Thread: Omni inferno garden key service

Omni Inferno Garden/Sanctuary key service

EVERYTHING YOU NEED FOR YOUR OMNI INFERNO GARDEN AND SANCTUARY KEY. If you are interested please sign up with name, Prof and level and which keys you need. Once we get enough interest we can schedule a time but I'm looking at this weekend if possible.

Price is ONLY $50 mil for the garden key and $100 mil for Sanc key and also includes:

(1) Assistance getting you saved in inferno if required

(2) Help pulling the mission and getting you to the incarnator if required

(3) Your choice of the symbs that drop! If there is an issue we will roll for them but usually there is more than enough to go around.

Bringing you all of your Inferno Garden key needs since 2006! http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...en-Key-Service

If you are on the list Please take a moment and read the instructions on what you need to do before the event!!

1. Save in inferno! Or if you are saved in Pande that is fine too.

2. Pull the mission to 'Kill Odqan'! If you pull the mission and it's not to 'Kill Odqan' delete it and start over until you get the right one.

3. Meet at safe hill, (base of the road running up to the 255 incarnator) 30 minutes before the event is scheduled to start.

4. If you cannot complete this on your own and need help please contact me as soon as possible and I will take you thru it.

Next Garden keys will belong to:

1. YOUR NAME HERE
    2. YOUR NAME HERE
    3. YOUR NAME HERE
    4. YOUR NAME HERE
    5. YOUR NAME HERE
    6. YOUR NAME HERE

Standbys

NEXT SANCTUARY KEYS BELONG TO:

1. YOUR NAME HERE
    2. YOUR NAME HERE
    3. YOUR NAME HERE
    4. YOUR NAME HERE
    5. YOUR NAME HERE
    6. YOUR NAME HERE

Check http://www.timezoneconverter.com/ for time in your area!!!
    Last edited by Hoovnutts; Aug 12th, 2015 at 17:01:41. Reason: Update
    Hoovnutts 220/24 Advent

Mrrightnow 220/10 Crat

General of Sentinels

I don't know about the rest or you but in Sentinels... we are darn proud of our Privates!

Well...I'm giving you a bump simply because I haven't seen your name in like 8 years and I'm glad to see you around again.
    220/30/70 - Atrox Agent - Tinypain
    220/30/70 - Atrox Keeper - Ivekeeper
    220/25/70 - Atrox Fixer - Zedy
    220/30/70 - Solitus Soldier - Tequiila
    172/20/35 - Nanomage Agent - Nanocide
    Storm

Yea I stepped away for awhile! Appreciate the effort but it looks like not much interest anymore.
    Hoovnutts 220/24 Advent

Mrrightnow 220/10 Crat

General of Sentinels

I don't know about the rest or you but in Sentinels... we are darn proud of our Privates!

These forums are a little slow lately. I think there is interest, but perhaps try broadcasting on neutnet or one of the ingame bots with a link here and a quick advertisement of service/price.
    220/30/70 - Atrox Agent - Tinypain
    220/30/70 - Atrox Keeper - Ivekeeper
    220/25/70 - Atrox Fixer - Zedy
    220/30/70 - Solitus Soldier - Tequiila
    172/20/35 - Nanomage Agent - Nanocide
    Storm

I used to do free inf key sets, sure free gets more interest but you have to announce ingame like Tiny said.
    Your prices are pretty reasonable, compaired to some I've seen in the past, I'm sure you can find people interested ingame

Ok...thanks guys!
    Hoovnutts 220/24 Advent

Mrrightnow 220/10 Crat

General of Sentinels

Interested in Inf Sanct key, PM me.
    "A champion is someone who can stand up, even against all odds."
    /Acera
    /Gridster
    /Ceramedic
    /Ceradark
    /Ceraeng
    /Excera
    /Saviourz