Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Again. Multiboxing in AO. ttl7 / ttl5 pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by Pabloz View Post
    People crying about MB are either jealous, cant do it theirself, or to poor to afford multiply accounts. Get over it and learn how to kill MBers.
    Well said. Tired of people crying.
    Number
    Sliza
    Chewy

Well..as i see most ppl care about AO and are strictly against MB...if u want to do do something against it stop buying phats from MBer, stop selling Grace Key's to them. Its not much but something to start with since FC doesn't care. And btw. No i'm not jealuos at all, i could Mb myself even w/o playin and farmin stuff 24/7 like some DI nolifer does. Its just wrong in my opinion and takes the fun out of the Game. I mean...how many ppl left already because of MB? Is it really worth it?

/++postcount/
    220/30/70 Atrox Soldier ..::.. Experienced Hunter Shoorty Fearme Movie 1 2 3
    220/30/70 Nanomage Agent ..::.. Neophyte Prince Fedez
    150/20/42 Atrox Enforcer ..::.. Rookie Duel Pheddex Please

- SEMPER FIDELIS -

Quote Originally Posted by Shooorty View Post
    Well..as i see most ppl care about AO and are strictly against MB...if u want to do do something against it stop buying phats from MBer, stop selling Grace Key's to them. Its not much but something to start with since FC doesn't care. And btw. No i'm not jealuos at all, i could Mb myself even w/o playin and farmin stuff 24/7 like some DI nolifer does. Its just wrong in my opinion and takes the fun out of the Game. I mean...how many ppl left already because of MB? Is it really worth it?

/++postcount/
    Same here. It's not fun doing everything by yourself. I'd rather do org raids and/or pick up teams.

I've MB. It's fun..but gets boring. Rather be on TS with a group.

Good suggestion about items and grace but hard when grace is on gmi. And id mbers sell **** cheap who wouldn't buy the nodrops sometimes.

I'm with ya though. It's not going anywhere so people need to adapt with it.
    Number
    Sliza
    Chewy

The thing is dnet or neutnet, I don't remember which one has DI members in their admin group. Maybe more its pure supposition right now.

Any idea about it ?

What I mean is that those two are the only LR selling channels.
    We should be able to identify MBers. (I know few of them).
    Maybe have a new "clean" selling bot, and make sure MBers can't sell LR there.

That could be an idea maybe.
    Wanna go further in it ?

This said, this thread is still about multiboxing in pvp.
    Maybe should we start a new thread about setting up a selling bot we are sure it's clean.

What this game needs is an automatic meep buff when user reaches 1 hp so nobody dies anymore and there will never be complaints about pvp ever again. Because this thread isn't about multiboxers, it's about dying to multiboxers.

Sorry but this thread IS about multiboxers.

In your opening post your only complaint is that you get instakilled.

Read the following posts dude. I complain about multiboxing. Getting instakilled is one consequence. MB has many consequences. Read whole thread. I know there is a lot to read. But maybe you can take 10 mins of your time.

Since all is so well in AO-land, let's open a new server, we can call it RK5 or whatever. Only difference between it and the current server is that MB would only be allowed in instances minus BS.

You'd be allowed to xfer chars to this server ONCE. As in move to, not copy to. And you'd get to bring exactly zero cash. That way all those hundreds of trillions of s*l*i*e* creds rolling around on the current server would not mess up the new one.

Us sissies who don't believe in pay to win or automated gameplay would be happy.
    Ppl who don't like the credit inflation would be happy.
    The über-cool MB ego-squad would be happy to be rid of us sissies.

It's win-win-win.

Let's do it already!

And how about FC explain us why is MB allowed instead of just saying it is ? All that I red about FC speaking (michi who did a good work but sooooo silent about this subject) was just a non sense word saying it was. Without giving any explanation. Lets give them a chance to explain themselves about this, wich majority of players dont want. So. Any FC people wanna react ? Wanna debate ? Or is it a take it or leave it ? What is it ?

in ao history there have been many instances of players quitting the game in droves. So multiboxing is not new in the way it makes players mad, its just the new thing.
    The difference that mb has is. while people may quit. MB makes people get more paid subs. 1-5 additional subs per multiboxer.

to me, Paid subscriptions are a intregal part of a package to show to new investors, or to keep current investors. Keeping cashflow within the company to keep it running overshadows any complaints of the game being very unfair.

If fc were to change its policy on multibox, then what can you do to make up for their losses?
    I pay 90 usd per month for 6x multibox setup. Someone would have to sub for 6 years to match my 1 year of subbing with mb.

Quote Originally Posted by Soju View Post
    in ao history there have been many instances of players quitting the game in droves. So multiboxing is not new in the way it makes players mad, its just the new thing.
    The difference that mb has is. while people may quit. MB makes people get more paid subs. 1-5 additional subs per multiboxer.

to me, Paid subscriptions are a intregal part of a package to show to new investors, or to keep current investors. Keeping cashflow within the company to keep it running overshadows any complaints of the game being very unfair.

If fc were to change its policy on multibox, then what can you do to make up for their losses?
    I pay 90 usd per month for 6x multibox setup. Someone would have to sub for 6 years to match my 1 year of subbing with mb.
    I paid for 4-5 accs myself and I didn't multibox and I have quit, more or less. In my org alone there are 30 ish accs down or on the way down due to the MB issue.

Not only MB'ers pay for many accs. And I think very few want to prevent MB from pvm. It's open pvp where the real problem is. And those Mb'ers are veeeeery few in relation to how much fun they destroy for the rest of us.

Quote Originally Posted by Soju View Post

Sure, but if 10 people quit because of your abhorrent MBing, then the game just lost another 4 subs; that is simply something we don't know precisely, how many cancelled accounts your and others MBing has cost. I can only think of 12 people that have not played since Feb and each and every one of them, said the same thing "FC won't ban the boxers; I'm done" So I know that your and the other boxers abhorrent behaviour has cost the game those 12 players, and I'd much rather they were game than you.

One thing I'm entirely sure about, it nobody STARTED to play AO because of MBing.

I keep hearing the same thing from boxers and their other forum accounts, "I pay more I should get everything"
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

Pay to win wont work. Will just kill the game and lead the game to death. But after all maybe you multiboxers are looking for that.

Oh and by the way, 6 froob account multiboxed with 6 agents level 170 are not paid accounts as far as I know...

I believe in pay to win. I want michi and the whole ao team to get salary raises (no layoffs) for the great work they do. and for that we need to give them money.

So get 6 accounts. Stop multibox.

Quote Originally Posted by titemeta View Post
    Read the following posts dude. I complain about multiboxing. Getting instakilled is one consequence. MB has many consequences. Read whole thread. I know there is a lot to read. But maybe you can take 10 mins of your time.
    I've read the same discussion too many times and it's as enlightening as reading about chemtrails or gluten is, no thanks I think I'll skip.

Maybe reading is actually asking way too much effort. Easy mode seems better. Like multiboxing. Easy mode.

Well anyway you multiboxers do not want to hear us others players, do you ? Did you actually realized that you aren't alone in this game ? Or are you just that selfish?

Quote Originally Posted by titemeta View Post
    Maybe reading is actually asking way too much effort. Easy mode seems better. Like multiboxing. Easy mode.

Well anyway you multiboxers do not want to hear us others players, do you ? Did you actually realized that you aren't alone in this game ? Or are you just that selfish?
    Judging by the content of certain 'other people's' interactions, it's hardly a surprise so many choose to MB their own toons instead of interacting with this glorious and fruitful community...
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast