Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Achaean Conqueror

Achaean Conqueror

Soo, anyone has stats? Is it good? Will we use it on Soldiers?

Last gun Michi made, ze infamous PDKP... Was an astounding success.. I drewl at prospect of placing a proper heavy duty weapon on my bih bad azztrox.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

i kinda hoped to see the gun to.
    and if michi reads this i hope he can make a heavy ranged perkline with dmg perks, the one we currently have with assault/heavy has just dodge debuffs
    assault rifle perklines could ned love aswell, only smg is realy viable and a balanced setup.

Achaean Conqueror

TitleLevel from 7 and
    Full Auto from 1800 and
    Burst from 1400 and
    Heavy Weapons from 2100

Damage: 300-600(400)
    Attack 1.30s
    Recharge 1.60s
    Max beneficial skill: 2750

I have some stuff to say about it tho atm I feel its too high of reqs for other profs besides Sold.

For soldier looks decent... What about def stats, does it check duck exp?

For soldier looks decent... What about def stats, does it check duck exp? Tiny bit better than AR for damage.

Checks Dodge range, with more crit (about 43-50%) its starts doing better than AR but it's hardly a boost tbh.

Was kinda hoping for something more use-able for other profs with Burst/Fling, better min dmg/crit and sub 2k reqs. Strong enough that the loss of FA is made up for for Solds but both equipable and viable for others.
    Something like 375-525(450).

Just my opinion, was really the only reason I asked Michi to add a HW weap to Pyramid that and the lack of them ofc.
    Last edited by Rockdizzle; Nov 8th, 2015 at 01:15:31. Reason: Needs more crit than I originally thought.

not to impressed by it..
    its a heavy wep and should produce better dmg.

unless that wep isnt uppgraded and can be uppgraded to a better version?

There isn't another weapon in test DB (besides Corrupted bow) so I can't say.

I didn't catch Michi online in test so I never got a chance to ask for the weapon on my sold to test out its FA but since it seems to use Corrupted Anger as a base with different dmg ranges and MBS so I'd guess it has a FA recharge of 3k meaning it caps at 2060ish.
    Last edited by Rockdizzle; Nov 8th, 2015 at 01:10:34. Reason: FA

Maybe if it had fling aswell... Or just make it mega stronk without specials.. Just big bad 10k hits 15k crits...

Quote Originally Posted by Rockdizzle View Post
    There isn't another weapon in test DB (besides Corrupted bow) so I can't say.

I didn't catch Michi online in test so I never got a chance to ask for the weapon on my sold to test out its FA but since it seems to use Corrupted Anger as a base with different dmg ranges and MBS so I'd guess it has a FA recharge of 3k meaning it caps at 2060ish.
    I just think that a new heavy weapon at that QL should have a higher dps than anger, and from the look of it... it is faar away from doing this.
    It has absolutly no use since pretty much any other wep setup is better from the look of what you posted.
    Kinda hoped that if a heavy wep ever came it be specialy rocking on soldiers since assault rifle is a pretty useless wep for pvp aswell pvm compared to smg/pistols setups wich is sad becose my soldier looks so much cooler with any big wep equiped than tiny piew piew handguns
    Last edited by Le-Quack; Nov 8th, 2015 at 05:29:32.

Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    Maybe if it had fling aswell... Or just make it mega stronk without specials.. Just big bad 10k hits 15k crits...
    This!!!

Now it seems like a another AR weap we have :/
    I like PvP
    TL6: Tereshkova 200 eng / Patrollerz 200 sol / Tankietka 200 NM enf / Pielegniarka 200 Tank Doc / Oleska 200 SOLIKeep
    TL5: Miazga 150 sol / Piknababa 150 NM Enf 2he / Gigantika 150 NM Enf / Malutki 150 Enf Trox WIP
    TL4: Ladyrazor 112 fixer (retired) / Shha 100 NT / Cycolina lvl 100 NM Enforcer
    + Tons of other chars...
    I make weird TwInkz!
    Signature updated: 29/06/2016

Add fling and up min damage to 500 and then maybe we'll start seeing something good dmg wise

On a more serious note, not sure what other prof would be able to use this in a sane setup with it not going oe on either HW or FA, don't remember what other prof have cheap HW and FA ...
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

Engi could do it but they can't cap FA on it and they have the better option of DShark anyways, basically DShark > Achaean Conqueror regardless of prof atm even if they can't equip either gun.

yep- +100 max dmg and Fling is the gun for soldier. Maybe... we would get finally weapon that will define us as Masters of Weaponry
    I like PvP
    TL6: Tereshkova 200 eng / Patrollerz 200 sol / Tankietka 200 NM enf / Pielegniarka 200 Tank Doc / Oleska 200 SOLIKeep
    TL5: Miazga 150 sol / Piknababa 150 NM Enf 2he / Gigantika 150 NM Enf / Malutki 150 Enf Trox WIP
    + Tons of other chars...
    I make weird TwInkz!

The brilliant minds never... mind.

Just another IP reset. Because all AO needs to have a decent player population is to entice another couple of veterans for a couple of weeks.

*Thumbs up*

Unless I'm reading that wrong I don't think you need to worry about anyone IP reseting for this gun, it's not like Solds are running around with 43% crit to even match the damage of DShark.

Well no reason to ip reset yet, but if this gets major upgrade... Yeah! Here we come.

Am i the only one who wished for an upgrade of the MBC for support profs? With like 1.5k-1.6k HW skill, quick fling+burst.
    Could then be pimped with WU for soldiers.

Somone tested it yet? And is this weap can be combined with WU for another result?
    I like PvP
    + Tons of other chars...
    I make weird TwInkz!

Already stated above that there is no other weapon to upgrade to, and its performance is slightly lower than DShark until 43% crit.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast