: update