Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is Rubi-Ka running out of creds?

need to open GMI to all players as well, having it locked to paid only really doesn't do any favours for potential players or the economy.

Resellers are fine, look at EVE's economy, completely unregulated and it works fine. If you get scammed, you're dumb just don't do it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsuniko View Post
    Maybe not every org should have a large city with every building.
    Yeah that's gonna sit sooo well with ppl who had that for, oh, ten+ years.

Quote Originally Posted by candle-645 View Post
    Current city upkeep prices are OK, as well as other "cred-sinks" introduced by FC during last ~1.5 years.
    How much creds do you think you bring into the game per month?

Quote Originally Posted by candle-645 View Post
    And there are no real need in "pearl farming for 130m each month"
    Do you seriously believe that your org is gonna loot up 130m per month from inf missions and mission rewards? :>

Just dust-off the old NT and kite Spiritrooms in Penu/Inf , pick up Platin Osmium Iridium....... you wont get very rich but one BP is about 3to4 M iirc , and Novis ql 165+are allways good to have.
    MA 4 Life ... No matter how hard you try, you can't put us down.
    -----
    I dislike Multiboxes , Makros , Programmable Keyboards , Multiple Actions to 1Key-Binds << all of them simply do not fit my Idea of Gaming-Skills/Competition-Ethics .
    -----
    Dear Developers for Future scaling of Items & Nanorequiments please consider that :
    -there are Players below 220
    -there are Players without Towers
    -there are Players without full Org-Benefits
    -there are free Players

Quote Originally Posted by Dollcet View Post
    Just dust-off the old NT and kite Spiritrooms in Penu/Inf , pick up Platin Osmium Iridium....... you wont get very rich but one BP is about 3to4 M iirc , and Novis ql 165+are allways good to have.
    Yeah, that's exactly the kinda exciting stuff ppl wanna be doing to pay the rent!

Quote Originally Posted by Phatkeep View Post
    Yeah, that's exactly the kinda exciting stuff ppl wanna be doing to pay the rent!
    /Sarcasm on
    Oh sorry you wanted the fast way , okay it works like this :

-Get a virgin World of Warcrabs DVD
    -place it upon your painted black Tower
    -pour 2 tablespoons Carebear-Tears upon it
    -Cover it with a silken Veil soaked inCodemonkey-Sweat
    -Start Chanting :
    switch(i) {
    case 10:
    d = 2.2;
    break;
    case 15:
    case 25:
    d = 7.7;
    break;
    default:
    d = 1.1
    - now jump (onlegged ) backwards counterclockwise around your PC and repeat "Epics gimme Epics" until the Lord of Gameloot shows up.
    - Sign over your Soul to him in return for awesome Lootluck
    /Sarcasm off

Dude i didnt say it was exciting but its a often overlooked Way to get some Creds while doing a bit or Research/Leveling or getting Spirits for Shade-Alt ... in my Book its good if you can combine two Tasks like collecting Creds/Spirits and getting XP/SK.

The Economy is broken because for Years all the People even you and me indirectly lived off exploited Credits , even thou most didnt use any exploits has none of you ever wondered where that total Newbies who pops out of nowhere got the Creds to buy a Full Set of Symbs for roughly 300M then buys 4 Pieces of Combined and a rare Dynadrop Weapon for a total score of over 1 Billion ........ ?
    Maybe he bought from Egpal or he bought a sploitguide/sploited via Paypal or he was nuts enough to buy several Grace which initially sold at such insane Prices only somebody with 10+ Billions might have bought ....
    Last Time i observed such a Player was this Spring......
    Now im playing this Game for over 1 Decade and i know many legit Ways to make Creds but unless you have a ungodly Lootluck with Supples or are a Wizzard at playing the Market i dont see how People accumulated that kind of Cash after PF10 got nerfed to Hell ( even unnerfed only a handfull of NO-Lifers could really farm that much in there ).
    We all got used to the higher Cashflow when the Exploits were ingame ( current state to my best knowledge : zero Cred-Sploits around right now ) and everbody thought " Hey its easy to run a City on my Own/with few Members ) " did the same , now Times have changed and we need to invest a bit more Time to gain Creds or look for Power in Numbers.

The second Part of the Problem is that the Way of Leveling has changed and People changed with ,leveling used to be a long trip ,a
    terrifying and wonderful journey , a struggle to good at what your doing early on so you got some reputation and invites into the "good" Teams .
    About everyone picked up everything valluable as much as he could and shopfooded it , Monster Parts were converted and sold , this all generated a lot of Credits to be placed in the Game because so many people did it.....
    It was pretty normal for most to give Leveling Toons a good makeover every 5 Levels or at least quick&dirty Upgrade every Perkding , your Teams more or less expected you to be uptodate with your Nanos.
    Once the Shops didnt sell the right QL anymore most went blitzing or camping stuff and once again sold Trash , more Money in the Gameeconomy..
    Kiteteam were around but you also had a Ton People leveling at the Beach/at Borgs /lft for Mishes, bashing Ado hecks (without OST ramshackle Teams , oh i love remembering those Whipes ^^ ) or doing a Penu Hard...
    Hecks boasted Ignots until 2005 iirc , now this bloated the Economy a lot and got the nerfbat rightfully.
    The Nanos from Shadowland served decently as a Nanodrain as long as Team actually expected it from People to be uptodate.
    True the Shadowlevel were a very very timeconsuming Grind but we had our Fun or nobody would have ever dinged 220...

With LE came the rework of Mission Rewards, came Dailies and this went all down the Drain , now allmost everyone is caught in the " faster faster FASTER " Scheme for leveling and gives a Rats Ass about what a random might think .
    Sector 10 was a perfect example of a good Idea which backfired , while many many Newbies grinded thier initial Gear there and a good handfull of 24/7 Farmer got pretty damn rich it place a huge Bucketload Creds in the Economy everyday , was rightfully Nerfbated.
    Because everyone now leveld faster People didnt bother gear up so often anymore , around this Time i first observed Outsidetanking in Ely and Ado for regular Team , not only Orgtwinks. Now this Tactic while it is way faster takes away the need for a Healer and temps People to just invite Damage which made Docs harder to level it also takes away the need to stay updated on Gear&Nanos which doesnt drain the Economy.
    When everyone could get a instanced City this was a further good Moneydrain which should have keept the Economy stable...
    GMI-Sploit......
    Now to get rid of the that massive Amounts you needed big Measure , what Funcom forgot is that todays Players are mostly who have played for quite a while and dont ( or didnt till now ) shopfood anymore.
    Daily Mish mostly has little or no cred from Shopfood (dont know about Creds honestly) and impacted on the Simple Rk-Mish negatively , as somebody who like playing Froob im shocked how little Froobs are around anymore....

Now some People struggle to pay the Rent..

**sigh**

/signing off and getting stoned before i feel even more bitter about what happend to my favourite Game

Last edited by Dollcet; Aug 22nd, 2015 at 15:43:36.
    -----
    I dislike Multiboxes , Makros , Programmable Keyboards , Multiple Actions to 1Key-Binds << all of them simply do not fit my Idea of Gaming-Skills/Competition-Ethics .
    -----
    Dear Developers for Future scaling of Items & Nanorequiments please consider that :
    -there are free Players

If you dislike ingame keybinds does that mean you play with no keyboard?

Keyboard is needed , wouldnt know how to play AO without ...

Dislike Keybinds as in : binding more than 1 Action to a Key .

I trigger my Toons Actions mostly via the default keys and 1 hotbar using the 1 to 10 Numbers ,the Mouse to press some perks/target/rotate the Hotbar .
    This might make me a tad slower than somebody who binds perkchains/special all to 1 or 2 Keys but i consider it more fun and more flexible ( and its closer to the Style AO initially was ment to be played imho ) .
    -----
    -----
    -there are free Players

Keyboard is needed , wouldnt know how to play AO without ...

Dislike Keybinds as in : binding more than 1 Action to a Key .

I trigger my Toons Actions mostly via the default keys and 1 hotbar using the 1 to 10 Numbers ,the Mouse to press some perks/target/rotate the Hotbar .
    This might make me a tad slower than somebody who binds perkchains/special all to 1 or 2 Keys but i consider it more fun and more flexible ( and its closer to the Style AO initially was ment to be played imho ) .
    Keybinding is part of AO since day one.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XC1y9vVIh5o
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

Quote Originally Posted by Caloss2 View Post
    Keybinding is part of AO since day one.
    I seriously doubt that , got a 11.0 Vid as Proof ?
    Even if you could rebind some specials like Burst Brawl Fullauto Fastattack Aimedshot etc to a different Key could you put the whole Alphastrike onto 1 Key ?
    And for the lack of Perks before SL you surely couldnt bind your Perkalpha ....
    "Playing Piano" on my Keyboard to launch all the Actions in optimum Order to me at least its a part of Skillfull play and adds to my enjoyment of the Game.
    Wouldnt you rather be able to play Chopin manually or are you satisfied with pressing the Play Button on your HiFi..?

Besides its my own private Dislike and has nothing to do with the Credwise Problems that now occur , feel free to PM me however.
    -----
    -----
    -there are free Players

Quote Originally Posted by Caloss2 View Post
    Keybinding is part of AO since day one. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XC1y9vVIh5o
    Uhm nope? Actually its not: "New input system is now available. All keys should now be bindable/customizable through the "binds" tab in the F10 options menu." Version 18.4 Release Notes http://www.anarchy-online.com/wsp/an...&table=CONTENT If you meant third-party tools, thats a different story though... Old discussion from the time when it was introduced: https://forums.anarchy-online.com/sh...2-Key-Bindings

I seriously doubt that , got a 11.0 Vid as Proof ?
    Close https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vn_XA3o3rSY

Even if you could rebind some specials like Burst Brawl Fullauto Fastattack Aimedshot etc to a different Key could you put the whole Alphastrike onto 1 Key ?
    Yes, that is exactly what I meant.

"Playing Piano" on my Keyboard to launch all the Actions in optimum Order to me at least its a part of Skillfull play and adds to my enjoyment of the Game.
    Wouldnt you rather be able to play Chopin manually or are you satisfied with pressing the Play Button on your HiFi..?

Besides its my own private Dislike and has nothing to do with the Credwise Problems that now occur , feel free to PM me however.
    No I'd actually rather play music on a musical instrument, than a computer and Chopin yes I can play many of his pieces, but I'd be thinking of Mozart and Paganini, however I wouldn't choose to use "sloppy technique" to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Badthing View Post
    Uhm nope? Actually its not: "New input system is now available. All keys should now be bindable/customizable through the "binds" tab in the F10 options menu." Version 18.4 Release Notes http://www.anarchy-online.com/wsp/an...&table=CONTENT If you meant third-party tools, thats a different story though... Old discussion from the time when it was introduced: https://forums.anarchy-online.com/sh...2-Key-Bindings
    You could still do it before it was "introduced" however it didn't involve any third part software either.

Shift/tab to activate a different bar, and press the same keys again that where locked to the "active bar" binds by arranging the perks etc in a logical order that maps to that.
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

Press a key and it causes a reaction in game = keybind.

Binding multiple abilities on a single key = FC being stupid.

Lol at Dollcet and Caloss2... First MA with no keybind needs and Caloss Shade with dire needs of keybinding.

I like both styles.. On crat keybinds lower my damage, likewise on MA, on shade keybinds raise my damage... Considerably.

So its not a problem at all... Except if you wanna mouseclick 4 bars of perks withmouse.... Omg my arm hurts just thinking of that.

Likewise credits...

Supple, s10 have long been my source of income.

My MA farmed roughly 6,7 bilion credits there... All after the "nerf" my keeper did same roughly 3b. And 150mp.. About 1b...

But right now 200 strong bot is nolonger 200M, like it was... So i dont bother. Anymore, leveled keep, MA, and MP.

What else is profitable? City raids... I know it sounds corny and booring but it does work. Though S10 seems faster.

Playing the market.. Done that too, buy grace with buy order sell with sell order... Nobrainer for making 10M per sale.

Lewt is everywhere... Pick it up, shopflood it. Easier than ever with Ctrl+RMB.

Sell lootrights... Buck here buck there.

But now the golde rule: if you want something.... Pay attention now... Go get it.

How much it costs to get supple? 0. Infact while getting it, chances are you also get bio material, observant, kyr viralbots... Maybe some lewt like apf belt components that sell... So you get supple, sell the rest and profit.

Now more on this guide... Powerleveling doesnot make you rich... Unless people pay you to powerlevel them.

Dailies... 0 credits or are they? 3x BS is around 5k vp at 220.. so around 10M.. Yaay. Unless you play trader.. Well then shopflood something.

Oh btw each alien in arid gives 7-10k credit... Just check em upon death. 100 aliens...= medkits galore...

Oh check sell orders, maybe you have something lame, someone wants to pay 5M for.. Like leather wristitem thingy...

What you dont wanna do is.. Credit exploits... Seems people who do those are banned and nolonger around... Along with their credits..

Oh .. Buy grace for $ £ € and sell it. Most traded item...

Need more sugestions?
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

1. Roll any female doc character
    2. Equip it with all possible pink social ****s available
    3. Pretend you're a girl irl
    4. Beg any male multiaccounter for help
    5. Add possible webcam rolleyes action to the stake to increase overall perfomance of multiaccounter
    6. "Oh **** my husband caught me playing bye" to stop relations with multiaccounter

/repeat
    /profit
    G.F.B.D.
    --------------------------------------------
    Artyomis has played 800 days 0 hours 0 minutes 0 seconds
    WTB subscription price lowered for eastern europe countries due to current USD/EUR-to-local-currency rates.

[Neutnet2]: [Shopping] WTS Rho Signal Relay 5,5m [Agobie]

Is this the end?
    Game over.

Market has crashezed...
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

Quote Originally Posted by Artyomis View Post
    1. Roll any female doc character
    2. Equip it with all possible pink social ****s available
    3. Pretend you're a girl irl
    4. Beg any male multiaccounter for help
    5. Add possible webcam rolleyes action to the stake to increase overall perfomance of multiaccounter
    6. "Oh **** my husband caught me playing bye" to stop relations with multiaccounter

/repeat
    /profit
    /tell Neutnet !spam all Will trade nudes for combined.

Still easy to make money if you're old school.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Quote Originally Posted by Wakizaka View Post
    Still easy to make money if you're old school.
    New school just don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    Lol at Dollcet and Caloss2... First MA with no keybind needs and Caloss Shade with dire needs of keybinding.

I like both styles.. On crat keybinds lower my damage, likewise on MA, on shade keybinds raise my damage... Considerably.

So its not a problem at all... Except if you wanna mouseclick 4 bars of perks withmouse.... Omg my arm hurts just thinking of that.

Likewise credits...
    I play guitar for about 4-6 hours a day, so it's not even a hand fitness issue, it's just akin to using an onscreen keyboard, when you have an actual keyboard and are able bodied....pointless I could even allocate every perk to a different key and mange it effortlessly with my left hand Q-P is my thumb to pinky with a relaxed hand, but I do have large hands. ..we all know what that means...

Large gloves.
    http://i.imgur.com/tFVvQt2.jpg
    Last edited by Caloss2; Aug 25th, 2015 at 21:44:02.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast