Thread: Grid Armor 4 Bug

Talking Grid Armor 4 Bug

ATTENTION!!! There is a severe bug involving Grid Armor 4!

After you equip it, something happens and it turns your character into a broken, worthless, PvP title-whoring, unbalanced, skilless, piece-of-cheese. This must be addressed immediatly! It tends to make a high level fixer stand in Tir arena acting like he has one ounce of skill. In fact, It seems like it removes a fixer from the game completely and replaces it with a souless husk pretending to be a fixer. A doppleganger of sorts.

I think it's gone unnoticed for so long that the GA4 bug has spread like a virus. You may have noticed fixers vanishing off both dimensions and being replaced by GA4'xers. Like maybe it's multiplying from gay-blue seed pods.

Another interesting side effect of the GA4 bug, is it uses a reverse psychology regarding gameplay. It's backwards! Like some kind of Bizarro Armor! Like a child possessed by a satanic demon speaks backwards! You see, instead of the GA4'xers doing damage in PvP...they defend you to death! That's right! Certain broke-ass, highlevel GA4'xers' damage is laughable. But they kill you simply because you can't hit them at all. I mean, how many football games have been won with Defense being the only strategy? How's that for complete protonic reversal? This my cause a dangerous schism in the space-time continuum!

Funcom. Please address this demonic tragedy. There are so few true fixers left. I sadly see them fighting for their souls as GA4'xers try to push their cancer on them like a sleazy crack dealer. This is by far worse than our beloved Martial Artists mysteriously getting LLT Scopes stuck in their HUDs.

PLEASE HELP! I beseech thee!

Ven
    At Midnight, All the Agents...
    Veneman
    Fullnelson
    Halfnelson

Agents- lilttle slightly insane people who run around and kill you before you know what is going on... and if they dont kill you fast... well, cannon fodder (altho they are good for scouting) -eternalfiend

The Sock-Hat, it adds 1 to my tempo.

Now I may not be the smartest man in the world, but from where I'm standing, it looks like someone caught a eye jammie from a GA4 fixer recently
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat