Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Once upon a time on internet

As long as we have forum drama AO isn't officially dead, keep up the forum drama pls & thx.

Since I was the raid leader, is it ok if I join in on the drama?
    It wasn't because you were using lvl 100 nanos and you know it.

You failed to follow these very simple orders, even though I posted most of them many times in our side bot:

Do NOT attack patrollers.
    Do NOT break shackles on patrollers.
    Do use assist.
    Do NOT ninja pull lots of mobs when the tank is already busy with their alien friends.
    STOP attacking the second tower at 2 bouble's health.
    Do NOT run away when AC comes and Q/AFK out of range.
    Do re-assist on seekers.
    Do NOT tell the raid leader that the only thing that matters is your level and nothing else.

I got tells from two other members of the raid complaining about your gameplay even after you were told.
    Having TL 4 symbs and lvl 100 nanos as a 220/30 doesn't help but is in no way a reason I would kick you or anybody else for.

I have helped many people not knowledgable about AO in general and S42 in particular, so trying to make me out to be an elitist who bashes on casuals or beginners is ridiculous.

Now go enjoy some pasta al dente with your whine.

pengtuzi: Since you are the raid leader it is partially your fault if the raid you lead went bust. It is still not fair to blame on 1 guy, and it seems like you missed the point with this thread, even when it is clear. So according to the art of war principles you would beheaded.

Next!
    Last edited by UNIDENTIFIED; Jan 30th, 2016 at 02:53:47.
    . . . everything in creation is impermanenT

Quote Originally Posted by pengtuzi View Post
    Since I was the raid leader, is it ok if I join in on the drama?

Hmmmm

./popcorn
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

Quote Originally Posted by pengtuzi View Post
    correct me if i'm wrong but i always thought whine was enjoyed with some good cheese?

Not listening to a raidleader can easily get you kicked from the raid, but being childish and aggresive outburst cause of it, in the bot chat, is why you'll get booted.
    Didn't know people would defend or think a player being childish and having aggressive behavior toward raidleader and other raiders after not listening to raidleader can cause this much drama.
    But then again, I have popcorn and I'm no longer a raidleader, so who cares??
    "Meliz" Crat
    "Snoopdooog" MA
    "Melizabe" Sol
    "Hozpital" Arguably best 2016 doc
    "Sleekiez" The swiftest meeper ingame!
    "Cruzade" Will see you!
    "Stitmeistr" TL5 Enf
    "Cruzad3" 86 Agent
    "Treatmate" 86 Enf
    "Dankengine1" 39 Nanite FP Trader
    "Behekills" 21 Enf

Or check out our Informational Site
    Or apply today Rebirth Forums

The personal attacks will stop immediately, and if anyone persists in a "witchhunt" against anyone else, it will likely be classified as harassment.
    Coordinator Anarrina
    Public Forums Moderation Team Lead
    Community Relations Department

Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Forum Social Guidelines // Social Events with ARK // Rubi-Ka Marriage Registry // ARK Tours // Join ARK!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one. -- GRRM

Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    "witchhunt"
    Tbh Witchhunter would make a great agent or adv name.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    correct me if i'm wrong but i always thought whine was enjoyed with some good cheese?
    Merlot and ...? what's your poison Lazy ?
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

hellcom is full of terrible players so I can't imagine how bad you'd have to be to get kicked from a raid

and I say that as a member of it
    I am wiser than any god or scientist, for I have squared the circle and cubed Earth's sphere, thus I have created 4 simultaneous separate 24 hour days within a 4-corner (as in a 4-corner classroom) rotation of Earth. See for yourself the absolute proof.

./torches.. 1mill creds each, get your torches here PST

This tread was supported by Ebay.. the place where noobs becomes Trojan horses

T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123