Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Achaean Conqueror

Quote Originally Posted by kemi View Post
    Am i the only one who wished for an upgrade of the MBC for support profs? With like 1.5k-1.6k HW skill, quick fling+burst.
    Could then be pimped with WU for soldiers.
    You know, there is a weapon that haz 1600HW burst and fling... And is remarkably similar to MBC....

I wish for more strange weapons that are better than cookie cutter and have some disadvantage... Like no pistol perks on pdkp, or maybe no AR perks on soldier.. You know, maybe this phaty Heavy weapon could have a 25k FA cap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

HW shouldn't have burst

Fling FA only and give it very high damage template like 550-700 (250) or something.

Wish they would change the Heavy ranged perkline into something more interesting as well. Those dodge debuffs are just so dated now

Quote Originally Posted by Tsuniko View Post
    HW shouldn't have burst

Fling FA only and give it very high damage template like 550-700 (250) or something.

Wish they would change the Heavy ranged perkline into something more interesting as well. Those dodge debuffs are just so dated now
    the heavy ranged perks is ok, we ned the debuffs, but we could ned a 2nd assault/heavy wep perkline with dmg perks.

Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    You know, there is a weapon that haz 1600HW burst and fling... And is remarkably similar to MBC....
    And with the same damage as the 1200HW version. Ok so easy solution for my case would be scale dmg of MBC by QL eg. up to 220/310 (+1/ql).

I wish for more strange weapons that are better than cookie cutter and have some disadvantage... Like no pistol perks on pdkp, or maybe no AR perks on soldier.. You know, maybe this phaty Heavy weapon could have a 25k FA cap.
    So may be make Achaean Conqueror upgradeable with some fancy proc(s) (dmg,shieldripper,stun,init-debuff,...) Hellspinner like?

Did I see init debuff? Omg great Idea, give it Init debuff and it becomes the best soldier solo weapon...
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

WTB damage debuffs instead of init, would rather make damage/reflect worth something vs small fast hits

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12