Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why more Neutral hate?

Why more Neutral hate?

With Pyramid instance everybody got a chance to upgrade their tokenboards/neck item:
    Clan https://aoitems.com/item/302912/patc...ombat-paragon/ or https://aoitems.com/item/302914/patc...fense-paragon/
    Omni https://aoitems.com/item/302913/patc...mbat-exemplar/ or https://aoitems.com/item/302913/patc...mbat-exemplar/
    Neutral https://aoitems.com/item/302921/patc...t-merit-board/ or https://aoitems.com/item/302922/patc...e-merit-board/

I can understand that Clan's and Omni's tokenboards are about 33% better than Neutral's as they collect tokens, chose a side bla bla bla, but for them the only requirement to equip or swap tokenboard is the amount of tokens which is not that hard to get.

Neutrals must have 1900 comp lit to equip their (much weaker) neck item...
    What it means is that it requires some hardcore twinking to equip it and except traders no other class can swap it !

You must remember that a neck item is the slot that gives 200-250 comp lit and you can not hotswap it.

What I recomend is either reduce requirement to 1700 comp lit for Neutral Neck item or add 1900 comp lit requirement to Omni and Clan tokenboards.

Then it will be fair for everyone and either everyone will be able to change def/off tokenboards or everybody will have to chose 1 (def or off) and stick with their choice.
    Awikun 220/70/30 Ranged adv - my Main that I hardly ever log
    Awisha 220/70/30 Shade - Can solo 95% of all bosses
    Cratawi 200/70/30 Crat - S7/DR Solo farmer
    Awiken 220/70/30 Eng - Pvm Eng
    Nukiwa 200/70/30 NT - almost forgotten (awaiting retwink)
    Awidoc 200/70/30 Doc - 200 fun pvp twink
    Awix 200/70/30 Fix - 200 fun pvp twink
    Awienf 220/70/30 Enf - tanked every single boss (and still lives)
    Soldawi 220/70/30 Sol - Pvm Sold
    Awima 150/xx/xx Ma - best S10 MA farmer
    Doctorawi 220/70/30 - Pvm Doc
    Awienfo 200/70/30 - Atrox with Pande red belt and 2xQL300 hammers
    Macierewicz 220/70/30 - Pvm Crat
    Zlakobieta 220/70/30 - max complit +top tradeskiller

Quote Originally Posted by Awikun View Post
    except traders no other class can swap it !
    Agents also can use trader nanos in fp
    Just finished setting up prefs and client crashed.

You must remember that a neck item is the slot that gives 200-250 comp lit and you can not hotswap it.
    You can equip Experimental Cyborg Token Board and then hotswap it with another board. Both give CL, so 200 CL will be used in calculation.
    G.F.B.D.
    --------------------------------------------
    Artyomis has played 800 days 0 hours 0 minutes 0 seconds
    WTB subscription price lowered for eastern europe countries due to current USD/EUR-to-local-currency rates.

By the way. Pyramid gave benefits to all profs except fixers. Everyone can use upgraded sleeves or other armor pieces, but fixers will not use upgraded Burden. So, compared to fixers, - everyone got more off/def and other stats.
    As far as few profs can afford using full set for 150% CH perk, but not fixers, that highly depend on FullAuto skill to maintain capped recharge, as far as on other pieces due to diff nanoskill bonuses and other things.
    G.F.B.D.
    WTB subscription price lowered for eastern europe countries due to current USD/EUR-to-local-currency rates.

Quote Originally Posted by Artyomis View Post
    You can equip Experimental Cyborg Token Board and then hotswap it with another board. Both give CL, so 200 CL will be used in calculation.
    that doesn't work.

Pretty sure fixers will use awakened shoulders as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Artyomis View Post
    Hotswap does not work... or am doing it wrong? Tried rightclicking as well as drag-n-drop.
    Last edited by kemi; Nov 26th, 2015 at 13:59:45.

Quote Originally Posted by kemi View Post
    Hotswap does not work... or am doing it wrong? Tried rightclicking as well as drag-n-drop.
    Only weapons work for hotswap. What he probably meant was you can put on cyborg board and play around like that. I know you are trying to put on token board itself and I hear ya, it's pain alright.
    Just finished setting up prefs and client crashed.

You can always switch/roll Neutral if you preffer those boards ...
    you can always swap to omni/clan..

Fixers can use the upgraded BOC in one case only
    Fixers can use +45 FA (and some other good stuff the ranged awakened sleeve have on it)
    Fixers MUST use the awakened shoulder (I mean look at the thing - damn ...)
    And last but not least - look at SWS - man that is an over powered back item (ok is not permanent, but is overpowered as hell)

And yes there is too much hate against neutrals in this game. Who is to blame ? In fact the "neutrals" are to blame because they are not NEUTRALS anymore ... The only thing neutrals have - they are really good players.
    Operator : "Are we safe from russian hackers ?"
    Support : "Da"

The only thing I can not understand about this Neutral hate is whether this was intended or FC forgot that you can not hotswap neck items ?

Being neutral has its advantages, Being omni/clan has its advantages. The choice was yours, so either live with it or switch side
    Last edited by Oliveerz; Nov 27th, 2015 at 08:14:59.
    Valhall Guardians

Thapetowner 220 Meta-Physicist
    Hyimoliver 220 Soldier
    Ihatemyself 200 Shade
    Hardcore 200 Adventurer
    Ilovetokill 170 Agent
    Ilovetodrain 150 Trader
    Oxiahe 150 Doctor
    Critterz 150 Martial-Artist
    Awaaa 74 Soldier

Quote Originally Posted by PigBrother View Post
    And last but not least - look at SWS - man that is an over powered back item (ok is not permanent, but is overpowered as hell)
    Man, that item was made just to make fixers have highest static def self, which determines fixers as class in concept.
    It's like comparing SWS to solja's AMS ability, or with engi's blockers.

Besides, fixers are already very limited in setup choice (as atroxes) due to high nanoskill requirements on top nanos, so troxes can hardly sacrifice gaunt pad to use upgraded beast pad.

Regarding other arguments - I've already mentioned sleeve in my post, no need to repeat that.
    Regarding BoC - don't compare "in one case only" and "on regular basis", plain wrong.

I know my profession very well and I know what I am talking about. Community just won't support it because they care only about their own profs (and making them OP against all others), that is why we've got current agent perk checks and many more.
    G.F.B.D.

Quote Originally Posted by Oliveerz View Post
    Being neutral has its advantages, Being omni/clan has its advantages. The choice was yours, so either live with it or switch side
    I know advantages and disadvantages too well after playing Neutrals for 12+years.
    One of disadvantages is no, or weaker tokenboards/neck items - I can understand it and live with it.
    What I dont understand is why neck item for Neutrals that is already 30-40% weaker than sided one is lot more difficult to equip and impossible to swap (def/off) as sided one can be ...

well i gotta agree with the thread owner here about the token board, it is a very unfair disadvantage just becose you dont want to pick a side to war with.
    i never had a neutral since i started in 2003, but i gotta say i wouldnt mind letting em have the same boards as us.

What I dont understand is why neck item for Neutrals that is already 30-40% weaker than sided one is lot more difficult to equip and impossible to swap (def/off) as sided one can be ...
    because, as i've been saying for years, neuts are 3rd class citizens.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    because, as i've been saying for years, neuts are 3rd class citizens.
    Hence the lower stat on the board.

But really, a 1900 comp lit requirement too? Unless all the neuts are suddenly able to cast trader mogul, this make no sense.
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

neutral lives matters...bump for easier to equip Neck item !
    "Don't think...feel, it's like a finger pointing towards the moon"

Yus Michi hates neutrals.
    We are still waiting for neut board enhancement!

PS: I'll will keep ganking you all sided even if michi will keep nerfing neuts
    :>
    Last edited by drakio; Nov 30th, 2015 at 23:16:13.
    *Rooh*

{edited for inappropriate content}

Agreed, need same req for neuts too! Or even better, introduce the same token board system for neutral side too! Wouldn't be too hard to do/code.
    Last edited by Spirulina; Dec 30th, 2015 at 14:53:36.

Just pick a side. Neuts need to go.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast