Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Is Rubi-Ka running out of creds?

Quote Originally Posted by Mudsprite View Post
    collecting dust as social gear
    You say that like it's a bad thing. I guess I've been doing it wrong

Im forced to put creds in bank every month now, gmi tax used to pay rent for years now all prices down so tax idea is a fail now dont even pay half rent city rent is 140m

Funny, our bank keeps going up, city rent doesn't even make a noticeable difference. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It would apear then you have people in org.

I did a lot of city raids last week, why have city if not for raids right? Net result of 26 raids?

3x obs 240+
    3x end 240+
    2x str 240+
    1x spiritual 300 (big moneyh right here)

But suprisingly I got 9x 225 clumps that are 20m each, many otherc clumps, over 40x kyr viral bots... 5m each..

If I only sold clumps that would pay the rent. Now if you dont do atleast 30 raids per month why keep a city?

If org is low on numbers, why not merge with bigger org?

Teamwork helps a lot. All you need is 3-5 active GMI sellers to pay for rent. And lets say org has 5 active peeps, 20m each, should not be a problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

my city is about 140sh million per month cause it got everything

you got no problem with city up keep cause ur city is a small one

I created this thread with a throwaway account so that it wouldnt get distracted by endless posts about mulitboxing. Truth is, I know all the major farmers in this game. We have a 'loose' information network and i am one of the hubs. We all noticed the economy starting to stall way back in 2014. slowly little by little things were becoming harder to sell. and we all had to lower our prices so customers would be able to afford things. It going to get worse and worse until fc introduces a way to generate credits.

I've never had "private city".
    I've never farmed "org city" (sometime when I am bored I solo city but thats happen 1-2 times a month)
    I've never multiboxed (have only 1 paid account)
    I've never bought credits or GRACE with RL cash.
    I've never used any dupe or other credit generating exploit.
    I've never paid for powerleveling
    and I really like present economy

Over the years I acumulated a small fortune and now can easily afford anything I like.
    How did I manage that ?
    Few simple habbits:
    1. Loot every possible crap (most of ppl leave majority of loot on dynabosses bodies) even monster parts.
    2. Pass the "crap" to froob, when there are several backpacks log 220 trader with max complit, cut pearls, process monster parts and sell everything to trader shop.
    3. Watch shopping channels. Few days ago I made a fast 100m by assembling QL300 implant buying all ingredients from GMI
    4. Learn to farm certain mobs for loot or PB patterns again watch the market. (about 1-1.5 years ago) I earned few billions just soloing S7 and Dark ruins.
    5. Always make sure all your GMI slots are full, or at least 90% full. When I have no items to sell I farm some RK mission, open all chests and get some clusters, QL200 empty implants, etc. some sell for 1-2, some for 500k but it all sums up

If somebody is powerleveling and even paying for that service untill he runs out of credits and then complain that economy is broken its his own fault ...
    Awikun 220/70/30 Ranged adv - my Main that I hardly ever log
    Awisha 220/70/30 Shade - Can solo 95% of all bosses
    Cratawi 200/70/30 Crat - S7/DR Solo farmer
    Awiken 220/70/30 Eng - Pvm Eng
    Nukiwa 200/70/30 NT - almost forgotten (awaiting retwink)
    Awidoc 200/70/30 Doc - 200 fun pvp twink
    Awix 200/70/30 Fix - 200 fun pvp twink
    Awienf 220/70/30 Enf - tanked every single boss (and still lives)
    Soldawi 220/70/30 Sol - Pvm Sold
    Awima 150/xx/xx Ma - best S10 MA farmer
    Doctorawi 220/70/30 - Pvm Doc
    Awienfo 200/70/30 - Atrox with Pande red belt and 2xQL300 hammers
    Macierewicz 220/70/30 - Pvm Crat
    Zlakobieta 220/70/30 - max complit +top tradeskiller

1. Loot every possible crap (most of ppl leave majority of loot on dynabosses bodies) even monster parts.
    2. Pass the "crap" to froob, when there are several backpacks log 220 trader with max complit, cut pearls, process monster parts and sell everything to trader shop.
    3. Watch shopping channels. Few days ago I made a fast 100m by assembling QL300 implant buying all ingredients from GMI
    4. Learn to farm certain mobs for loot or PB patterns again watch the market. (about 1-1.5 years ago) I earned few billions just soloing S7 and Dark ruins.
    5. Always make sure all your GMI slots are full, or at least 90% full. When I have no items to sell I farm some RK mission, open all chests and get some clusters, QL200 empty implants, etc. some sell for 1-2, some for 500k but it all sums up

Someone sticky these But just summs up. If in todays AO economy you dont have credits.. .chances are you are not picking them up...
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

getting worse lol

Economy has been the healthiest it's ever been since SL release.

I think its funny how all the rich players (and I know who you are so dont try to say "But I'm not") are all arguing saying their banks are going up, their funding isnt in danger. That tells me 2 things if they AREN'T carrying around loads of creds from years ago. They either buy creds or have large numbers of members who donate or are taxed.

Why? I've been here 11 years and Im struggling to keep the city rent going. I'm struggling to sell things. An yes there is TONS of undercutting on the GMI. You put up an item for 20M and in 2 days its selling for 5M, or items just arent selling at all.

It's great for people who couldn't afford items before, that the economy is falling, but when Im paying 140M for a city that is INSTANCED that cost me 80M when it was live in the wilds of RK.. I have to call BS! If the amount we are able to make to use to support our orgs, our cities and let alone our characters gear set up is going to drop, then FC has to play the game and drop their pricing scheme as well.

Every year we hold a HUGE Halloween party and give away tons of items and creds. We've had to cut the prizes more than in half this year in order to pay the city rent. The GMI tax is just insane, and I've NEVER been this broke in game.

There are FAR FAR better ways to deal with the economy and cred sellers than this.

As for smaller orgs getting the small city.. Sorry but you cant fit ALL the needed buildings on a small plot. Unless that has been changed in the last few patches...we've tried. So they either sacrifice skills and mods given from certain buildings, or they buy the bigger plots.

The fact is the economy IS stalled. Its selling less, its selling cheaper IF selling at all. What you see as a stable economy is just the eye of the storm. It's going to swing to a point where the regular players get tired of trying to make a buck and ppl are going to start seeing the creds dissipate in game. This IS supposed to BE a game. I shouldnt have to come home from work, and get to work in AO just to pay my rent...If thats the case...there are a few OTHER games that pay actual cash for this much effort!

No population, no one buying what you have, the handful of vets still clinging on already have what you're offering.

The GMI has been fluctuating wildly all year. Right now it's extremely slow. A lot for sale and few buying even for cheap prices. Demand is down for many things that 3 months ago would sell like hotcakes. But this is nothing new. It coincides with the general populaiton lull in the game at the moment.

The overall bigger picture is one where prices for most things across the board have deflated. Armour and symbiants that used to cost hundreds upon hundreds of millions - putting them out of the reach of the non-multibillionnaire vets - have dropped in price dramatically. Some are now selling for 1/10th what they were back at the start of the year. The finer details rise and fall with active in-game population, clear as day, but over the last year the overall trend is one of depreciation of value. I'll be watching to see what happens when Halloween kicks in.

I don't see lower prices as a bad thing for the average player to be honest. Your pearls will go further. The issue of city rents is another thing and that has become the biggest credit crunch. FC intentionally increased the prices for city plot rent and I suspect part of the reasoning was to help deflate AO's once frankly ludicrously broken economy. There may be a case in the future where so many creds have been removed from the economy that it becomes a wide-spread issue, but considering the countless billions locked away on currently inactive Vet accounts that could reappear at any point, any cred vacuums would be temporary. I don't think we're at a point where FC has to step in and do anything yet.

I'd echo the comments of above posters that if you're struggling to pay for city rent: raid it more and sell the loot (bots, EoEs, CRs, 225 clumps etc). City raid daily is good AXP and a fun social activity for a small org or even just a couple of people

Ophiuchus : 220/30/80 HAHA etc
    Nahuatl
    :: 220/30/80 Melee 4lyfe
    Khurkh :: 220/30/80 healtankpew
    Transcendence
    Msanthropic
    : 210/26/60 nanostab
    Spidershiva :: 165/23/42 kite? eh?
    Silentmotion
    : 150/20/42 tankthink
    The Union

or you know, maybe not everyone should be able to support a large ql 300 city themselves doing 1 ai raid a day like they could before.

I've never had a private city...
    Today I' ve spent 30 minutes cuting gems/pearls, making blood plasma from monter parts, as well as selling about 10 backpacks full of crap items (some of them picked up from leftovers of dynabosses) by my level 220 trader.
    I've made 45m credits - thats not a lot but last week I did not spent anything and even on "week demand GMI" made around 50m just by refilling empty slots with empty implants QL200 or higher...

Funny thing is I still earn more credits then I spent its just a habbit...
    Awikun 220/70/30 Ranged adv - my Main that I hardly ever log
    Awisha 220/70/30 Shade - Can solo 95% of all bosses
    Cratawi 200/70/30 Crat - S7/DR Solo farmer
    Awiken 220/70/30 Eng - Pvm Eng
    Nukiwa 200/70/30 NT - almost forgotten (awaiting retwink)
    Awidoc 200/70/30 Doc - 200 fun pvp twink
    Awix 200/70/30 Fix - 200 fun pvp twink
    Awienf 220/70/30 Enf - tanked every single boss (and still lives)
    Soldawi 220/70/30 Sol - Pvm Sold
    Awima 150/xx/xx Ma - best S10 MA farmer
    Doctorawi 220/70/30 - Pvm Doc
    Awienfo 200/70/30 - Atrox with Pande red belt and 2xQL300 hammers
    Macierewicz 220/70/30 - Pvm Crat
    Zlakobieta 220/70/30 - max complit +top tradeskiller

Quote Originally Posted by Cariadast View Post
    I think its funny how all the rich players (and I know who you are so dont try to say "But I'm not") are all arguing saying their banks are going up, their funding isnt in danger. That tells me 2 things if they AREN'T carrying around loads of creds from years ago. They either buy creds or have large numbers of members who donate or are taxed.
    You can just say my name, it's okay. I'm really not rich. I can name at least a dozen people richer than I am ingame, and that would just be off the top of my head. I've only ever had about 3-4b in credits at once, and right now I'm hovering around the 1.5b mark. I made a majority of my combined myself and have only bought lootrights for a few items total. I've never bought creds and I find it doubtful that my org, which has an actual application, rep check, and interview process, has fewer active members than your org (Valheru Ascendants, for those who don't know) which requires a simple "lolinviteplx". Turn on that 50k every 4 ingame hours tax and watch the creds start rolling in!

A better point to make would be that if you've really been around for 11 years and can't afford city rent, it may be time to reevaluate either how you play or keeping your city. It hasn't been hard to get to a comfortable range of credits since 2004.

Quote Originally Posted by Esssch View Post
    You can just say my name, it's okay. I'm really not rich. I can name at least a dozen people richer than I am ingame, and that would just be off the top of my head. I've only ever had about 3-4b in credits at once, and right now I'm hovering around the 1.5b mark. I made a majority of my combined myself and have only bought lootrights for a few items total. I've never bought creds and I find it doubtful that my org, which has an actual application, rep check, and interview process, has fewer active members than your org (Valheru Ascendants, for those who don't know) which requires a simple "lolinviteplx". Turn on that 50k every 4 ingame hours tax and watch the creds start rolling in!

A better point to make would be that if you've really been around for 11 years and can't afford city rent, it may be time to reevaluate either how you play or keeping your city. It hasn't been hard to get to a comfortable range of credits since 2004.
    Someone can't math Jutu, it's as simple as that, "sell for more than it cost" is something beyond their horizon apparently ; and they don't seem to understand what rich is either, a rich is a player with several accounts and 1bill stored on each character on that account
    +3bill on GMI; Jutu and old schoolers like myself are not that kind of rich, we are simply.... not poor and have a basic grasp of economics.

When we made millions nobody was selling creds, that pretty much started with ingot farmers (long since removed from game) we played probably too much maxed out toons as it was back then, and then farmed items to sell other players, you know, like a real economy...or maybe you don't know but hey that's your problem.

Simply put, in answer to "is RK running out of creds" the answer is .....

No

It's just you.
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

Quote Originally Posted by Soju View Post
    I created this thread with a throwaway account so that it wouldnt get distracted by endless posts about mulitboxing. Truth is, I know all the major farmers in this game. We have a 'loose' information network and i am one of the hubs. We all noticed the economy starting to stall way back in 2014. slowly little by little things were becoming harder to sell. and we all had to lower our prices so customers would be able to afford things. It going to get worse and worse until fc introduces a way to generate credits.

Cinema sins voice....

Did it never occur to you that the endless threads happen for a reason?

Boxing is a bad thing to do... no....that's really too high brow for you ?

Ok.
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsuniko View Post
    getting worse lol

Economy has been the healthiest it's ever been since SL release.
    explain how ?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234