Thread: Famous Last Words page spawn changed?

Famous Last Words page spawn changed?

I just picked up this daily mission and it used to take me only about 5 to 10 minutes of flying around City of Home to find all the pages, but I've scoured all the usual spots for about half an hour now and I've found 2 pages (dup) and 1 false page and nothing else. Did someone forget to put the pages back after adding the new pyramid?
    Froobalicious General of Barador Arin.

-- Playing AO for six years, still a nuub gimp, and proud of it!

That daily has been borked since it's inception, even more this past year, sometimes you can fly in and get all pages in a few min, most the time you have to leave and come back later if you want to complete it, or just delete it. the spawn times are just way too long.
    2017 - The beginning of the end.

Almost always an immediate delete for me; too frustrating.

Thanks for the advice about coming back an hour later. I came back a few hours later and found another 4 pages in like 5 seconds. Took another break and found the last page about a minute after that. Page 747 seems to spawn a lot more often than any other page, but that could just be bad luck.

I must have gotten my daily right after someone else cleaned up all the pages right ahead of me. The amount of time before respawning of pages probably should be reduced slightly, or perhaps in general spawn and spawn rate should be adjusted depending on the current server population: more players on-line the faster everything respawns (bosses, place holders, etc..) -- perhaps on a playfield by playfield basis. I think that would go a long way towards resolving many of these complaints (like not enough mantis in the Mantis Den for those 2 daily missions, etc...)
    Froobalicious General of Barador Arin.

-- Playing AO for six years, still a nuub gimp, and proud of it!