Thread: Discs names

Discs names

I'm not sure if this thread has been opened before, but don't think i saw it anywhere

Anyway, There are some nanos that have been changed into...something else or renamed, like Gnat's wing or advy perception buffs.
    Thing is, their disc variants names were not changed, You can loot "Gnat's wing" disc, then tradeskill it, and it'll be "Steady nerves" when you make it a nano.

I think this needs a change as it confuses people and...does other bad baaaad~~ things

Think that's bad, look at this mess! Submitted it as a bug over a month ago and haven't heard a thing about it.

(11:31) You combined "Symbol Library - PSI" with "Instruction Disc (Call of the Maelstorm)" and the result is a quality level 199 "Compiled Algorithm (A DCSD containing 1 BBI Minami-90 Sticky Love Rain)".
    (11:31) You combined "Photon Particle Emitter" with "Compiled Algorithm (A DCSD containing 1 BBI Minami-90 Sticky Love Rain)" and the result is a quality level 199 "Programmed Photon Particle Emitter (A DCSD containing 1 BBI Minami-90 Sticky Love Rain)".
    (11:31) You combined "Crystal Reflection Pattern - PSI" with "Program Crystal" and the result is a quality level 253 "Prepared Program Crystal - PSI".
    (11:31) You combined "Prepared Program Crystal - PSI" with "Programmed Photon Particle Emitter (A DCSD containing 1 BBI Minami-90 Sticky Love Rain)" and the result is a quality level 199 "NanoCrystal (Call of the Maelstorm)".

That's sucks, in order to avoid it in the future might want to try to use the tradeskill windows, until it's resolved to make sure that you know what you get i mean.

Sounds like a confusing mess, Michi will hopefully sort it out soon.
    Last edited by nanoforcer; Jun 15th, 2015 at 18:31:18.
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm