Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Maybe fix nt

Quote Originally Posted by Psikie View Post
    GRRR why why why? Raggy you play a trader, once you start draining NT's can't hold a candle to you. Not like any NT has nano repulsor perked. Not like any NT has AS shotgun that checks duck. Not like any NT has health transfers and drains. Honestly if we talk best on best, I can't see any NT being able to beat the best MP, or Trader. Advy imo always has a good chance to beat any other prof depending on ranged or melee. The only profs NT absolutely owns would be soldier, crat, and shade imo. Anyone with healing or stuns can beat an NT.
    Have you actually played AO since 18.7?

Until this patch, we could drain a whopping total 275D/275P (550 overall) MC from an NT. You do realise that most endgame NTs would still have enough MC to actually cast GIVA/IU/Double even under both drains? That's not counting the fact you're never going to land Plunder on anything without already having both drains up (which is very difficult now).

Granted its 350D/350P now, doesn't really change much though since GIVA/IU are still reasonably castable under D/P, doubles, maybe not so much.

Oh and Trader NR is atrocious, so lowering NT MC AR is gunna mean squat.

Oh and NTs with Nano Doctorate 7 can actually just wipe both drains from their NCU and continue as normal.

Also GTH won't do anything either thanks to Wealth.

Traders literally cannot kill most NTs right now unless the heavens align.
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader
    Feel free to contact me via PM or in-game.

Raggy - 220 Bureaucrat || Raggeh - 220 Fixer | Back as 'Raggys' - Shade for the time being. | Nuclei - 217 Nanotechnician || Nanobiology - 214 Doctor

Tip #743: As noted in Tip #244, tea bags have an infinite variety of uses. However, there's always one jerk who will want to give you crap over drinking tea. Particularly if in a new town, use this as an opportunity to assert yourself. Any drunken idiot can win a bar fight. It takes a real man to win a bar fight while enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.

i didn't say anything about lowering the casting cap or having it fire instantly, and i also meant that it should be the same as one of the current hits, not both of the hits combined. so 6700ish average hit before being halved by pvp rules, and would take 4 seconds to use (2s cap, 2s rec).

the soldier thing was just one example of tool sets changing, there are other things like the keeper tractor nano, advy team buffs, MA healing, etc. 18.7 introduced plenty of tool set changes so having more isn't that big of a deal in my eyes.
    Former Assistant Director of Pack of Noobs

Fake Friday with Means, and it worked!

Quote Originally Posted by Cdogg421 View Post
    i didn't say anything about lowering the casting cap or having it fire instantly, and i also meant that it should be the same as one of the current hits, not both of the hits combined. so 6700ish average hit before being halved by pvp rules, and would take 4 seconds to use (2s cap, 2s rec).

the soldier thing was just one example of tool sets changing, there are other things like the keeper tractor nano, advy team buffs, MA healing, etc. 18.7 introduced plenty of tool set changes so having more isn't that big of a deal in my eyes.
    Fair enough. I misread.

I wouldn't mind seeing casting caps go, but fairly. That's a personal preference, but they are needed in certain situations. I suppose cast caps prevent too much mobility, and that's what some professions need to properly counter an NT.
    Vinkera - Soli NT - 426k DPM - Setup
    Robbey - Soli Crat

Lone anarchists - Tower of Babil

Celez - Soli Doc
    Loaloa - Soli Enf
    Wondershot - Nano Soldier
    Robzor - Soli Engi
    Proserpexa - Opi Agent

Trying out civilization - Storm

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    Have you actually played AO since 18.7?

Also GTH won't do anything either thanks to Wealth.

Traders literally cannot kill most NTs right now unless the heavens align.
    I have to totally disagree with this. GTH doesn't do anything??? It FORCES the NT to use wealth, before they would want to from aegis drain. Ive been on BS quite a bit since these last few patches alternating between my NT, MP, and Keep mainly. For the most part NT is not the all mighty some of these posts seem to say.

Messing with doubles (that honestly I don't use in pvp, i prefer def focus) is not even a consideration imo. Just compare it dmg wise to brawl, fast, dimach.
    ~Anyone can level, but only the wise gain experience~

*Bronto Burger, serving 10,000 high level noobs daily*

http://wolf-brigade.webs.com/

My Story

Don't feed the Mensa Tralalalala

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

I have to totally disagree with this. GTH doesn't do anything??? It FORCES the NT to use wealth, before they would want to from aegis drain. Ive been on BS quite a bit since these last few patches alternating between my NT, MP, and Keep mainly. For the most part NT is not the all mighty some of these posts seem to say.

Messing with doubles (that honestly I don't use in pvp, i prefer def focus) is not even a consideration imo. Just compare it dmg wise to brawl, fast, dimach.
    Of course it forces you to use Wealth. It was designed to offset the damage GTH did when LE came out. Funny how GTH is now nerfed and Wealth remains as powerful as it always has, infact, it got buffed! It's almost like NTs don't also have 3 Reasonable Nano Regain Perks and the Regain from Genius aswell.

So our only method of stopping an NT steamrolling over us is GTH on a 1min CD, which is countered with a nano, 4 perks and Nano Resist. Splendid.
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader

Raggy - 220 Bureaucrat || Raggeh - 220 Fixer | Back as 'Raggys' - Shade for the time being. | Nuclei - 217 Nanotechnician || Nanobiology - 214 Doctor

Tip #743: As noted in Tip #244, tea bags have an infinite variety of uses. However, there's always one jerk who will want to give you crap over drinking tea. Particularly if in a new town, use this as an opportunity to assert yourself. Any drunken idiot can win a bar fight. It takes a real man to win a bar fight while enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.

I don't really see the problem with balance. So what NT's can alpha some toons now. 1 on 1 best on best I still see MA, advy, Keep all killing NT's pretty easy. In fact any melee prof that can unroot them self with stim should be able to eat an NT. Sorry if soldiers feel vulnerable for 3 seconds at a time due to NT nuke. Sorry if traders can no longer farm NT kills.

No one felt sorry for NT's when NS2 rooted us and people just ran out of LoS until it expired. No one felt sorry for NT's before we had izzy wealth and traders GTH us to death. No one felt sorry for NT's before DtN and they sat at 8k max health.

Now some want to cry foul when the little whipping boy NT's bulked up over the summer and can fight back. LOL
    ~Anyone can level, but only the wise gain experience~

*Bronto Burger, serving 10,000 high level noobs daily*

http://wolf-brigade.webs.com/

My Story

Don't feed the Mensa Tralalalala

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

whats your nt called psikie?

I don't really see the problem with balance. So what NT's can alpha some toons now. 1 on 1 best on best I still see MA, advy, Keep all killing NT's pretty easy. In fact any melee prof that can unroot them self with stim should be able to eat an NT. Sorry if soldiers feel vulnerable for 3 seconds at a time due to NT nuke. Sorry if traders can no longer farm NT kills.

No one felt sorry for NT's when NS2 rooted us and people just ran out of LoS until it expired. No one felt sorry for NT's before we had izzy wealth and traders GTH us to death. No one felt sorry for NT's before DtN and they sat at 8k max health.

Now some want to cry foul when the little whipping boy NT's bulked up over the summer and can fight back. LOL
    http://naturalgasnow.org/wp-content/...s-300x2402.jpg

Also lol at Traders farming NTs.
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader

Quote Originally Posted by Vinkera View Post
    The defensive / offensive focus lockout is fine.

Defensive focus has nearly no alpha already, so I don't see that being plausible, and reducing GIVA would totally break it. DM was a guaranteed 30% hit, GIVA isn't, so if anything, it's already hitting for less. With 10 second recharge, and the single threadedness of Nanos, I wouldn't make it sound like GIVA is consderably faster than Aimed shot, either.

Also, you are aware Doubles can't be used in defensive focus, right?
    loooooool! DM was a guaranteed 30% HP hit if you SPLOITED IT, jeez get it right.
    "Meliz" Crat
    "Snoopdooog" MA
    "Melizabe" Sol
    "Hozpital" Arguably best 2016 doc
    "Sleekiez" The swiftest meeper ingame!
    "Cruzade" Will see you!
    "Stitmeistr" TL5 Enf
    "Cruzad3" 86 Agent
    "Treatmate" 86 Enf
    "Dankengine1" 39 Nanite FP Trader
    "Behekills" 21 Enf

Or check out our Informational Site
    Or apply today Rebirth Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Vinkera View Post
    Well, healing definitely doesn't in NT's toolset. Soldiers having a root breaker now is... whatever. They still find a way to complain about it, even though they shouldn't have it.

Your suggestion before is too strong, though. I'm all for making "Doubles" fire off instantly and having short recharge, but it can't have the same damage. It's got to be lower. If it's reduced enough, it could still fit into a nuke alpha more smoothly, and by allowing a quicker recharge/cooldown to be plausible.

Would that actually lower our damage though? Not much. What it does does do, is slow it down... Or rather, space it out a bit. Now you're freed up to cast something else, which would likely be IU. The way things go in real time, chances are if one was to use IU following "Double", DPS would be roughly the same even if the damage done by "Doubles" were reduced by as much as 40-50%. On the flip side, the receiving end is hit twice, and still for roughly the same amount, but it's now spaced apart by a few seconds. This would be enough time for cocoon, BR, etc to kick in. Basically, more reaction time for the target.

Now, if you look at it from an alpha standpoint, it allows you to quickly fire off a few pretty strong nukes, but then you're not totally hosed if you try to finish with a Double and they end up surviving. It would be possible to throw in another IU, an absorb, even a stun if everything goes wrong.

This is kind of the solution of least resistance that I can come up with. It doesn't actually nerf anything, but I see it as something to put NT's, even at lower levels, in a better position for the future. It does switch up and complicate an NT's now normal casting pattern, and that needs to be kept in mind here by anyone skeptical that "roughly the same" damage would actually change anything. But, I welcome different opinions.

Again, let's hear them.

The amount of lying and misrepresentation of information against my profession has made me a bit cranky lately.
    Lol'd. Soldiers has in static 2k NR. We had apoc ring proc that removed root, perhaps only prof that did (?). NT's now can completely ignore SI and just spam GIVA tactical and IU(or doubles) and keep going. In the many bs runs i did with my silverback doc, i were able to tank 2 NT's at a time... until a trad or MP comes along.. NT's can already land their nanos about 670% of the time on first cast, but the need to give GIVA a cap hit without needing SI is beyond me.. (look at the NT mb's now)
    "Meliz" Crat
    "Snoopdooog" MA
    "Melizabe" Sol
    "Cruzade" Will see you!
    "Stitmeistr" TL5 Enf
    "Cruzad3" 86 Agent
    "Treatmate" 86 Enf
    "Behekills" 21 Enf

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalBath View Post
    Good thing NT's have Dark Blue skills in Deflect, Evade, Dodge and Duck and zero perks supporting them, then. Goes to show we're a low evade profession.. maybe there's a reason (or more) for our burst-type gameplay.

That may not have been the intention of your post, but you made a point in highlighting this.. so.. thanks.
    You forget NT's rival soldiers (100% full def ones) in terms of evades.. and blind nano doing -499 AR.
    "Meliz" Crat
    "Snoopdooog" MA
    "Melizabe" Sol
    "Cruzade" Will see you!
    "Stitmeistr" TL5 Enf
    "Cruzad3" 86 Agent
    "Treatmate" 86 Enf
    "Behekills" 21 Enf

Im really not surprised by these posts. NT's absolutely have good kill power, but so do agents, shades, enf, and advy's. I mean seriously unless you are ready for an alpha most of the time you get ganked. An alpha done right by any prof is meant to wtf pwn you before you know what happened.

NT's already lost triples, stop crying already.

When Advy's lose sneak/fast/brawl/dimach, + 2 rows of perk attacks, along with coon, evade perks, bio regen, and CH, then I would at least listen to crys about any other prof being op. Give me a break.
    2nd lol. Enfs are now irrelevant in pvp.
    "Meliz" Crat
    "Snoopdooog" MA
    "Melizabe" Sol
    "Cruzade" Will see you!
    "Stitmeistr" TL5 Enf
    "Cruzad3" 86 Agent
    "Treatmate" 86 Enf
    "Behekills" 21 Enf

You apparently represent the blatantly misinformed people that should NEVER post about NT's... or Soldiers.. Let's see if YOU get it right...

Quote Originally Posted by Sleekyz View Post
    loooooool! DM was a guaranteed 30% HP hit if you SPLOITED IT, jeez get it right.
    You are wrong. DM was a guaranteed 30% hit in PvP (pre-reflects and mitigation, anyway). It was designed that way. the "exploit" only applied to PVM. Didn't know that? Well... here's something reading material just to confirm your misinformation:
    https://aoitems.com/item/275692/patc...nation-matrix/
    This is the nano you're writing about.
    Notice this:

Target Damage for 30%, mitigated by Radiation AC.
    If Self User is not NPC
    And Self Running Self Illumination

In case that's somehow not clear:
    Do 30% static damage, mitigated by Radiation AC if your target is NOT a NPC (e.g. it is a player) and it's running Self-Illumination.

The "exploit" was regarding a trick (which I still don't know) that made it possible to deal 30% damage to NPC targets. I say "exploit" because it wasn't a bannable offense. I wish it had been.

Lol'd. Soldiers has in static 2k NR. We had apoc ring proc that removed root, perhaps only prof that did (?). NT's now can completely ignore SI and just spam GIVA tactical and IU(or doubles) and keep going. In the many bs runs i did with my silverback doc, i were able to tank 2 NT's at a time... until a trad or MP comes along.. NT's can already land their nanos about 670% of the time on first cast, but the need to give GIVA a cap hit without needing SI is beyond me.. (look at the NT mb's now)
    Again with the misinformation! So.. you lost Apoc ring's "on-use"... that part *is* correct.

Now you have:
    https://aoitems.com/item/281239/release-me-now/ ->5min CD, but removes roots AND gives you 5sec immunity to them! Not to mention NT roots have a 4.58sec cast recharge so we can't damage you for 5 seconds after casting the root you just removed. Consider we operate on 24sec of useful Cast Time under Aegis until we die. Casting 2 Roots = wasting almost 10seconds. It's not gonna happen.

Add that to the 15% Snare/Root resist added to AMS, FA stims, Purifying Rod, etc.. it all makes sure Roots are very much easy to circumvent. I do it on my Soldier. Why can't you do it on yours?

Also NT's can't "spam" GIVA or Tactical. They have line cooldowns for a reason. We *can* spam doubles which have a fixed 5s cast+recharge time.
    I'll also inform you that to be on the safe side most NT's start the majority of fights with 1xCB against a properly equipped target. If it's a high NR prof you can extend that to 2x or even 3x CB.

CB wasn't nerfed in the amount of NR it takes.. but it WAS nerfed in the Line Cooldown. High NR targets actually get rewarded for their effort.
    Not gonna bring perking NR8 into this since that's the realm of shades and such, not Soldiers.. but it should be noted we're the only profession who can have it's full toolset ignored by a perkline.

You forget NT's rival soldiers (100% full def ones) in terms of evades.. and blind nano doing -499 AR.[/QUOTE]

This is not a case of false information.. but one of lack of knowledge of how both professions operate. Soldier is a more stable, more static prof. NT in Offensive Focus (which is the primary target of this discussion) is a Bursty, Short-Lived power prof..

Both are low evade professions. One has to give up their strongest defense (NS 2) to be able to put out an alpha with doubles/delayed nukes. The other one has AMS, a 3min cooldown choice between a 30% insta heal and a 45% heal over time, 2 decent healing perks, 1 lifetap perk and 1 small heal perk that's a bit confusing to me (FB), as well as high HP and high Heal delta.. while keeping a massive alpha.
    It's not imbalanced.

If we go Def we lose our Doubles and Delayed nukes, making sure our Alpha is gone.. and we go into Negative Runspeed if we choose to use NS2, which makes it so that it's easy for anyone to run off and come back when it's over.

Yesterday I tanked a 220 MA, a 217 Adv and a 220 Crat for over a minute. At some point I killed the 217 Adv.. then the 220 MA (was surprised FA was cap or close to it and burst hit pretty high too). I'm not sure I would have handled the Crat but the BS ended. This was on my Soldier (SMG and no aimed shot on him yet, either). My NT in Off would have been dead in, at most, 25seconds. I could maybe have taken ONE of them with me.. not two and definitely not three though. In Def I wouldn't have enough damage output because Adv+MA heals.. would just be annoying and last a longer amount of time but get no kills.
    The huge amount of reflect damage from AMS helped me considerably. It's a very underrated buff Soldiers had recently.. and one that did make sense imho.

2nd lol. Enfs are now irrelevant in pvp.
    Not all enfs. 1hb/1he is not viable anymore and enfs do need some tweaking... but they're not "irrelevant".
    Still not a NT issue if Enf had a PvP nerf though.. same thing with Traders there. Traders need a buff (nothing too huge, just some adjusting, really).

--

So.. willing to admit at least to the amount of false information you supplied (accidentally or not) or..?
    Last edited by DigitalBath; Jun 21st, 2015 at 09:41:42.
    Michizure is love, Michizure is life.
    --
    Dywas - 220/30/70 Neutral Nanomage Nano-Technician
    Caramela - 220/30/70 Neutral Solitus Doctor
    Desejos - 220/30/?? Neutral Atrox Enforcer
    Gretchenross - 220/30/?? Neutral Opifex Shade
    Bizzle - 220/30/70 Neutral Atrox Soldier

--<3 Professional love--
    * Aiken pets Lazy on the head. Sure it is, you keep telling self that
    <Aiken> such a cutesy clammer aren't you *cheekpinch*
    <Lazy>
    <Lazy> viva la revolucion
    * Dywas decides to walk away from the soon-to-be sexytime
    <Aiken> lol Dywas, Id make a man of him
    <Lazy> Dywas, i'd go gay for aiken. no lie

In Def I wouldn't have enough damage output because Adv+MA heals.. would just be annoying and last a longer amount of time but get no kills.

So.. willing to admit at least to the amount of false information you supplied (accidentally or not) or..?
    I think its cute how u talk about misinformation and then say that line, on my def nt i can easily take down a zazen ma and since u took down two on a sol im guessing he wasnt. Seems the real misinformation here is the dmg output of def NTs...
    RK
    Roxburry 220/30/70 Cratz0r
    Roxbury 220/25/70 Shadez0r
    Bolrn 220/27/70 Mpz0r
    Arrow83 220/27/70 Solz0r

Quote Originally Posted by Burgly View Post
    I think its cute how u talk about misinformation and then say that line, on my def nt i can easily take down a zazen ma and since u took down two on a sol im guessing he wasnt. Seems the real misinformation here is the dmg output of def NTs...
    I fought good Zazen MA's in BS with Def stance. They are definitely able to outheal the Garuk's/IU/perks.

That's the source of my information. I also never mentioned TWO Martial artists. I mentioned 1 220 MA (no mention of stance), 1 217 Adv and 1 220 Crat. Don't try to bend what I've written, it's not gonna fly.

And if all you can find "wrong" (thought it's not) with my statement accusing someone of CLEAR misinformation is that small detail in the post.. you're only helping me prove a point.
    That person clearly and undeniably misrepresented several abilities/changes in two professions. Get a grip.
    Last edited by DigitalBath; Jun 21st, 2015 at 11:47:17.
    --

--<3 Professional love--
    <Lazy>

Now you have:
    https://aoitems.com/item/281239/release-me-now/ ->5min CD, but removes roots AND gives you 5sec immunity to them! Not to mention NT roots have a 4.58sec cast recharge so we can't damage you for 5 seconds after casting the root you just removed. Consider we operate on 24sec of useful Cast Time under Aegis until we die. Casting 2 Roots = wasting almost 10seconds. It's not gonna happen.

Add that to the 15% Snare/Root resist added to AMS, FA stims, Purifying Rod, etc.. it all makes sure Roots are very much easy to circumvent. I do it on my Soldier. Why can't you do it on yours?
    Might aswell be 60% root/snare resist, wont help us much.. but luckly for us NTs dont need to root to kill us, just spam dmg since its 100% effective, and with a 5min cooldown it's down 99% of the time, so in most cases u just have to root once and get out of range.

I'll also inform you that to be on the safe side most NT's start the majority of fights with 1xCB against a properly equipped target. If it's a high NR prof you can extend that to 2x or even 3x CB.
    But his point was, you don't need to CB a sol, with barely 2k NR and no aad to speak of.

This is not a case of false information.. but one of lack of knowledge of how both professions operate. Soldier is a more stable, more static prof. NT in Offensive Focus (which is the primary target of this discussion) is a Bursty, Short-Lived power prof..
    Stable until some1 completely strips our only true def, which 3 professions can do. Don't even bring up NTs having to deal with NSD because you can remove it with a perk, if sols had the choice to perk for shield ripper removers it would be fair game.

Both are low evade professions. One has to give up their strongest defense (NS 2) to be able to put out an alpha with doubles/delayed nukes. The other one has AMS, a 3min cooldown choice between a 30% insta heal and a 45% heal over time, 2 decent healing perks, 1 lifetap perk and 1 small heal perk that's a bit confusing to me (FB), as well as high HP and high Heal delta.. while keeping a massive alpha.
    It's not imbalanced.
    Thought i'd just throw this out here regarding this subject, tried a duel for fun against kennahz's NT on my sol to see just how much of his aegis i could clear before he killed me, poped 3% hot + LB at start, and when i was dead (this including NM coon since im a sexy NM) He was at 45% nano, in a real unrealistic situation nontheless where i used ALL my defs.. The shocker is, he didn't even use wealth, nano heal perks or NM coon. So that's the strong sol alpha for u, as most sols who play often can tell you Full Auto is completely unreliable these days. Me, shoorty and Flux's sol kept missing FA on a doc, not just once either, 4-5 times in a duel. We're talking 3,4k+ FA AR missing on a 2,4-2,5k def doc, imagine a NT with higher def than this + -499 aao blind and how reliable it's going to land.
    RK
    Roxburry 220/30/70 Cratz0r
    Roxbury 220/25/70 Shadez0r
    Bolrn 220/27/70 Mpz0r
    Arrow83 220/27/70 Solz0r

Might aswell be 60% root/snare resist, wont help us much.. but luckly for us NTs dont need to root to kill us, just spam dmg since its 100% effective, and with a 5min cooldown it's down 99% of the time, so in most cases u just have to root once and get out of range.
    But his point was, you don't need to CB a sol, with barely 2k NR and no aad to speak of.
    I was just clarifying how NT's go about CB. I didn't deny Soldiers have poor Nano-Resist. I find it somewhat fitting they do, though.

Stable until some1 completely strips our only true def, which 3 professions can do. Don't even bring up NTs having to deal with NSD because you can remove it with a perk, if sols had the choice to perk for shield ripper removers it would be fair game.
    MP's and Traders can wreck a NT's toolset. The perk removal is nice for the rare NT's who choose to perk ND but it's actually not effective vs. MP's or Traders in BS scenario. I tried it for a while then switched out of it, myself.

Thought i'd just throw this out here regarding this subject, tried a duel for fun against kennahz's NT on my sol to see just how much of his aegis i could clear before he killed me, poped 3% hot + LB at start, and when i was dead (this including NM coon since im a sexy NM) He was at 45% nano, in a real unrealistic situation nontheless where i used ALL my defs.. The shocker is, he didn't even use wealth, nano heal perks or NM coon. So that's the strong sol alpha for u, as most sols who play often can tell you Full Auto is completely unreliable these days. Me, shoorty and Flux's sol kept missing FA on a doc, not just once either, 4-5 times in a duel. We're talking 3,4k+ FA AR missing on a 2,4-2,5k def doc, imagine a NT with higher def than this + -499 aao blind and how reliable it's going to land.
    That says something is broken with FA's AR at the moment. Which is weird as I have been reliably'ish landing it on evade profs on my gimpy 220 soldier whose FA AR should be much lower than yours. Note that I'm not doubting you here. I'm just saying something WEIRD is up when someone with less FA AR is reporting very different real-world results than someone with a proper setup.

It doesn't warrant any nerfs to the NT toolset though. Just a revision/boost to the Soldier's toolset that was already buffed with more weapon skills, FA skill, Heal cooldown nanos, Proc damage+taunt nanos, higher healing during AMS/TMS, Root Resists, Root Removal and better damage/recharge on attacking perks.

Again.. I can 1v1 kill NT's in BS on my Soldier often. I don't know what we're doing differently but if you're just straight up trying to ZERG.. you deserve to get rekt by an offensive focus NT.

My Soldier is a trox in betas without Mongo Rage, without Aimed Shot, too. I'll give you details and/or let you inspect in-game if you'd like.. and then we can visit the BS to look for the famed NT's that are getting scarcer and scarcer over the last 3 days during my playtime.
    Last edited by DigitalBath; Jun 21st, 2015 at 12:24:46.
    --

--<3 Professional love--
    <Lazy>

MP's and Traders can wreck a NT's toolset. The perk removal is nice for the rare NT's who choose to perk ND but it's actually not effective vs. MP's or Traders in BS scenario. I tried it for a while then switched out of it, myself.
    What is your MC, fully buffed?
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    What is your MC, fully buffed?
    Depends on the setup I'm using, but in my current "all-purpose going to BS" setup I sit at 2649 MC. This setup gets me slightly under 3k static def and is also what I use for solo PvM because I'm fairly lazy when it comes to that. I also sit at 28098 nano and 13541 hp. I'm a neutral so some restrictions apply.
    --

--<3 Professional love--
    <Lazy>

yea that is the problem, futhermore dywas isn't a top nt pvper (no offense) and as stated srompu, i never saw vinkera in Bs.
    Anyway, i asked before and i know it it is possible, If dev,mizh could just watch Bs on live with real player it would be nice. Paav nt, kne, rangebooster, there is plenty of nt doing nice atm.
    Eilistrae 220/30/70 MA equip pic //Araushne 216/30 NT equip pic // Nhaundar 220/30 pic equip // Ahlysaaria 220/30 equip
    Dritst 220/30 Agent equip pic // Vhaeraun 218/30 fixer // Dylinrae 217/30 trader // Seldszar 220/29 adv
    Nhaundar 216/16 Trox enf <3 equip

* http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=544974 <3 ty, how some ppl can be
    * S*rovi1: cant log in game funcom not responding Mrdex: they're translating Mrdex: give em some time.
    * Phante: whining is directly proportional with incompetence imo the more you sux the more youll cry and ask for stupid stuff.
    * [Provision]: 500m if you can even dent me You gained 103 PVP Solo Score.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast