Thread: Omg This Is Bullsh*t

Omg This Is Bullsh*t

http://www.anarchy-online.com/conten...articles/1700L

Im sorry........If thw People who post this news, or if FC has to give the go ahead they are not even taking the time too see what is what.

Notice..
    Omni-Tek employees and militia continually gun down clan members and neutrals, with little regard for the so-called amnesty

So why are clanner Constantly Invading 2ho and other Low suppress OT areas? huh?

I know for a fact that every guilded OT , hell 80% of them are with the story and DO not Start wars or kill clanner for no reason.

I am Utterly dispointed in this STUPID go ahead for this post...

They gone over the top with it...
    First a bomb goes off in ent...then silence..now and offical war with two clans.

Hmmmm

well perhaps if Clansmen and women were not continually attacked with no provacation when gridding into 2HO for legitamate reasons were not continually attacked by lame gridcampers then this may not have happened.

Then again if anything had been heard of from the CoT or Ross then it might not of happened either.

well perhaps if Clansmen and women were not continually attacked with no provacation when gridding into 2HO for legitamate reasons were not continually attacked by lame gridcampers then this may not have happened.

Im sorry...Let me restate what I said.

I constantly see cLANNER camping grid and whompahs ATTACKING OT coming into 2ho.

Also...if you get attacked when gridding, I think you may find OT Guilds where warned of an attack.

Listen to me..
    "you -only-see-hundreds-of-ot's-when-there-a-planned-attack-"

I never ever ever see Loads of people there when just "visiting" or "taking a look"

Both are bad

This is going on from both sides, and has been all along. The amnesty has had some impact, but going from 20% down to 10% gridcampers, doesnt really cut it...

I travel a lot around, and somehow however, I have only seen camping clanners.... but thats just bad timing nothing else.

Besides, we gave CoT a chance to react... they didnt

If I was gridding into 2HO when it was under attack I would expect to be attacked. Thats fine with me.
    But omni camp the grids all the time unless some clansmen come in when you have killed one of us and clear you out for a bit.
    It has happened to me several times.

I personally think either side camping the grid is wrong and never attack first. If some people actually roleplayed when doing it I wouldn't mind as much, but they don't. They ignore your crys about the amnesty and say nothing!

Even if they shouted "Die clanner scum this is for my brother!!" or something, anything it would be an attempt at justifying their actions. But no they just want to svrew up your day as much as possible.

MORE roleplay people!!

LOL wild...I do say die clanner scum this for my brother becuase, I do actually pvp with him ...hes right next to me

hehe