Thread: Nano Crystal Restock Ammo

Nano Crystal Restock Ammo

Not working properly as when you cast it seems to be randomly spawning diferent QL's, so this nano it's not looking at burst req. Would you please fix this asap?
    Somne 220/30 Advisor of Equilibrium7
    Mercha 150/20 Advisor of Equilibrium
    Slynn 60/6 President of Equilizers

Quote Originally Posted by Kaylinne View Post
    Better stick to killing. Youre much better ganker than song writer.

I don't think it's random QL, but the skill check to summon the item and the skill check to use the item that was summoned are definitely different. It's worse for Homing Permorpha Bullets than it is for Cluster Bullets, but it's not balanced to be in any way useful. I covered it here, with some suggestions.

https://forums.anarchy-online.com/sh...o-Half-Useless

Quote Originally Posted by vitriolic-v View Post
    I don't think it's random QL, but the skill check to summon the item and the skill check to use the item that was summoned are definitely different. It's worse for Homing Permorpha Bullets than it is for Cluster Bullets, but it's not balanced to be in any way useful. I covered it here, with some suggestions.

https://forums.anarchy-online.com/sh...o-Half-Useless
    It doesnt mather, i dont think FC is even reading people's posts.
    Realeasing content no'ones asked for, random useless things, puting every loot droping from one mob, deleting people's nanos, terminating cities, shops, subways and leaving the buildings in the texture, moving everything to ICC so we can have major lag on zone, not listening to comunity etc etc is what fc does better.
    I've never seen this game so empty as it is, well i guess if it is, it's becouse its not appeling anymore to anyone.
    Still, i dont understand what FC is doing anymore or what are their goals atm, other than keep this nonsense patch after patch.
    We lost so many things after the last years. We used to have a team player game, where we had to farm to obtain loot. Now we just have to get some 2 or 3 accounts and solo everything, so much for the team effort end game goals.
    Economy is already so low its almost impossible to maintain city rents and grace, so in a nearly future people will have to start paying dollar/euro to be able to play a empty dead game. I dont think its worth it.
    Losing people patch after patch, well maybe their goal is to have a game with a few folks playing around with their boxes and nothing else.

I don't know if *all* of that is completely fair.

Quote Originally Posted by vitriolic-v View Post
    I don't know if *all* of that is completely fair.
    Indeed. You're letting the jadedness show there Slynn
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

Quote Originally Posted by Aiken View Post
    Indeed. You're letting the jadedness show there Slynn
    No, im not. Im just tired of all this crap patchs ruining this game all over, much of those against community's will.
    Releasing content just like that, things not working as they should, no'ones bothering to fix or even to reply to the community.
    A lot of people left not just coz this game is dated, no content at all after all these years, poor decisions beeing made and implemented, etc.