Thread: WTS IGoC - 250M

Thumbs up WTS IGoC - 250M

/tell Angevil,

Thanks in advance!

OR WTT for x2 DB3 Infusers.
    Last edited by Soliartist; Nov 20th, 2015 at 03:47:26.
    Angevil, proud 220 MA from Rimor.
    Flourishing anew. About twelve GUI/Perk/Armor setups done so far, hopefully that one will outlast the criticism of my perfectionism!

Ars Magna. Histories became artifacts, images of poor effect, memories filled with acts and neglect
    As a vulture of cultures I indeed feed my seeds with much greed, soaked in pleasure I succeed

Sold! thanks.
    Flourishing anew. About twelve GUI/Perk/Armor setups done so far, hopefully that one will outlast the criticism of my perfectionism!

Ars Magna. Histories became artifacts, images of poor effect, memories filled with acts and neglect
    As a vulture of cultures I indeed feed my seeds with much greed, soaked in pleasure I succeed

Crazy to think that just a little over a year ago these were 1-2b.

For sure...

ACDC/Perfected Infused Dust Brigade Bracer/Sniper's friend are the only things that have left to be replaced, most of my CC set too, even if I already took out the body part to replace it with new beast chest.
    Most utils remain the same but our former valuable items aren't worth much because of that and current AO market.
    350M ish for a QL 300 CC part, used to be 1,3B a year ago I think. Four times cheaper.