Thread: Special Renewal Offer & Paid Points

Special Renewal Offer & Paid Points

I just renewed one of my accounts with the current holiday special for 12 months this morning. How long does it take for the related paid points for renewing to post to my account? It has been 4 or 5 hours, should I be waiting for days? Or, is something broken and I need to contact customer service?

Hmm ... and my Parasite Armor is not claimable yet either.

So what is the appropriate wait time?

Emma

edit: And game time has not changed either ...
    Last edited by Emma; Dec 13th, 2015 at 00:39:49.

Asking here as well as I'm considering using the middle 6 month option... Are the normal 600 paid points included in the offer? I see no mention of it.
    Anarchy Online Concept Art Gallery
    Lazy "Timba" Sabretooth - 220/30/80 - Fire kitty
    Very "Timbats" Much - 220/22/xx - Tradeskiller for hire!
    Timbamf - xx/xx/xx - upcoming tanky
    Spray "Airwick" Alloveryou - 60/6/14

If you were logged in when you made the purchase, you'll need to log off for a while before it's applied.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

It could have been that I was logged in the account too soon after checking on the status. In the past when I purchase paid points they are there almost as fast as the payment is approved, so I logged back in once that had happened.

In any case, everything is posted now, the new game-time, the paid points, and the special Parasite Armor is there to claim.

I can confirm that with the 12 month special renewal offer I received 1440 paid points along with the additional time, armor pieces, etc.

Emma

edit: Full set of Parasite includes One shoulder-pad & Two sleeves
    Last edited by Emma; Dec 13th, 2015 at 20:43:23.