Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Agents too OP atm?

Quote Originally Posted by srompu View Post
    @Pomidor:
    Hang on, you're mixing title levels. At 200 they were good before. At 220 they were trash.
    At 220, your sold should do well against an Agent. CH blocker works during AMS.

@Goats:
    I did some detail on AR/def including vs fixer in the agent forums.

@Quack:
    No, you can't perk a MA through dof/cib, and if you did they would just outheal it.
    I seriously doubt you can perk a shade through dof/cib either, but I haven't checked. Maybe you can verify.
    with towers + raid buffs agents get over 4k AR. and if you go enf or adv u get craploads of AAO that is counted twice. Not hard to perk shades/MAs/fixers thru def perks

Quote Originally Posted by srompu View Post
    @Quack:
    No, you can't perk a MA through dof/cib, and if you did they would just outheal it.
    I seriously doubt you can perk a shade through dof/cib either, but I haven't checked. Maybe you can verify.
    I posted my Agents AR figures in the other thread, and it's in a mainly def-orientated setup, and it can.
    With AR gearing, and Awakened BoC it'll just get worse.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

What s a MA with DoF or CiB up evades ?

Quote Originally Posted by Le-Quack View Post
    Comon be legit here, you know this attackrate change devs made to agent perks is wrong.
    Doesnt matter if your a professional or not, this is just wrong and you know this.

And Cib is a useless perk vs agents now, if some agents cant perk vs dof+cib, they perk 100% in cib+limber.
    I found it odd that the game director also has been letting this overpowerd perk issue stay for this long on agent, its not good for anyone.
    Legit personal opinion?
    Well, I have mixed thoughts on it. 200 agents were OP before, and now are 100% broken. They have the boosted 220 perk toolset with a healing buff, really.

220s had one of the lowest perk ARs in game, and needed a boost. I ran a calc years ago that said switching to pistols was the optimum PvP setup. If they're reverted, Agents are gone. However, AAO perk checks obviously open up problems with 12m buff, predator, towers, and MR. On its own it would probably have been ok.

I think the problems are:
    1) The new agent perk lines give the best perk at TL4-6 (CS, SB, and SS1) while the TL7 perk is rather poor.
    The fix is probably to swap the perk reqs, effects and execute times. Currently, everything 170+ runs the key TL7 perks.
    2) Shadow Bullet no longer requires Fade Armor to run. This has increased alpha power stupidly. This needs to revert, and the 10% check should be on Night Killer which has a 4 minute lockout.
    3) Snipe Shot 1 and Shadow Bullet could be slowed to 1s to decrease damage during stun.
    4) Could move perks to 100% rifle vs 70% dodge, removing the AAO instabilities.

Here's what I think the matchup issues are:
    1) Keepers and Doctors lack damage. I would raise their weapon damage slightly, maybe re-do the perk damage templates.
    2) Enforcers don't have enough HP for the %-based regen to work, and layers are obsolete from the mongo change. Their perk alpha and stuns are also gimped. I'd give them another 10k+ HP (or lower cap), drop dd/stun perks to 1s, and boost weapon damage. Blindside blow is loltastic.
    3) Fixers and Crats don't have enough def. Another 400-500 AAD wouldn't be amiss. However, Adv and MP are reaching fixer levels of def, so this is going to become a much larger problem. A possible solution is to change agent perks to 70-80% dodge to take advantage of fixer/crat AAD. However, Agents are only part of the issue here. Fix/crat are broken in other matchups.
    4) Traders are unstable as hell.
    5) When Agents get tweaked, advs will be gods because of pit lizard. That needs nerfing.
    6) Shades need more conceal/runspeed.

Paav:
    Ya, but that's not reasonable balance. Getting 12m and taking someone's towers creates a 400 ar/def differential on any profession. Sure, the AAO check makes it worse, but the point is we can't use one-sided stats for balancing general PvP.
    More relevantly, chally and kitty aren't that useful at 220. It's a troll like going NR8 on a fixer. It should be nerfed if it's a problem, but don't ruin the non-trolls.
    For perking through fixer def, there's a blurb in the agent forums. Shade and MA I think should be perkable in limber.

Waki:
    We're not talking about the same thing. I'm referring to phrases like "perk 100% in cib+limber," see top of post.

Edit:
    DJ:
    I've got 3533 to perk snoop's ancient setup, so add whatever 150something from new gear, add 720 from dof, add 1000 from cib. So, ~4225 AR needed in dof?
    Last edited by srompu; Dec 9th, 2015 at 02:43:36.

they dont have all that power at hand at one time. it's either or. all in all, agent have nemesis on their own. in point of fact, i read this thread as people having a fear to meet agent. dont. agent are killable.it is true it's hard to play around people that have both concealment and perception. but it's either or. am pretty sure when infidell goes in bs, hekthor goes out. also am pretty sure, hekthor doesn't even know how many times i killed him. i dont either. it's great to be solja and doc. my aim is to frustrate him more as doc then agent and solja. and am pretty sure that is already true. PS i played BS 220 for the past 3 months as agent, solja and doc. my close friend was playing agent and keepur. we were in communication on the phone, and could coordinate everything. was hard to find a match in the bs. hekthor stands out. mathematically he owned us. statistically. he killed us, more times then we killed him. but we also killed him. wasn't a match at zero. we coordinated, and hunted the little ****er. i think most people would know kavey/kooshy/doczy/ktaz/ztak as not afkers, or just people that run away from a fight. point being, agents aren't op. i always prefer to be solja or doc. my solja always kills my friends ktaz's agent. 100 over 100. very few agents can actually kill my solja. because i have a 6-th sense as to when to start ams. same 6-th sense tells me as doc when to cast bi just for 3k hp buff. it's hekthor. next thing is the stun. so, in conclusion, with friends, in a special connection, u can kill anyone. which, is kinda a good thing. cib wasn't supposed to be a game changer for agent. team should have been. and it is. he's a hunter. an assassin. a ganker by trade. but should NEVER be a match for a team. and a solja or doc, just invite me to team. he is no match for us.
    //Kavey - Universally hated

Quote Originally Posted by Kavey0 View Post
    they dont have all that power at hand at one time. it's either or. all in all, agent have nemesis on their own. in point of fact, i read this thread as people having a fear to meet agent. dont. agent are killable.it is true it's hard to play around people that have both concealment and perception. but it's either or. am pretty sure when infidell goes in bs, hekthor goes out. also am pretty sure, hekthor doesn't even know how many times i killed him. i dont either. it's great to be solja and doc. my aim is to frustrate him more as doc then agent and solja. and am pretty sure that is already true. PS i played BS 220 for the past 3 months as agent, solja and doc. my close friend was playing agent and keepur. we were in communication on the phone, and could coordinate everything. was hard to find a match in the bs. hekthor stands out. mathematically he owned us. statistically. he killed us, more times then we killed him. but we also killed him. wasn't a match at zero. we coordinated, and hunted the little ****er. i think most people would know kavey/kooshy/doczy/ktaz/ztak as not afkers, or just people that run away from a fight. point being, agents aren't op. i always prefer to be solja or doc. my solja always kills my friends ktaz's agent. 100 over 100. very few agents can actually kill my solja. because i have a 6-th sense as to when to start ams. same 6-th sense tells me as doc when to cast bi just for 3k hp buff. it's hekthor. next thing is the stun. so, in conclusion, with friends, in a special connection, u can kill anyone. which, is kinda a good thing. cib wasn't supposed to be a game changer for agent. team should have been. and it is. he's a hunter. an assassin. a ganker by trade. but should NEVER be a match for a team. and a solja or doc, just invite me to team. he is no match for us.
    So you are saying we need a team to kill hecktor? How do you possibly think this is normal... Most of the time he will survive 3v1...

I also have killed hecktor (once) on my sold, but statistically it's like 20:1... This is not normal. The only nemesis agent has is team with high alpha or multiboxer. Hecktor already made whiny post about multiboxing, if this is taken away then may aswell not allow teaming in pvp either.

p.s. No, I'm not a multiboxer, I just don't see problem with it as it's not against the rules of the game which you all gave consent...
    Just finished setting up prefs and client crashed.

Comparing unbalance of one single prof with multibox? Sounds quite ridiculous. Guess 6x garuk hits harder ...

And tbh there are a lot squishier agents than hekthor around. Maybe a bit skill included?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Siro View Post
    Comparing unbalance of one single prof with multibox? Sounds quite ridiculous. Guess 6x garuk hits harder ...

And tbh there are a lot squishier agents than hekthor around. Maybe a bit skill included?!?
    Absolutely skill is included there is no question in that. I also said earlier that even before agents got boosted, some of them were good and hard to kill anyway. Now it's just almost impossible to survive alpha of the agent.
    Just finished setting up prefs and client crashed.

At First, LEARN TO PLAY. There is a reason because i have it easy on BS. Ppl think "ok. I Need ai armor and Beast, Thema i will own" Fail! kavey0 you say you got me? Yeah when i killed 4 before and i am out of cd's maybe haha, duel?
    Iam lauthing 24/7 when i see your gimp toons. You are talking about thinks that you dont understand....the only one WHO knows to Play a Agent imo is srompu.

Guys srly AO is a complex mmo, if you are to incompetent to think and read, go Play wow...

See Ya at BS, but i am on the right Site of the Rifle.
    Carolus Hekthor Priamos - Advisor of S.I.N.C

And Infidell is 100% a easy kill!

Quote Originally Posted by Allure View Post
    he is in off setup -_-

As i said previously agent are fine tl7. Now we can kill and we die easily. People panic front of agent. They got 30 sec Cd on CH. Most don't have 3K def.
    At that moment, I see 2 big issues:
    Profession that trade defensive items/toolset in order to get 11s AS (engy/doc/crat ect mostly silverback or Pehwer users) or Very high AR setup (Fixer/sold ect) Mostly because AO need a rework
    Profession that got broken toolset : crat (defensive perk way too slow) trader (static def) Bow mp (static def) ect.
    Last edited by dritst; Dec 9th, 2015 at 13:20:57.
    Eilistrae 220/30/70 MA equip pic //Araushne 216/30 NT equip pic // Nhaundar 220/30 pic equip // Ahlysaaria 220/30 equip
    Dritst 220/30 Agent equip pic // Vhaeraun 218/30 fixer // Dylinrae 217/30 trader // Seldszar 220/29 adv
    Nhaundar 216/16 Trox enf <3 equip

* http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=544974 <3 ty, how some ppl can be
    * S*rovi1: cant log in game funcom not responding Mrdex: they're translating Mrdex: give em some time.
    * Phante: whining is directly proportional with incompetence imo the more you sux the more youll cry and ask for stupid stuff.
    * [Provision]: 500m if you can even dent me You gained 103 PVP Solo Score.

Quote Originally Posted by dritst View Post
    he is in off setup -_-

As i said previously agent are fine tl7. Now we can kill and we die easily. People panic front of agent. They got 30 sec Cd on CH. Most don't have 3K def.
    At that moment, I see 2 big issues:
    Profession that trade defensive items/toolset in order to get 11s AS (engy/doc/crat ect mostly silverback or Pehwer users) or Very high AR setup (Fixer/sold ect) Mostly because AO need a rework
    Profession that got broken toolset : crat (defensive perk way too slow) trader (static def) Bow mp (static def) ect.
    You kidding me right?! xD Offsetup? for what and even if agent is off, they got too much def and a emergency nano!
    More static def sounds good, but i think than people need a loot more static def... maybe they should modify def check and make agent perks in a line, so that crats etc have time to raise def perks and not all the agent perks start simultaneously...

every post defending agent is by someone who plays agent as main

It's a retarded prof straight up right now, whatever you say cannot change that fact.

There's literally not a single prof that can kill an agent that knows how to do 3 basic things:

1. Press damage things
    2. CH
    3. Run

Gimps l2p!
    220/30/70 Atrox Soldier ..::.. Experienced Hunter Shoorty Fearme Movie 1 2 3
    220/30/70 Nanomage Agent ..::.. Neophyte Prince Fedez
    150/20/42 Atrox Enforcer ..::.. Rookie Duel Pheddex Please

- SEMPER FIDELIS -

At First, LEARN TO PLAY. There is a reason because i have it easy on BS. Ppl think "ok. I Need ai armor and Beast, Thema i will own" Fail! kavey0 you say you got me? Yeah when i killed 4 before and i am out of cd's maybe haha, duel?
    Iam lauthing 24/7 when i see your gimp toons. You are talking about thinks that you dont understand....the only one WHO knows to Play a Agent imo is srompu.

Guys srly AO is a complex mmo, if you are to incompetent to think and read, go Play wow...

See Ya at BS, but i am on the right Site of the Rifle.
    Hey Hekthor sir! No wonder you have it easy in BS when you are farming half geared people or leveling gimps 24/7 with a squad of agents or org mates Another story when DI shows there right! Anyways nothing wrong about it but please how can you brag about it?

AO a complex MMO? Come on dude you can't be serious! AO hardly takes skill anymore sadly..

What the hell Infidell has anything to do with this? You are probably someone with a Huge ego who has something to prove over a video game right? **** turned into epeen competition between SINC and DI lol how puerile!
    I will leave it here, not interested on battle of egos or forum pvp.

Alll ima say is... my engi still has no problem killing agents at 220... Ryomae vs any agent. Im ready like spongebob

Quote Originally Posted by Maoo View Post
    Hey Hekthor sir! No wonder you have it easy in BS when you are farming half geared people or leveling gimps 24/7 with a squad of agents or org mates Another story when DI shows there right! Anyways nothing wrong about it but please how can you brag about it?

AO a complex MMO? Come on dude you can't be serious! AO hardly takes skill anymore sadly..

What the hell Infidell has anything to do with this? You are probably someone with a Huge ego who has something to prove over a video game right? **** turned into epeen competition between SINC and DI lol how puerile!
    I will leave it here, not interested on battle of egos or forum pvp.
    Duel? Yeah you are right iam farming half geared people like you.

With a squad of Agents....interessing, remeber i dont need any other to kill you and if one mate fight with me, DI starts crying and start a raid on BS

You are not a PvP leading org you a a group of skilless flamers and kiddies

last time I met an agent from SINC he was with another 200 agent and I killed both at same time on my trader

rest of BS was spent them both hiding together in core.

Yaye ep33nz war!!!!
    Another effect of MB , they don't go in BS anymore and we get clan internal faction drama !! I saw one screaming on clan occ: I"m sure you taking pleasure kiling other clan! you must be a spy

<3

Nice tactic omniz!
    Eilistrae 220/30/70 MA equip pic //Araushne 216/30 NT equip pic // Nhaundar 220/30 pic equip // Ahlysaaria 220/30 equip
    Dritst 220/30 Agent equip pic // Vhaeraun 218/30 fixer // Dylinrae 217/30 trader // Seldszar 220/29 adv
    Nhaundar 216/16 Trox enf <3 equip

* http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=544974 <3 ty, how some ppl can be
    * S*rovi1: cant log in game funcom not responding Mrdex: they're translating Mrdex: give em some time.
    * Phante: whining is directly proportional with incompetence imo the more you sux the more youll cry and ask for stupid stuff.
    * [Provision]: 500m if you can even dent me You gained 103 PVP Solo Score.

To mention: Ryo is one of those Engi's that got Alphae'd from my Agent, was almost like killing some medsuit greeny.
    Ps. Yea after 3-4 kills and several tells of a frustrated guy, DI squad showed up.

Hekthor calm dowm, u play ur agent mediocre. Ask sromp, drtist or zephyr how to play. I cant right now cuz account frozen.

Ding ding ding... Level UP! Epeen Level 9000.

Kthnxbye
    220/30/70 Atrox Soldier ..::.. Experienced Hunter Shoorty Fearme Movie 1 2 3
    220/30/70 Nanomage Agent ..::.. Neophyte Prince Fedez
    150/20/42 Atrox Enforcer ..::.. Rookie Duel Pheddex Please

- SEMPER FIDELIS -

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast