Thread: [Clan] The M.I.A. Squad is recruiting

[Clan] The M.I.A. Squad is recruiting

The M.I.A. Squad is recruiting

Who are we?

We are a group of friends that have known each other for years. The org was made as an exile from drama and other stuff we don't like. Most of us got years of experience, and take pride in quality over quantity.
    We never had any aspiration of being a big org, but a fun place to be when you are in game. We have not recruited activly until now. Our goal is to have fun, do raids, helping each other to get better. Most of us got plenty of experience raiding with few people. Yes, it's harder, but also more fun. Outside the org we got quite a few supporters from other orgs helping out, and joining our bot.

What we are looking for:

Players who are taking pride in their toons. Having an army of 220s in med suit doesn't impress us.
    Players who want to explore the entire game, and participate actively in all kinds of raids.
    Players who are kind and helpful, not just to org members, but also shows respect to others.
    Players who knows that building a good toon takes time, and doesn't waste time whining about it.
    If you want to do towers, it's great as we really want to do more of that.
    Having at least one endgame toon is appreciated, but you don't have to. You do however got to have the goal to get one soon.
    Maturity. Age doesn't matter, attitude does.

What we can offer:

We do of course have a 300 city with all benefits.
    For now we got 2 bases, but who knows – by the end this is posted they have been taken (but we'll get them back )
    We got players with tons of experience that are happy to help out.
    We would like to brag about some sort of family feeling, but be warned, it's a very dysfunctional family with weird humor.
    If any situation occurs that is unpleasant it will be dealt with immediately, and we do not accept things to grow so it gets unpleasant for everyone.
    We offer friendship. If it can't be said to your face, it will not be said behind your back.
    We understand that real life comes first, and do not expect you to be available 24/7.
    We can assist in twinking, leveling and help you farm the gear you need.

If any of this seems appealing, you can contact me or any toon starting with Denni for a talk.

Happy Gaming!

Tomifix
    Last edited by Tomifix; Jan 28th, 2016 at 06:56:48.
    President of The M.I.A. Squad - The org that promise nothing, and delivers!

Tomifix 220/30 Fixer, Timifox 220/30 Shade, Doktorlege 220/30 Doc, Dontfearme 220/30 Keeper, Icdeadppl 220/30 TS Trader, Diedfromlag 220/30 Soldier, Lootitall 220/30 Crat
    And too many other alts.