Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Monthly Development Update - August 2015 (Pyramid Scheming)

how can u multibox the new inferno missions? The mobs have set spawn rate and not at all hard to solo

Quote Originally Posted by Tsuniko View Post
    how can u multibox the new inferno missions? The mobs have set spawn rate and not at all hard to solo
    Pretty simple. Log toons, roll mission, kill mobs, loot pearls and win. Hard drop 250-319 pearls worth about as much as old bounties once polished and sold to trader shop. Multi boxers don't have to split loot and hards would take too long on a single toon to be as profitable as multi boxing

But as I said before, the mobs have a set spawn rate, multiboxing doesn't make this faster.

But as I said before, the mobs have a set spawn rate, multiboxing doesn't make this faster.
    MBing is all about profit. MBing in Inf mission isn't mainly about faster, however the profit is lvling without the wait for others, the profit of not having to share loot. etc. MBers have the gain over others by not haveing the hassle of waiting, arranging, coordination and sharing stuff. Pritty much the biggest (Epeen?) anti-social behaviour a person can express in a MMORPG. Quite an effort on it's own. // I'll refine it a bit. True, there are players that use there Powah for good and help other players along, be it in PvM or PvP... But still it can't be considdert healthy for both game and players... //.Darn to much Edit. Kill it you mobile phone...
    Last edited by Aimzor; Sep 7th, 2015 at 15:13:55. Reason: You are all under my spell, I multi box everyone. I win AO...
    To Equip User Faction == Neutral

Lol. Multiboxers also need 6x more gear...

I feel quite a few multiboxers stoped playing... Probably burnout.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

multiboxers also need 2+ more accounts to pay for. I seriously doubt you can profit off the new inf missions with 6 accounts by farming pearls.

Man, you people don't half talk sh!te sometimes.

So much hate over such a small part of the game seems laughable at best.
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

Aye all the drama.. it feels like there is now 1 omni multiboxer around and 1 clan multiboxer..

But assist changes please stay... because it will make the game way more fun for singleboxers like me.

Hello all. I was finally convinced to reactivate and do some veteran account/character transfer mumbo jumbo to get up and running and finally able to play with my brother simultaneously, but its been so long we could both use some assitance. Made a post in the Soldier prof forum and the Advy prof forum, here are the links. Thanks in advance.

Advy: http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...need-some-help

Soldier: http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...tle-assistance

Cool

Hi Mich,
    Just wondering if the upcoming patch is going to fix the dragons in the new engine as fighting floating names is a little bit boring

If its's not fixed can I have a dragon morph for my advy so I can be a floating name attacking things.

Can't wait to have a play in the dungeon looks like it's going to be a lot of fun

Datch - Still loving the engine
    Last edited by Datch; Sep 9th, 2015 at 21:52:14.

Those dragons (including Tarasque) have gone into sneak to avoid beeing killed over and over again. Unfortunately out perception skill is too high to make that work ... Poor dragons!
    ~ HS ~
    [ Seppuku ]
    Member of the Tremor family: Misat0 :: AsukaLangley :: AyanamiRei :: Dextral :: Sinistral :: Pellaquare :: Salesman1337 :: Daemoness
    Retired: Misato Katsuragi-Messamore

[ The Foolish Testers ]
    R.I.P.: Misat0 Katsuragi :: Darkrei

Soo... new patch, all is well world did not end, prices indeed are cheaper...

Hacked omni mediblade... i mean Viperblade looks perfect.

NT is hmm not that good. Infact to general pvm use... 0 changed. its just as bad as before WTB AOE nukes for TL5 and 7. That are worth something... and do not originate in 2001.

/assist well, was going to try it, but clans failed to show up for tara.

Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    Soo... new patch, all is well world did not end, prices indeed are cheaper...

Hacked omni mediblade... i mean Viperblade looks perfect.

NT is hmm not that good. Infact to general pvm use... 0 changed. its just as bad as before WTB AOE nukes for TL5 and 7. That are worth something... and do not originate in 2001.

/assist well, was going to try it, but clans failed to show up for tara.
    I don't think assist adjustment was in this patch.

Redeemed and Unredeemed mobs should be less-likely to heal their attack targets
    Dislike!

Can't count the times I've been saved from reclaim by a clutch 'Soul of Rubi' heal from a mob
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader
    Feel free to contact me via PM or in-game.

Raggy - 220 Bureaucrat || Raggeh - 220 Fixer | Back as 'Raggys' - Shade for the time being. | Nuclei - 217 Nanotechnician || Nanobiology - 214 Doctor

Tip #743: As noted in Tip #244, tea bags have an infinite variety of uses. However, there's always one jerk who will want to give you crap over drinking tea. Particularly if in a new town, use this as an opportunity to assert yourself. Any drunken idiot can win a bar fight. It takes a real man to win a bar fight while enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.

Isn't it called raze of tantrum

It is indeed.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Quote Originally Posted by Wakizaka View Post
    It is indeed.
    My mistake, same point stands though
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader
    Feel free to contact me via PM or in-game.

Raggy - 220 Bureaucrat || Raggeh - 220 Fixer | Back as 'Raggys' - Shade for the time being. | Nuclei - 217 Nanotechnician || Nanobiology - 214 Doctor

Tip #743: As noted in Tip #244, tea bags have an infinite variety of uses. However, there's always one jerk who will want to give you crap over drinking tea. Particularly if in a new town, use this as an opportunity to assert yourself. Any drunken idiot can win a bar fight. It takes a real man to win a bar fight while enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.

Where are the Players? The Server is so empty? AO are you alive or are you dying? i'm very scared about the Population at the Moment.

How Long can AO Survive? Michi do something to Keep AO alive!!!!!!

http://www.vg247.com/2015/08/11/age-...m-up-for-sale/
    Last edited by Alves; Sep 12th, 2015 at 11:03:07.
    A Game without any new updates, is a dead game...

http://www.bloomberg.com/quote/FUNCOM:NO - Funcom: Probability-Of-Bankruptcy 54% - https://www.vg247.com/2015/08/11/age...m-up-for-sale/
    No more developing MMO's - http://cdn.funcom.com/investor/2016/...2016_Plans.pdf

Wooooooooooooooooooooot - I can see Dragons!!!!!!!!!! <datch does a very big cheesy grin>..

It however appears that the shock of being visible again has paralyzed them with fear and they now seen to be going round on rollerskates or something and not moving a scale - lol. I assume there is still a bone issue so to get round it you turned off the animations for them. Good Plan!!

Well done Mich.

Happy Datchy

I was about saying the same Datch. Poor, poor dragons...
    ~ HS ~
    [ Seppuku ]
    Member of the Tremor family: Misat0 :: AsukaLangley :: AyanamiRei :: Dextral :: Sinistral :: Pellaquare :: Salesman1337 :: Daemoness
    Retired: Misato Katsuragi-Messamore

[ The Foolish Testers ]
    R.I.P.: Misat0 Katsuragi :: Darkrei

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast