Thread: Stop Agents Terminating In Battle Stations To Wipe False Profession

Stop Agents Terminating In Battle Stations To Wipe False Profession

Agents are spending the first 5 minuets of every BS run terminating to sploit the system so they can FP as many profs as they want without having to use TP.

Agent running - Essence - RRFE - Doc HP buffs - NSD - GSF - NCU buff, possibly more.

Even with just the HP buffs that's an extra 10.3K HP. and with CH now been a 100% heal its just getting a little over the top.

Before everyone bitches that CH is on a 30s cooldown, agents seem to be fairly good at kiting out the CD and became almost impossible to kill if your not somehow able to hold them in 1 spot long enough to kill them. Escape nano's make that really difficult.

Terminating inside BS should either wipe every buff off or send these broken system exploiters to the real reclaim kicking them completely out of BS.

Or better yet, have a line of code that say for example when in FP doctor and it runs out or is removed due to terminating it checks your NCU and removes all doctor buffs. This wouldn't stop stop agents from receiving OSB's but it would stop them manipulating a broken system to make themselves pvp gods in BS.

Let the aggression commence..........
    220 Sheilded MP And Proud

Are you talking about TL5, 6, or 7?
    The Fine Arts:
    Mime | Surgery | Zen
    The Traitor

Xirayne: I couldn't care less about who is clueless or what the exact definition "real" pvp is in ao, I want "fun" pvp!

At tl5 I keep seeing agents bring in mp pets and go fp doc. Granted if the pets get killed there is no easy recast without a terminate, but still it's interesting nonetheless.
    220/30/70 - Atrox Agent - Tinypain
    220/30/70 - Atrox Keeper - Ivekeeper
    220/25/70 - Atrox Fixer - Zedy
    220/30/70 - Solitus Soldier - Tequiila
    172/20/35 - Nanomage Agent - Nanocide
    Storm

Quote Originally Posted by zoneik View Post
    Even with just the HP buffs that's an extra 10.3K HP. and with CH now been a 100% heal its just getting a little over the top.

Before everyone bitches that CH is on a 30s cooldown, agents seem to be fairly good at kiting out the CD and became almost impossible to kill if your not somehow able to hold them in 1 spot long enough to kill them. Escape nano's make that really difficult.

Terminating inside BS should either wipe every buff off or send these broken system exploiters to the real reclaim kicking them completely out of BS.
    The effects are overstated. You can't get +10.3k hp because Lizard and SL ess are wiped. The main benefit is stacking gsf and reflect. I don't stack TPs, but I don't mind if others do.
    This isn't about balance, so kiting CH recharge isn't a reasonable argument. However, it's not possible outside BS so having consistency is a decent one.

Here's my favourite solution so far. Agents are very interested in a nano which resets FP and clears buffs. This could be adapted to the BS problem.
    Give Agents a nano which removes all friendly buffs, terminates pets, and resets TP cooldown. The TP-clearing nano could be removed from decon, since they can do it themselves. BS is fixed.

The obvious abuse is you could roll an Agent to buff anyone with anything by spamming the nano. An Agent could also give all his friends everything. One guy in decon takes it for the team and buffs you to the hilt.

The obvious fix to this abuse is put a cooldown on it. Maybe 3 minutes. There might be a better fix that I don't know about.

Other possible solutions are:
    • Make FP only last about 5 minutes and remove TP entirely. Eventually the Agent runs out of NCU.
    • Let Agents FP exactly 3 times, retaining their gsf+rrfe from BS and making them more powerful outside BS.
    • Make the decon buff happen when you enter BS, not when you enter decon. (probably the easiest)
    • Do nothing.

Plz patch Agents out of the game, plz.
    220/30/70 Atrox Soldier ..::.. Experienced Hunter Shoorty Fearme Movie 1 2 3
    220/30/70 Nanomage Agent ..::.. Neophyte Prince Fedez
    150/20/42 Atrox Enforcer ..::.. Rookie Duel Pheddex Please

- SEMPER FIDELIS -

Am i the only one who see that agents r easy to kill now more than b4, they just got more dmg less def

i dont see the issue here.. so a agent waisting time to term for some buffs.. usualy the buffs excist from others caled outside buffing.
    if you think outside buffing shouldnt be a option in battlestation i suggest you make a thread about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Le-Quack View Post
    i dont see the issue here.. so a agent waisting time to term for some buffs.. usualy the buffs excist from others caled outside buffing.
    if you think outside buffing shouldnt be a option in battlestation i suggest you make a thread about that.
    only problem is that there are rarely soldiers, enfs and docs around and with agents u have to be quick to get buff before they terminate and chance of OSB is gone.
    Hmm, when I think about it there are at least 50% agents and NTs around ... (but that comment only beside)

it is like ppl complain playing in grp is lame and you have to go 1vs1 on battlestation.... because got no friends in a mmo? Even they cry when u sit down and let ur HD work, all exploiting!!

... history teached us they will always find a reason to cry

@Lordaegis
    I dont think they got less def than before, just playing more offensive because they know they can kill everything out of stealth with alphaline.

i still dont see the problem.
    sorry

They lost def, crit-decrease, HP, and healing.

Sure.

Def: Ruse 4
    Crit-decrease: Assassin's aimed shot
    HP: Reperking into the new lines means losing HP from previously-standard lines. Old perk alphas are no longer an option.
    Healing: Reworked CH/LE is lower healing rate and less effective in pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by srompu View Post
    Sure.

Def: Ruse 4
    Crit-decrease: Assassin's aimed shot
    HP: Reperking into the new lines means losing HP from previously-standard lines. Old perk alphas are no longer an option.
    Healing: Reworked CH/LE is lower healing rate and less effective in pvp.
    Any prof can perk us, even in def setup, silverback (cap most of time)
    We lack more real pvper atm to show that agent aren't op. Well at least we can kill now! And die after <3
    Eilistrae 220/30/70 MA equip pic //Araushne 216/30 NT equip pic // Nhaundar 220/30 pic equip // Ahlysaaria 220/30 equip
    Dritst 220/30 Agent equip pic // Vhaeraun 218/30 fixer // Dylinrae 217/30 trader // Seldszar 220/29 adv
    Nhaundar 216/16 Trox enf <3 equip

* http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=544974 <3 ty, how some ppl can be
    * S*rovi1: cant log in game funcom not responding Mrdex: they're translating Mrdex: give em some time.
    * Phante: whining is directly proportional with incompetence imo the more you sux the more youll cry and ask for stupid stuff.
    * [Provision]: 500m if you can even dent me You gained 103 PVP Solo Score.

simple fix, if you type /terminate wile in BS it should count and a real death like anywhere else and the person should appear at a rez point EG : bor, and also have the deserter running.

and also put the guy in bor who gives the mission to sort out the sickness from dying/ terminating / exiting from battle stations to a 7 day lock out.

this will fix by forcing the player not to /terminate or exiting as they can not have fun in BS for 7 days.
    [GM]: Is there anything else I can assist you with for now?
    To [GM]: lol can you tuck me in bed please im tired xD
    [GM]: Haha, that's a new one! :P

Rikaria 220/30/63 NT sent to bio matter reprocessing
    Strinarry 220/30/61 Crat eat you heart out hotbars
    Emmantion 200/30/58 Fix is it dead yet >.<
    Kamiashi 200/00/00 Soldier (froob) spoilt child

I don't understand this thread. I even tried to /terminate with my agent in BS and I didn't see any difference from a player killing me.

I didn't lose my mimic profession (nor any buffs).

Add buff terminals inside BS that are spreaded around middle. R click it and receive specific buff.
    Want to get all possible buffs - run around, r click all terminals and get all OSBs possible.
    Add root effect that will last for X seconds after you r click terminal, or let it take Y seconds while buff is being casted.

That will make BS prof-independant when it comes to buffing, will stop agents from terminating.

Just an idea, and I know where will be both, the ones who will like and dislike it.
    G.F.B.D.
    --------------------------------------------
    Artyomis has played 800 days 0 hours 0 minutes 0 seconds
    WTB subscription price lowered for eastern europe countries due to current USD/EUR-to-local-currency rates.

coming back soon arty?