Thread: Nt nuke damage ?

Nt nuke damage ?

Hello,

I have noticed that it is no longer possible to add damage to your nukes by using +dmg items (Offensive LE hud and such) or adding nanoskills. Is this a bug or was this the result of the rebalance?
    If this is the case, I was wondering what items could be used to enforce a 150 NT camping s10. It seems to be less interesting to equip rbp, dchest or even Combined Scouts armor.
    I'm abit lost right now because of these changes so I hope you guys can provide some help

Thank you,
    Royamarn

Nano skill never worked in directly increasing nuke damage they only help in lowering their chance to get countered, more of an indirect damage buff.

I'd roll MA for s10. Even cheap setup farms very good and has self sustainability 24/7 (my MA does). And for your NT go to 220, they hit like a train (in PVP at least)
    Just finished setting up prefs and client crashed.

There will be some nukes added that scale with the NT's MC skill "soon", but I have no time frame for that yet.
    Vinkera - Soli NT - 426k DPM - Setup
    Robbey - Soli Crat

Lone anarchists - Tower of Babil

Celez - Soli Doc
    Loaloa - Soli Enf
    Wondershot - Nano Soldier
    Robzor - Soli Engi
    Proserpexa - Opi Agent

Trying out civilization - Storm

Ok, so could you guys give me some suggestions on items that increase direct nano damage ? I'm using Gaily Painted Hood atm and might try and find a Nano Targeting Helper, but other than that I don't know any items ...

Rather limited selection, unfortunately:
    -Penultimate Ofab body armor
    -Addo Brain
    -Hood of wicked inspiration
    -x2 Nano Targeting Helper
    Vinkera - Soli NT - 426k DPM - Setup
    Robbey - Soli Crat

Lone anarchists - Tower of Babil

Celez - Soli Doc
    Loaloa - Soli Enf
    Wondershot - Nano Soldier
    Robzor - Soli Engi
    Proserpexa - Opi Agent

Trying out civilization - Storm

All items that increase damage increase nanodamage. Of the particular type, of course. Items that buff fire damage won't help on IU, of course.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Afraid that doesn't work anymore Mastablasta ^^
    Think it got removed on the rebalance

Finds a high AC target in pande garden....

(22:36) You hit Suir-Sequi with nanobots for 6483 points of radiation damage.

(removes Dust Brigade Bracer - Third Edition + Perfected Infused Dust Brigade Bracer)

(22:37) You hit Suir-Sequi with nanobots for 6333 points of radiation damage.

Pretty sure it still works like it should.
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Royamarn1 View Post
    Afraid that doesn't work anymore Mastablasta ^^
    Think it got removed on the rebalance
    That was put in during that, wasn't it?
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

It happened at the same time as add dmg affecting perks if I recall, if you remember when MAs Disharmony dmg proc was removed that's around when add dmg affected nukes happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockdizzle View Post
    It happened at the same time as add dmg affecting perks if I recall, if you remember when MAs Disharmony dmg proc was removed that's around when add dmg affected nukes happened.
    It might have been me or someone else, but I do remember making a post where I showed how incredibly broken the Disharmony proc was in tandem with the changes they made to nanodamage on testserver, and I believe you're right in saying that Disharmony's damage proc was removed at the same time as the nanodamage change when the patch came to Live.
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

Quote Originally Posted by nanoforcer View Post
    Finds a high AC target in pande garden....

(removes Dust Brigade Bracer - Third Edition + Perfected Infused Dust Brigade Bracer)

Pretty sure it still works like it should.
    I tried adding +damage items, like LE hud, and checking the second number (the one between brackets) on the description of the nano. When I equipped the +damage items, nothing changed, but when I equipped the +nano damage items, the number did change. I'm abit lost on what to believe now :S

Quote Originally Posted by Royamarn1 View Post
    I tried adding +damage items, like LE hud, and checking the second number (the one between brackets) on the description of the nano. When I equipped the +damage items, nothing changed, but when I equipped the +nano damage items, the number did change. I'm abit lost on what to believe now :S
    +damage items won't change the number on the info sheet for any nukes or weapons.
    The +nano damage and +heal efficiency items will change the values on the info sheet for nukes and heals though.

If you test +damage items versus +nano damage, you'll need to do an actual physical test of them. You can try out the high AC dummy in the Battlestation staging area.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Quote Originally Posted by Wakizaka View Post
    +damage items won't change the number on the info sheet for any nukes or weapons.
    The +nano damage and +heal efficiency items will change the values on the info sheet for nukes and heals though.

If you test +damage items versus +nano damage, you'll need to do an actual physical test of them. You can try out the high AC dummy in the Battlestation staging area.
    This.
    The Red Brotherhood

Quote Originally Posted by Wakizaka View Post

Thank you, that was very helpful !