Thread: Endgame Doctor Healing Camp

Endgame Doctor Healing Camp

Remember when doctors used to know how to play their profession?

I run AO on a 2003 Flip Phone. Seriously, my microwave has more processing power than my computer. Yet I can heal way better than you. You know what I would love? Great! I'll tell you: To join a team that can make it past all 3 bosses in Pyramid of Home without me as the healer. SERIOUSLY. WTF. RAGGGGGEE333EEE3!11!1!!!!!

I propose an Endgame Doctor Healing Camp. We'll put it right next to the duel room and call it "The Hospital". When 2 individuals are done dueling, they come into the hospital so the "endgame" PvM doctors can bandage them up, give them muscle relaxers, provide nutrients through bendy straws, and look hot in their cute ass nurse outfits - ALL $HIT THAT THEY SHOULD HAVE LEARNED THROUGH 8 YEARS OF MEDICAL SCHOOL!!!!

... and before all of the fail doctors start posting their "Maybe you should be a better fixer... ", "I know how to play my profession brah, it's the tank...", "Excuse 1", "Excuse 2", "Excuse 28708" and the regular trolls, with their fat-filled lung breaths and their creepy, sweaty, sausage fingers, start trying to talk big behind a keyboard and layer of anonymity, saying "You mad brah?" and "Calm down bud, it's just a game"; THAT'S WHY YOU FAIL SO HARD AT IT. THIS IS LIFE! I have x amount of hours to play per night and with each game death due to you not knowing how to play your class, I am that much closer to death for having played the game without receiving what I need from it!

Gosh I love this game and all the people in it. ,,l,, ^^ ,,l,,
    Last edited by Bluecheeze2; Oct 29th, 2015 at 16:45:38. Reason: Forgot to add smiley face at the end

ikr!?!?!!
    220/30/70 Doctor; Solodoclife
    220/30/70 Bureaucrat; Solocratt
    220/30/70 Adventurer; Soloadv
    150/20/42 Trader; Solokills

Quote Originally Posted by Bluecheeze2 View Post

I run AO on a 2003 Flip Phone. Seriously, my microwave has more processing power than my computer. Yet I can heal way better than you. You know what I would love? Great! I'll tell you: To join a team that can make it past all 3 bosses in Pyramid of Home without me as the healer. SERIOUSLY. WTF. RAGGGGGEE333EEE3!11!1!!!!!

I propose an Endgame Doctor Healing Camp. We'll put it right next to the duel room and call it "The Hospital". When 2 individuals are done dueling, they come into the hospital so the "endgame" PvM doctors can bandage them up, give them muscle relaxers, provide nutrients through bendy straws, and look hot in their cute ass nurse outfits - ALL $HIT THAT THEY SHOULD HAVE LEARNED THROUGH 8 YEARS OF MEDICAL SCHOOL!!!!

... and before all of the fail doctors start posting their "Maybe you should be a better fixer... ", "I know how to play my profession brah, it's the tank...", "Excuse 1", "Excuse 2", "Excuse 28708" and the regular trolls, with their fat-filled lung breaths and their creepy, sweaty, sausage fingers, start trying to talk big behind a keyboard and layer of anonymity, saying "You mad brah?" and "Calm down bud, it's just a game"; THAT'S WHY YOU FAIL SO HARD AT IT. THIS IS LIFE! I have x amount of hours to play per night and with each game death due to you not knowing how to play your class, I am that much closer to death for having played the game without receiving what I need from it!

We need more Hecks in Ely, we do. And all the useful gear from level 1 up should only drop from the new pyramid instance.

Ahah almost forgot. And raise prices for ql 10 imps in shops to at least 100M ffs.

Everyone knows it's always the doc's fault anyway.
    Vinkera - Soli NT - 426k DPM - Setup
    Robbey - Soli Crat

Lone anarchists - Tower of Babil

Celez - Soli Doc
    Loaloa - Soli Enf
    Wondershot - Nano Soldier
    Robzor - Soli Engi
    Proserpexa - Opi Agent

Trying out civilization - Storm

Quit getting hit! We all know it's your own fault when a Fixer gets hit, shame on you sir! Shame on your family https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pnw_9PIkyGE

;_)
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

Quote Originally Posted by Aiken View Post
    Quit getting hit! We all know it's your own fault when a Fixer gets hit, shame on you sir! Shame on your family https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pnw_9PIkyGE

;_)
    Haha! This cracked me up pretty good ^^

I know... We are a rare breed now days

Love this expression!
    Just finished setting up prefs and client crashed.

Nope. Ironically enough of all the healer classes I've played in many other rpgs AO's doctor is the most straightforward and easy to play.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkerThanBlack View Post
    Nope. Ironically enough of all the healer classes I've played in many other rpgs AO's doctor is the most straightforward and easy to play.
    In my previous experience the difficulty didn't come with class knowledge, but interface knowledge instead.
    Transcendence[OT-RK1]
    Luvr - 220/21 Fixer | Medithor - 220/17 Doctor

When I play my doctor, I aim my heals right at their ass. They don't like the way it feels, so they start to run a little. I can make my target kite hecklers effectively this way. It has saved them, and me more then once.
    Herk Mad! Herk Crush!!

Main: Herkulease

Alts:
    Toba
    Cosmicmayhem
    Wantsumore
    Blessfu

There's also bad tanks too
    Quote Originally Posted by Bomb4 View Post
    fsojddq oiermoinue jiebu
    (just randomly hiting the keyboard like Zixx) <3

I don't tank that much, but when I did / do I got nice docs all the way. If you die as a tank is not doctor's fault... the fault is yours for trusting your doc too much
    Operator : "Are we safe from russian hackers ?"
    Support : "Da"

No Dewe around so no doc you can trust as tank
    Laydne / Dewestad / Reness

The Pain Dealers are recruiting

Live streaming @ www.twitch.tv/laydne

omg merry xmas Goos!!! <3
    Clan FTW
    Master Veteran General Crusher "Forz"
    Neophyte Administrator "Buroz"
    Neophyte Sergeant "Rocketz"
    Novice "Nuketz"
    Apprentice "Pepitaz"
    Mentalist "Odinz"
    Novice "Forzjr"

“Two things are infinite: The Universe and Omni Solitus SB. And I'm not sure about the Universe.” (Albert L33tstein)