Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Monthly Development Update - November 2015 (Tryptophan Overdose)

Quote Originally Posted by Emma View Post
    Is there a link somewhere to this new armor offered in this year's holiday subscription offer?

Emma
    http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...th-January-5th

I have not seen the stats yet and I cannot look them up on aoitems.com.

Is there a link somewhere to this new armor offered in this year's holiday subscription offer?

Emma
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluecheeze2 View Post
    http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...th-January-5th

I have not seen the stats yet and I cannot look them up on aoitems.com.
    Thanks, but it was the stats that I was looking for.

Emma

Thanks, but it was the stats that I was looking for.

Emma
    there.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Quote Originally Posted by Wakizaka View Post
    Thanks, when I checked earlier the patch wasn't on AOItems yet. I noticed a set of Michi armor also ...

So this new subscription offer armor appears very similar to the Luxury Armor except it replaces the helmet with 2 shoulder-pads.

Thanks

Emma

*1* shoulder pad

Quote Originally Posted by Zwelgje View Post
    Pants only QL1 ?
    All the pieces appear to level with you up to ql 200 ...

Emma

Anyone know if there is anything new added this year to the christmas loot table?
    Krause Equip

*** Krause's Evil WTB Thread! (Weird/Odd Stuff) ***
    (Items like "Lost Faith/Hope", "Wreath of Insects", "Chirop Exoskeleton Wing Mesh", "Small Jar", "Old Barrel")
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    This is going to get done if it kills me or preferably someone else.

So, been two weeks and no reply to my PM Michi. I may have to resort to other outlets to get my question answered. But meh, it is the holiday season so it is to be expected.
    Last edited by MachSchau; Dec 11th, 2015 at 01:48:23.

Quote Originally Posted by MachSchau View Post
    So, been two weeks and no reply to my PM Michi. I may have to resort to other outlets to get my question answered. I dont care, it is the holiday season.
    You are weird.

Quote Originally Posted by paperjockey View Post
    You are weird.
    you are weirder

Quote Originally Posted by Krause View Post
    Anyone know if there is anything new added this year to the christmas loot table?
    I have not seen anything new so far.

Santa workshop missions give a wrapped gift which opens to 2 presents to trade or open. Killing the general gives 5 presents to trade or open plus a leet pet, elf helper or zix in box. These presents spawn any number of social items including the tree dress, candy-cane bkpk, the various lasers from past years, etc.

Ice leets seem to drop the parts to the buildable Snowman from a few years ago plus the snowflakes to assemble your snowflake maker.

Ant leets seem to drop the red ornament one-time use land-car, antlers, and/or presents to open.

Ginger leets seem to drop the parts to make cookies from years ago.

Gift-Wrapped leet mission is repeatable and the Santa bag lost its unique tag this year. The stolen gifts are generally in the same locations as last year. Two in spots are very difficult to get to without flying, but these two are tradeable so you can get extra's for your smaller alts. Santa Leet (the big guy) is only in ICC this year.

I have not seen the antlers, snow flakes, cookie or snowman parts, or red ornament spawn from the presents, only a direct drop from the respective leets.

Emma

edit: I have not hunted Father Time
    Last edited by Emma; Dec 13th, 2015 at 21:46:09.

Nice thanks. Is Father Time truly a random spawn, or does he randomly spawn in a small number of preselected locations? Might be fun to try to just search random zones, but would be foolish if there is only a small handful of possible locations.
    Krause Equip

*** Krause's Evil WTB Thread! (Weird/Odd Stuff) ***
    (Items like "Lost Faith/Hope", "Wreath of Insects", "Chirop Exoskeleton Wing Mesh", "Small Jar", "Old Barrel")
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    This is going to get done if it kills me or preferably someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Le-Quack View Post
    you are weirder
    No one can top you though.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234