Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 5k Boards

Quote Originally Posted by Aiken View Post
    Gawd, some people just like to whine don't they....
    I guess you have no problem when 10k and 15k then 20k boards get patched?
    Last edited by doctorgore; Jul 28th, 2016 at 01:05:51.

Quote Originally Posted by doctorgore View Post
    Not really
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

Big deal you have to get some more tokens to wear it.
    Or you can simply chose not to, it's called progression.

My 05 agent barely had enough to put it on. And some of my other toons havnt got enough yet, it gives me something to look forward to.

/Sarcasm on: But now that were at it... Lame i dont get pbp because i made my account too late.. Because i gotta whine about something. /Sarcasm off.
    First NT to proper pocket Ely hecks - Raesun

My agent needs 1800 and will take about 100 days of doing dailies... Not gonna happen I have better things to do with my time.
    So, 1,800 tokens taking you 100 days of dailies...
    18 tokens a day, tokens are doubled for dailies, so you must be what, TL2, and the board requires you to be 215+.

At tl6 you're getting 9 tokens for a regular mission, 18 for a daily.
    So that is 100 dailies, not 100 days.
    At 215+ you can easily do RK, RK Elite, 3x BS which is 90 tokens.
    Those 3 BSs will give you 4500 VP, excluding the VP from the rounds themselves or any looted, and you can buy an additional 10 tokens for 800 VP, or 100 for 7,000 VP.
    So with a little bit of effort, and maybe an additional round of BS to get 7k for the day, you could get 190 tokens, and be done in 10 days, not 100.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Quote Originally Posted by Wakizaka View Post
    So, 1,800 tokens taking you 100 days of dailies...
    18 tokens a day, tokens are doubled for dailies, so you must be what, TL2, and the board requires you to be 215+.

At tl6 you're getting 9 tokens for a regular mission, 18 for a daily.
    So that is 100 dailies, not 100 days.
    At 215+ you can easily do RK, RK Elite, 3x BS which is 90 tokens.
    Those 3 BSs will give you 4500 VP, excluding the VP from the rounds themselves or any looted, and you can buy an additional 10 tokens for 800 VP, or 100 for 7,000 VP.
    So with a little bit of effort, and maybe an additional round of BS to get 7k for the day, you could get 190 tokens, and be done in 10 days, not 100.
    Deleted it already not worth it.

For the record I would rather have a nail impaled into my brain and bleed to death or I become a vegetable than do BSx3 again.
    Last edited by doctorgore; Jul 28th, 2016 at 08:28:42.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakizaka View Post
    /snip
    Don't you go throwing around logic Wazi, they don't want logic! They want to moan and whine their righteous indignation about having new stuffs!
    There's no room for logic here man, just a bunch of waa waa waaa.
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

Since there is a new research line, doing dailies on -so far- completed toons is necessary anyways. So getting Tokens happens aside. Why complain?
    Don't set yourself on fire to keep others warm.

Quote Originally Posted by Baby View Post
    necessary
    If you're going for Apo 10 with dailies, you're shooting yourself in the foot. Apo is much easier done with a couple of (old) inferno missions.
    No further significant work is expected to be done on this project going forward.

Wtb, that would be nice!
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

Quote Originally Posted by Bendaar View Post
    If you're going for Apo 10 with dailies, you're shooting yourself in the foot. Apo is much easier done with a couple of (old) inferno missions.
    That would be true if I was eager to get Apo done in a week or so. But as many of my friends, I have no interest in running around in an inf high with a 220/30/7x toon that feels like a green RK mish. So I rather do 3x BS, LotV, Prisoner and go shoplifting instead of that.

However, my point was that you can do two things at once basically.
    Don't set yourself on fire to keep others warm.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    ^ or he can just wear the base without having to play a 2nd class citizen...

this is probably a copy/paste error that will be resolved next patch.
    FC has a different definition of "next patch".

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12