Thread: Awakened Beast Sleeves

Awakened Beast Sleeves

Currently, to be considered 'Awakened' and be permitted to use the 'Fountain of Life' 150% Heal, you must wear a full set of Awakened Beast Armor. However, what 'Awakened' person would ever wear armor that adds melee skills in one sleeve (Awakened Sleeves of Senseless Violence) and ranged skills in another sleeve (Awakened Armplates of Elimination)?

Can you please make it to where the user can wear 2 of the same Sleeve?

Dats the point! So you co go ape**** on your piercing crat twink...
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

No, ever heard of compromise?

Quote Originally Posted by Tsuniko View Post
    No, ever heard of compromise?
    It was a recommendation and request.
    Awakened people don't make compromises brah!!

... You only get 1

Yea dont do this FC, set bonuses like this has to come at a rather great compromise just like Tsuniko said.

We want variety in setup possibilities, making 1 set the king of all is counter-productive. (We've already had that for years with AI armor)
    Instability:
    Humlebien
    Neophyte
    Whereishumle
    Callmebetty
    Humlox
    Betty
    Melankolia

I spoke to Michi on testlive about this so he has been personally informed about this before PoH was released so i'm sure a fix will come
    220 Sheilded MP And Proud

Wearing 2 Times the same Sleeve would give +90 to Weaponskills/Specials ... too much .
    Beside neither Nanoskills / Martial Arts / Bow / Evades could be worn twice so it would add a offensive Inbalance .

Just change the Requirements to only needing one Sleeve and everyone should be happy.
    MA 4 Life ... No matter how hard you try, you can't put us down.
    -----
    I dislike Multiboxes , Makros , Programmable Keyboards , Multiple Actions to 1Key-Binds << all of them simply do not fit my Idea of Gaming-Skills/Competition-Ethics .
    -----
    Dear Developers for Future scaling of Items & Nanorequiments please consider that :
    -there are Players below 220
    -there are Players without Towers
    -there are Players without full Org-Benefits
    -there are free Players

Quote Originally Posted by Dollcet View Post
    Wearing 2 Times the same Sleeve would give +90 to Weaponskills/Specials ... too much .
    Beside neither Nanoskills / Martial Arts / Bow / Evades could be worn twice so it would add a offensive Inbalance .

Just change the Requirements to only needing one Sleeve and everyone should be happy.
    Well that would just look ridiculous!

You do have a valid point regarding the strength of 2 sleeves. However, that same argument of +X amount being too much could have been made with the release of AI armor and indeed it was, which led to the collection of AI armor for the sake of perking others. The developer did not anticipate this and it yielded a game where 1 type of armor was dominant. FC has tried to fix this with the release of OFAB, DustBrigade, and, now, upgraded Beast Armor. I don't think the additional 15 points, from wearing 2 sleeves as opposed to 1, will make much of a difference. It does, however, provide a nice alternative to AI armor. Additionally, if you wear 2 Awakened Sleeves, you lose 60 evades in the process as well. It seems like a fair trade-off to me, depending on how you want to gear your toon.

As for there not being any MA or Bow skill - I believe these should be added to the sleeves. In regard to the evades, please refer to my last 2 sentences from the first paragraph. Perhaps an upgraded De'Valos Sleeve could rectify this "imbalance".

Fixed with Patch 18.8.9 to only require 1 Awakened Beast Sleeve.

Side Note - Now you can look ridiculous and wear a 'Zebra Print Sleeve', but still be "Awakened" -_-

Its great... I much prefeer people to gain 30 weaponskills and loose 60 evades. Then more and more people are killable.

Pvp balance would be fixed greatly by removing AI armors out of the picture... And doing it via awakened armor is super elegant. 2 sleeves + pants give you same AR and 15 less evades... So a net benefit.

And oh man so many other examples.

Michi does it again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch