Thread: Problems downloading/installing Anarchy Online

Problems downloading/installing Anarchy Online

Hi,

Has this happened to anyone ? I try and download using the client, and it always says, during install-1.bin download, the following:

Download failed: http://update.anarchy-online.com/dow.../install-1.bin Downloading timed out. Retry?

After retrying for hours same thing. If I try and download them separately using Free Download Manager, there are a bunch of corrupted files. Anyone know how to fix this?

yeah I changed comps not long ago and downloaded and installed ok but when downloading during patching I received a corrupt files error message and patching quit. When patching automatically wouldnt work I tried downloading patches seperately but nothing seemed to work. After multiple tries I gave up. Didnt play for awhile. After a few months I tried again with no change to computer and it worked. I just figured the installer was updated with the particular patch file I was having trouble with included in main install. Not sure if thats the case though. Just wouldnt work for toffee then after a big gap from trying it worked.

I know thts not a fix but maybe the installer/patches need looking at and/or updating?
    The only things of importance you will ever find in this life are only those things which you place importance upon!

Agreed - this is ridiculous - paid for everything, but can't even install the game. I don't know what is going on, even though I've paid for the expansions....