Thread: Neutnet in a Nutshell

Neutnet in a Nutshell

[Neutnet]: You are currently banned on this network. Reason: not a pvp event [pvp] Remains of Liberceres [manaas]. You have 1 day(s) 18:42:05 left of your bantime

If I pvp it's not a pvp event?

What do

Are you the same guy that spammed same msg to me over 50 times then said "so salty" thinking i had banned you?
    Punk
    Fixer/Enf/NT/Soldier/Doctor/Agent/Crat/Keeper/Engi

Quote Originally Posted by Mickbinda View Post
    Are you the same guy that spammed same msg to me over 50 times then said "so salty" thinking i had banned you?
    u salty tho?

you should of sell the screenshot rights in shopping channel!
    Ciassene

Na, because the fine bros would probably try a take down on it.

Quote Originally Posted by McKnuckleSamwich View Post
    The Fine bro's debacle deserves it's own thread, the memes/parody videos have been outstanding.
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

Quote Originally Posted by Caloss2 View Post
    The Fine bro's debacle deserves it's own thread, the memes/parody videos have been outstanding.
    is an AO Players react to fine bros announcement video in the works? complete with the liberal use of the /fblock emote...

Quote Originally Posted by Mickbinda View Post
    Yes

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    is an AO Players react to fine bros announcement video in the works? complete with the liberal use of the /fblock emote...
    I did consider it, but I'd be "jumping on the bandwagon" really, so nope, unlike them, I do have some integrity.

Sorely tempted though haha.
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

Quote Originally Posted by McKnuckleSamwich View Post
    HAHAHA nice!! The Mega64 video is pretty funny.

Neutnet is pretty heartless. Just the way it is (maybe it has to be?) They will tell you to read the rules, Im sure they have a rule saying personal pvp is not a pvp event.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsuniko View Post
    [Neutnet]: You are currently banned on this network. Reason: not a pvp event [pvp] Remains of Liberceres [manaas]. You have 1 day(s) 18:42:05 left of your bantime

If I pvp it's not a pvp event?

What do
    Nope, that's not a PvP Event, that's gloating...
    A new light shines upon Rubi-Ka,A new channel is opened in the grid feed,
    A new Team dedicated to the distribution of knowledge is formed.
    >>> AO-Universe <<<
    For the People, By the People.

Neutnet is back online?
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

Not been offline as far as I know...
    A new light shines upon Rubi-Ka,A new channel is opened in the grid feed,
    A new Team dedicated to the distribution of knowledge is formed.
    >>> AO-Universe <<<
    For the People, By the People.