Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Raidbots and their competence s42

Raidbots and their competence s42

Hello,

guess at least claner know that our main raidbot wiped at s42 yesterday.

Mainly a reason could be that one side was taken by a too little group of ppl (maybe 5 or 6, dont know exactly) while on the other sides about 20 and 26 ppl were around.
    Finally the east side wiped 2 times and after more than an hour of waiting first ppl left the raid.

A few of them were from my org because no one could expect that and we had other commitements. We got banned for 30 days afterwards as deserter (me included).
    This is what the superadmin told me, decided by raidleaders. I mean that is not the main reason about this topic because we know that we can handle nearly everything on our own but its a question of how and why.

I am sorry to say it but a huge part of wipe is owed by incompetence of raidleaders. Reason is very simple, why to split like the way I mentioned above?
    Absolutely bad decision to let the small group go there. Finally it ended in doublewipe and to calm down ppl they gave additional 160 points to them instead of guarantee a successful raid.
    Ban the admin for that decision! :P

Please note being RL is not only a privileg to kick ppl and do bids. Discussions within the community are undesired and that cant be the way to go. The game is called Anarchy Online but dont treat ppl like it.
    RLs should also know something about the mechanics and they proved again that I forgot more about s42 than a few ever learned.
    Speaking to the commander does not influence anything except your personal access. Maybe you should listen to his story ....

After 1h waiting a few other ppl and we left the raid because of other commitments. They did not care about the other ppl just banned us for 30 days because we were a group of 7 ppl.
    Is that professional? For sure not! Ban all or no one!

We dont plan to disturb upcomming raids in any form because of loyality to our clan friends. Thats below our level and we know that it would only hurt the "common" member.
    The raidleaders showed once more their incompetence. Ofc people can say dont join if u dont like but if u start something like a raid with many ppl u should do it in a professional way. People expect and deserve it!!!

Just my 2 cents.

this has been said countless time before, spartan doesn't deserve a side for them since merge. There is plenty of org that got more people online, there isn't any reason to do the sunday raid this way except rk1 wistful or grantful as you prefer.
    Many orgs are using alliance to do 42 and spartan is free to act like that while in respect for the 50 ish peoples that join hodorraid, spartan should be under the same rule (farm points ect like most are doing since merge).
    Please We had 5 teams at West.

I can't comment on Sinc behaviour even if i can understand that "some" might have irl and not hours to spend in wait.
    Eilistrae 220/30/70 MA equip pic //Araushne 216/30 NT equip pic // Nhaundar 220/30 pic equip // Ahlysaaria 220/30 equip
    Dritst 220/30 Agent equip pic // Vhaeraun 218/30 fixer // Dylinrae 217/30 trader // Seldszar 220/29 adv
    Nhaundar 216/16 Trox enf <3 equip

* http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=544974 <3 ty, how some ppl can be
    * S*rovi1: cant log in game funcom not responding Mrdex: they're translating Mrdex: give em some time.
    * Phante: whining is directly proportional with incompetence imo the more you sux the more youll cry and ask for stupid stuff.
    * [Provision]: 500m if you can even dent me You gained 103 PVP Solo Score.

i totally agree with siro. Mistakes are made far too often and people getting annoyed if the same mistakes occurs again and again...

I don't care how it worked before, it doesn't work now.

Last few weeks we had a few raids where we did not let Spartans have their own side and it went fine, I wouldn't even care if everyone's points were reset to 0 upon them joining the raidbot, we just need a change and we need it NOW.

Full 42 raid failing because of what? Some history where they helped 42 on RK1 run? Guess what people, there's no RK1 now, just RK. You waste 50 other people's time for some kind of agreement you made years ago on a completely different server and expect it to fly?

Maybe it's time for a new bot, run by different people.

Yay bot drama. Does this mean there are still people playing?

what raid bot is this?

I was looking for a team for an hour tonight for poH and got no bites. temp quit again.

wtb poh teams, pst :<
    Dysfunktion.
    Trypants.
    Setup.
    One bright day in the middle of the night,
    Two dead boys got up to fight.
    Back to back they faced each other,
    Drew their swords, and Shot each other.
    A deaf policeman heard the noise,
    He came and killed those two dead boys.
    If you don't believe this lie is true... ask the Blind Man, He saw it too.

Sux when you dont have the skills to multibox s42
    Genele: ofc I come back to u difs. U used to look as hot as me

discussing none public bot issues in public forums will not help to solve the issue.
    also blaming a single org or raid leader(s) for stuff that happened won't solve it either.
    leaving a raid while it is running will on the other hand make it even harder to get it done.

best way to solve it: relax have a drink and enjoy the show. :-b

Quote Originally Posted by mcpala View Post
    discussing none public bot issues in public forums will not help to solve the issue.
    also blaming a single org or raid leader(s) for stuff that happened won't solve it either.
    leaving a raid while it is running will on the other hand make it even harder to get it done.

BUT BUT AND the drama :X come on omnis only making some with MB now
    We need to focus more on clan now!
    Eilistrae 220/30/70 MA equip pic //Araushne 216/30 NT equip pic // Nhaundar 220/30 pic equip // Ahlysaaria 220/30 equip
    Dritst 220/30 Agent equip pic // Vhaeraun 218/30 fixer // Dylinrae 217/30 trader // Seldszar 220/29 adv

* http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=544974 <3 ty, how some ppl can be
    * S*rovi1: cant log in game funcom not responding Mrdex: they're translating Mrdex: give em some time.
    * Phante: whining is directly proportional with incompetence imo the more you sux the more youll cry and ask for stupid stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by mcpala View Post
    I'm having red wine and cheese with this thread ^^
    Darkempire 220/30/70 Agent
    {edited by Anarrina: see me if you have questions}
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by nums214 View Post
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

Have tank, will travel pst
    RIP Angels of the Night
    Tlaski / 220 Soldier
    Tlaskeh / 220 Doc
    Clatskanie / 220 Engineer

It was the first s42 fail in ages. Spartans have helped us loads over the years, they deserve respect.

Be cool, it could have been worse, I won the ACDC on West side only to see the timer expire before I could loot it (that hurt!).

It happens, be thankful we have such a great raid bot and raid leaders willing to sacrifice their time to allow people to earn phats! Raid leading isn't easy and when you run out of people willing to do it bots die (Iraid for example).

Thanks to Baby, Falc, McV and the crew for doing what they do.
    Last edited by nat3s; Dec 29th, 2015 at 08:39:34.
    Defrag 220 Crat
    Chuckle 220 Doctor
    Nates 220 Shade
    Magnite 219 Enf
    Chipbutty 212 Fixer

All is good, for those who don't know:

The arrangement between Hodor and Spartans is now been changed. Spartans will now join the bot as normal and Hodor will allocate resources to each side under one unified leadership.

I never said something against or named the spartans. I just criticise the decissions and behaviour done by admins/RLs.

WTS

G.F.B.D.
    --------------------------------------------
    Artyomis has played 800 days 0 hours 0 minutes 0 seconds
    WTB subscription price lowered for eastern europe countries due to current USD/EUR-to-local-currency rates.

Quote Originally Posted by Artyomis View Post
    YAYE! join the banned side! \o/ (music plz!)

Quote Originally Posted by Difs View Post
    Sux when you dont have the skills to multibox s42
    They all gots no idea.

hodor is against mulitbox. I got banned within 5 mins of joining hodor. reason. multiboxer.

Omni side knows my work with multibox and s42. Lots of people with acdc's now that If i didnt step up, they wouldnt have acdcs.

a year and a 1/2 ago we did daily s42 on hellcom. that was because i multiboxed west, and my orgmates brian and eric would multibox north. we passed east to wisdomman, and boom. daily s42 raids.
    Last edited by Soju; Jan 3rd, 2016 at 00:32:52.

pvmers sack ballz, always did, HI FROM RL!
    Devil Inside for life.
    Pharexys - Adventurer
    Maniacu - Soldier
    Cyber2 - Nano-Technician
    Multibox - Bureaucrat

Devil Inside Website - Devil Inside Forum - Devil Inside YouTube Channel - Pharexys Twich Stream

Quote Originally Posted by Pharexys View Post
    pvmers sack ballz, always did, HI FROM RL!
    <3 u phare! muie

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast