Thread: Bugs in new instance:

Bugs in new instance:

1. Silencer just before second boss has MUCH faster repop timer than everything else.
    2. 2nd boss very prone to reset if you stand on the higher ground, I believe this is due to LoS issues on the torches.
    3. Not sure if bug, but repop on 3rd/4th trashfloor is not very fun. Doesn't add anything positive to the instance imo. Once a boss is dead all the trash prior to it should NOT respawn!
    4. Final boss hitbox vs rifts not very great. They already last for short amounts of time and he teleports into the middle often enough to make getting him through a rift a real pita. Can we either increase lifetime of rifts or make the hitbox a little more intuitive?

Post em as you find em!
    Last edited by Tsuniko; Oct 31st, 2015 at 00:56:33.

3rd boss, there are a few LOS issues when it descends off the platform and is near the side walls (aiming from the entrance).
    Anarchy Online Concept Art Gallery
    Lazy "Timba" Sabretooth - 220/30/80 - Fire kitty
    Very "Timbats" Much - 220/22/xx - Tradeskiller for hire!
    Timbamf - xx/xx/xx - upcoming tanky
    Spray "Airwick" Alloveryou - 60/6/14

*bump*

sometimes at the 3. Boss - the Portal spawns before the Boss dies...

Please stop the respawn - If one Person dies - it takes a Long time when he comes back (Need 3-4 tries to get back to the 4. Boss after dieing)...
    Last edited by Alves; Nov 21st, 2015 at 17:54:08.
    A Game without any new updates, is a dead game...

http://www.bloomberg.com/quote/FUNCOM:NO - Funcom: Probability-Of-Bankruptcy 54% - https://www.vg247.com/2015/08/11/age...m-up-for-sale/
    No more developing MMO's - http://cdn.funcom.com/investor/2016/...2016_Plans.pdf

It was already mentioned on the forums, but without any notice - 2nd boss encounter need serious rework
    - so far every fight atleast once boss reset to full health and fly to the wall, extremelly annoying.
    - random colors on altars are stupid. Waiting half a minute because series is red, red, red, red guarantee wipe. Running to other altar is pretty much useless, the color will change before you get close. Stop randomness and just switch colors between red and green.
    - AOE morphs combined with adds and mechanic from previous point make outcome very dependable on luck.
    - Altars itselfs need geometry rework as you can't run through them.
    - Add pause between color change (atleast 2 sec). Countless times I've died because I jumped on green altar which changed immediately to red.
    - mindcontrol nano should wipe "Call of the Rust". If you get close to altars just when mindcontrol ends, you can die very quickly.
    - after wipe adds should despawn and boss reset.
    RK1: Amickson 220/30 ENG - equip, Aztea 220/30 MA - equip, Adirae 220/30 ENF

Boss resets due to LoS issue between lower and higher ground. Fight on the lower part of the room and it never resets

The colours are not random, each pillar will pulse 4 times of it's respective colour.

The debuff phase will never morph your entire team, I believe 3 people is the most I've seen morphed. It's also very predictable due to it being % health triggered so easy to pop defensives beforehand

The geometry issues with the altars indeed need a fix, we should be able to run over them

The mind control forces the victim to attack someone, don't stand near altars and you wont have a problem

colour change as mentioned is predictable, just be more aware.

Add wipe would be nice on team wipe.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsuniko View Post
    The colours are not random, each pillar will pulse 4 times of it's respective colour.
    When you reach the altar, there is no way to know how many times it already flashed before you got there. And even if you do know it, if it flashes red for the first time when you get there by the time it turns to green the fight is likely to already be over for you, and possibly the all team.

In my opinion the best thing to do would be to simply remove the colors from the altars and rework their geometry. There will still be enough mechanics left to make the fight challenging.
    Expansion Characters
    Fataleet Shade 220/30/70 - Racket Trader on his way

Froob Characters
    Broadie Fixer 200 - Amerigo Adventurer 200 - Banknote Trader 200 - Ghoti Agent 200 - Burningred MA 200 - Hemato Doctor 200 - Fonzzi NT 200

2nd and 3th boss boss can charm and get a complete heal from doc, adv etc. I wonder if the bosses can make the characters use fountain of life on them.. if so that should be reconsidered imo.

4th boss sometimes runs after you while doing the aoe stuff, which he should be doing while being rooted at the center.

Quote Originally Posted by Amerigo View Post
    When you reach the altar, there is no way to know how many times it already flashed before you got there. And even if you do know it, if it flashes red for the first time when you get there by the time it turns to green the fight is likely to already be over for you, and possibly the all team.

In my opinion the best thing to do would be to simply remove the colors from the altars and rework their geometry. There will still be enough mechanics left to make the fight challenging.
    You can certainly know, just keep an eye on it. You can also run to one of the altars that will turn green soon to avoid the situation you described (for the record I've waited a full 4 flashes for it to turn green and done the boss with nobody dying, just try not to get everyone at the same altar )

Quote Originally Posted by Solams View Post
    2nd and 3th boss boss can charm and get a complete heal from doc, adv etc. I wonder if the bosses can make the characters use fountain of life on them.. if so that should be reconsidered imo.

4th boss sometimes runs after you while doing the aoe stuff, which he should be doing while being rooted at the center.
    Get doc/adv to lock CH using A&O of invocation, it's not like any of them hit hard enough to warrant u having to save ch.

Sometimes boss does random AoE while running, the one he does at center is a different attack pattern.

Quote Originally Posted by Amickson View Post
    It was already mentioned on the forums, but without any notice - 2nd boss encounter need serious rework
    - so far every fight atleast once boss reset to full health and fly to the wall, extremelly annoying.
    - random colors on altars are stupid. Waiting half a minute because series is red, red, red, red guarantee wipe. Running to other altar is pretty much useless, the color will change before you get close. Stop randomness and just switch colors between red and green.
    - AOE morphs combined with adds and mechanic from previous point make outcome very dependable on luck.
    - Altars itselfs need geometry rework as you can't run through them.
    - Add pause between color change (atleast 2 sec). Countless times I've died because I jumped on green altar which changed immediately to red.
    - mindcontrol nano should wipe "Call of the Rust". If you get close to altars just when mindcontrol ends, you can die very quickly.
    - after wipe adds should despawn and boss reset.
    I find that funny because I've never died from 2nd boss, it is not hard at all it seems to me you just want it to be easymode which it already is, so u better practice more pvm or just stay out of it.

There's nothing wrong with this instance, should close this threat.
    We're takers, gents. That's what we do for a living. We take!!!

You can't die in Pyramid of Home, thats the biggest bug, it's way too easy.
    Ciassene

*bump*

Michi we need your help here...
    A Game without any new updates, is a dead game...

http://www.bloomberg.com/quote/FUNCOM:NO - Funcom: Probability-Of-Bankruptcy 54% - https://www.vg247.com/2015/08/11/age...m-up-for-sale/
    No more developing MMO's - http://cdn.funcom.com/investor/2016/...2016_Plans.pdf

Pillars need to be new colors, please change to red and blue, or some other more contrasting color. I have a hard time telling the difference in colors during crunch time.
    i dont care if green = crawler morph. that is legacy DB stuff made years ago. no need to follow that standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Soju View Post
    Pillars need to be new colors, please change to red and blue, or some other more contrasting color. I have a hard time telling the difference in colors during crunch time.
    i dont care if green = crawler morph. that is legacy DB stuff made years ago. no need to follow that standard.
    follow up question. does anyone else have this problem? or am i colorblind?

never had the issue, you most be colorblind actualy :O

Just make the pillars have some distinctive shape near them, big star and big Pentagram or something

I noticed that like most encounters in AO you need to enable the nano fx to see the pedistals light up more often. I really dislike it, because my own toons often light up brighter than a x-mas tree on steroids (due to buffs, heals etc.)...

It would really be nice to have boss, instance object fx etc. have their own special option that you can turn on and off, rather than mixing it in with all the other options..