Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anarchy Online updated on Steam

Either that or its just noone @ funcom cares about steam anymore
    The only things of importance you will ever find in this life are only those things which you place importance upon!

Posts in another thread show that my previous statement is null and void. In answer to the question posed a few comments back, who knows. Why wouldn't Funcom wouldn't give out info on something that would please a good portion if the playerbase is beyond me but its hardly a new thing.
    The only things of importance you will ever find in this life are only those things which you place importance upon!

One would assume that there would be no updates since there's no further updates to the beta client yet.

most ppl cant handle the ugly truth. if fc gives us a honest update regarding their work on the new engine and steam it will make ppl upset, disappoint and probably kill ao quicker because if you have been following fc and ao progress all these years, you should have an idea to be able to "See" whats going on. unless you trick yourself to believe in santaclauss even you know he doesnt exists. or if you are blind and cant see so much in this world then bellow i have made a quick list to help blind ppl understands why thing in ao is working as it is:

*theres no complimentary expansions pack to ao since xan
    *populations declined for 10 years
    *ao key employees, game directors, designers are quitting more often than most ppl changes underwear
    *communications from management to community have reduced to 1 post per month

if you spend some of your time to reflect back on history of fc, how they works as a company, things will probably be more obvious. new engine and steam will give ao a small boost then it will goes back declining. its not about fancy gfx or having players joining ao, its all about making a enjoyable game and keeping newly joining players hanging around, and i think current ao team having difficulties due to lacks of experiences, competencies and manpower to accomplish this
    Last edited by UNIDENTIFIED; Jun 12th, 2016 at 20:25:56.
    . . . everything in creation is impermanenT

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12