Thread: Hellcom nostalgia

Hellcom nostalgia

Sometimes I find myself longing for that spot amongst AO's finest. I imagine standing tall with those considered skilled, renowned for their profound ability's and graceful performances. Proud wearing the worthy caps with the cute bouncing bunny at the top.

In my right hand I hold the mighty ban hammer, forged from weapons taken from players. Its rumored powerful enough to ban entire orgs in just a single blow. In my left hand I hold the legendary staff forged from the skulls of fallen leaders. Whispers say its power resides from a pool of lost points. Stroking it often reminds you of how mighty you are. I will sit here on this thrown in the halls of my leaders, eagerly waiting for the whispers of treason!

The roads paved with good intention. How quickly it becomes a fine line. Do the raiders care about treason, or is it the few? Are you paranoid? Are you mad brah?

Stop being a child raging, lets all laugh at the fool who gave us hes time. HAHAHAHAHA. Man what a noob. I'm so glad I'm part of the elite.

What just happened to bob? Man bob was a good guy, I had so much fun with bob. He was just about to get my ACDC to, man I wonder what happened. It must of been a good reason. I don't think I should talk to bob anymore.

I walk this life with the acknowledgment that I always possess the ability to choose right and wrong. I stand for the greater evil or the greater good. Don't like certain people? Then stop in empowering them. Their greatness is only built on the good deeds of the many. Good deeds done to misfortune the few chosen to suffer.

You will be missed hellcom

Thanks for reading!
    Last edited by Wisdomman; Jun 7th, 2015 at 14:19:44. Reason: Corrections

dunno what u mean here bro but u did more raids than me in 4 months that i did of 5 years of raidleading. i'm still rl and ur banned so dunno wth u did
    "Meliz" Crat
    "Snoopdooog" MA
    "Melizabe" Sol
    "Hozpital" Arguably best 2016 doc
    "Sleekiez" The swiftest meeper ingame!
    "Cruzade" Will see you!
    "Stitmeistr" TL5 Enf
    "Cruzad3" 86 Agent
    "Treatmate" 86 Enf
    "Dankengine1" 39 Nanite FP Trader
    "Behekills" 21 Enf

Or check out our Informational Site
    Or apply today Rebirth Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Sleekyz View Post
    dunno what u mean here bro but u did more raids than me in 4 months that i did of 5 years of raidleading. i'm still rl and ur banned so dunno wth u did
    Well thats kinda the issue right?

I'm not getting into personal issues here. That isnt the point of this post.

The point of this post is, how many people do you miss raiding with? Who earned your loyalty?

What do you miss thats been taken by hellcom?

Sometimes I find myself longing for that spot amongst AO's troxes. I imagine standing wide and cabbagey with those considered skilled, renowned for their MR and tight thongs. Proud to not let my mimic run out like a retard, remembering to heal like a real pvper.

In my right hand I hold the mighty Gan'Kar rifle, forged from broken Omni towers. Its rumored powerful enough to disprove 60s grace in Camelot. In my left hand (figuratively speaking, thank god) I hold the legendary Piercing Evil forged from the sexy of Cortez and Cheree. Whispers say its power flows from sploits omfg. Stroking it often makes me hard. I will sit here on this thrown of Omni tears, eagerly waiting to paste hate-tells into bot chat!

The BS is queued with cuddly pvmers. How quickly they rage and afkers. Do all the players quad-cap, or is it the stupid greenie fixer. Are you worried I'm in sneak? Are you getting D-D-D-D-D-IIIIIIMMMMMMMMMAACH-CH-CH-CH-CHHHHHHHed brah?

What just happened to poko? Man poko was a good guy, I had so much sexy time with poko. He was just about to actually put armor on too, man I wonder what happened. He must have deleted his account again. I don't know how to talk to poko any more. Maybe he'll send a random tell from a character I don't know asking me what weapon I use and calling me ugly.

I walk this life with the acknowledgment that I honestly dgaf. I stand for the tiny midgets or the semi-transparent sniper dudes. Don't like certain people? Use AS lololololol WONED )))))) I don't even know how to parody the rest of this so I'ma let you finish but Poko was the best shade of all time OF ALL TIME

You will be missed, User Modify Scale -70.

Thanks for reading!

Poke works a buttload and has a baby :/ he's busy!! I miss him too :<
    Dysfunktion.
    Trypants.
    Setup.
    One bright day in the middle of the night,
    Two dead boys got up to fight.
    Back to back they faced each other,
    Drew their swords, and Shot each other.
    A deaf policeman heard the noise,
    He came and killed those two dead boys.
    If you don't believe this lie is true... ask the Blind Man, He saw it too.

Quote Originally Posted by srompu View Post
    Sometimes I find myself longing for that spot amongst AO's troxes. .....In my right hand I hold the mighty Gan'Kar rifle, forged from broken Omni towers. Its rumored powerful enough to disprove 60s grace in Camelot. In my left hand (figuratively speaking, thank god) I hold the legendary Piercing Evil forged from the sexy of Cortez and Cheree. Whispers say its power flows from sploits omfg. Stroking it often makes me hard. I will sit here on this thrown of Omni tears, eagerly waiting to paste hate-tells into bot chat! ......The BS is queued with cuddly pvmers. How quickly they rage and afkers. Do all the players quad-cap, or is it the stupid greenie fixer.......He was just about to actually put armor on too, man I wonder what happened. He must have deleted his account again. I don't know how to talk to poko any more. ..... I walk this life with the acknowledgment that I honestly dgaf. I stand for the tiny midgets or the semi-transparent sniper dudes. .....You will be missed, User Modify Scale -70.

Thanks for reading!
    This quite literally made me lol so hard that my wife came wandering out of the bedroom wondering what was happening.

Srompu, you have always been my favorite. Thanks for the chuckles lol.
    Last edited by Wisdomman; Jun 8th, 2015 at 03:23:21.

Quote Originally Posted by srompu View Post
    Sometimes I find myself longing for that spot amongst AO's troxes. I imagine standing wide and cabbagey with those considered skilled, renowned for their MR and tight thongs. Proud to not let my mimic run out like a retard, remembering to heal like a real pvper.

In my right hand I hold the mighty Gan'Kar rifle, forged from broken Omni towers. Its rumored powerful enough to disprove 60s grace in Camelot. In my left hand (figuratively speaking, thank god) I hold the legendary Piercing Evil forged from the sexy of Cortez and Cheree. Whispers say its power flows from sploits omfg. Stroking it often makes me hard. I will sit here on this thrown of Omni tears, eagerly waiting to paste hate-tells into bot chat!

The BS is queued with cuddly pvmers. How quickly they rage and afkers. Do all the players quad-cap, or is it the stupid greenie fixer. Are you worried I'm in sneak? Are you getting D-D-D-D-D-IIIIIIMMMMMMMMMAACH-CH-CH-CH-CHHHHHHHed brah?

What just happened to poko? Man poko was a good guy, I had so much sexy time with poko. He was just about to actually put armor on too, man I wonder what happened. He must have deleted his account again. I don't know how to talk to poko any more. Maybe he'll send a random tell from a character I don't know asking me what weapon I use and calling me ugly.

I walk this life with the acknowledgment that I honestly dgaf. I stand for the tiny midgets or the semi-transparent sniper dudes. Don't like certain people? Use AS lololololol WONED )))))) I don't even know how to parody the rest of this so I'ma let you finish but Poko was the best shade of all time OF ALL TIME

You will be missed, User Modify Scale -70.

Thanks for reading!
    in my heart, you am trox, and remain tiny, so tiny that I still have bits of you stuck between my two big front teeth, you know, the 2 real teeth I still have left. Poko was almost best shade, next to melee adv shade Renamed, almost there buddy! keep striving for the top buddy, I love saying buddy, buddy. seriously, you good stuff, and too damn funny, kinda makes my balls shrink a lil, just a little. <3
    Last edited by RedWatr; Jun 8th, 2015 at 03:29:20.
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

Quote Originally Posted by Wisdomman View Post
    Srompu, you have always been my favorite. Thanks for the chuckles lol.
    His name is actually Srompupu, as of this biodome we ran a couple years ago

Quote Originally Posted by Esssch View Post
    His name is actually Srompupu, as of this biodome we ran a couple years ago
    Its will always be Srompu.

#originalSrompu

You know, I'm getting tells asking me what the forum post is about.

This forum post is the many different views of nostalgia people develop in the time they spend in Hellcom.

Its art, its not anything specific. It's random blobs of information posted for all to see.

Here is a hint to understanding it better. These two paragraphs have nothing to do with each other.

"Sometimes I find myself longing for that spot amongst AO's finest......bouncing bunny at the top."

"In my right hand I hold the mighty ban hammer...... eagerly waiting for the whispers of treason! "

What do you see?
    Last edited by Wisdomman; Jun 8th, 2015 at 03:43:28.

actually this post is about more attention whoring
    Mad as a Hatter
    Devil Inside's official mascot

Quote Originally Posted by TerenteTheOutlaw View Post
    I think yours is setting the perfect example.

did you /facepalm yet?
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

by post i ment thread, but you already figured that out since you're so smart and bitter like every losing side in history.
    Mad as a Hatter
    Devil Inside's official mascot

by post i ment thread, but you already figured that out since you're so smart and bitter like every losing side in history.
    Oh yah? You feeling good? Is your comprehension not good enough?

This post, if you cared to read it, has nothing to do with towers.

Lol. You are always welcome to my forums. Every time I read your posts I chuckle and it makes me feel good!

Really, you couldn't do any better if you tried.
    Last edited by Wisdomman; Jun 8th, 2015 at 14:59:06.

This post is about "policy" of Hellcom. - The crappy part being that alot of people don't realise exactly how it works and dont believe the ones that do.. A bunch are afraid to get banned for realising what it's all about.

Also for Hellcom it's upmost important that you know what the heck you're doing, because so far I have seen, just one leader bothers to explain how things work and to avoid wipes, while other leaders will get pissed off and might even kick the one that causes the wipe even when he doesn't have a clue.

As far as the treasoning goes; ANYTHING worth digging up will be used against you. Kind of like what happens in the modern IRL world. If you get spotted raiding with a different raid bot there's a big chance you'll get banned after it being found out. Even mistakes don't get tolerated. Make a mistake you regret and you get backstabbed hard for it. Also when it's someone elses fault. If the Super Admin thinks its your fault then it's your fault, no other way around.

Anything I'm missing here?

Quote Originally Posted by Abeja View Post
    This post is about "policy" of Hellcom. - The crappy part being that alot of people don't realise exactly how it works and dont believe the ones that do.. A bunch are afraid to get banned for realising what it's all about.

Also for Hellcom it's upmost important that you know what the heck you're doing, because so far I have seen, just one leader bothers to explain how things work and to avoid wipes, while other leaders will get pissed off and might even kick the one that causes the wipe even when he doesn't have a clue.

As far as the treasoning goes; ANYTHING worth digging up will be used against you. Kind of like what happens in the modern IRL world. If you get spotted raiding with a different raid bot there's a big chance you'll get banned after it being found out. Even mistakes don't get tolerated. Make a mistake you regret and you get backstabbed hard for it. Also when it's someone elses fault. If the Super Admin thinks its your fault then it's your fault, no other way around.

Anything I'm missing here?
    Hi <3

I've been banned aswell. Nerf those dudes with banhammer!
    *Rooh*

{edited for inappropriate content}