Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Again. Multiboxing in AO. ttl7 / ttl5 pvp.

I really effectively can'tsee how MBers are balancing things. Especially in pvp, wich this thread is about. Multiboxing in pvp.

Perception is key.

True fact, you can completely reason killing 2 Billion people.

How?

See it from the earth's perspective.

can you tell me why you speak about variables and / or earth's perspective ? Don't make the smart ass... Can we now speak about how lame multiboxing in pvp is ?

Countless off topic posts removed.. 37..

Stick to the topic please.
    Guardian Sancus
    Community Relations Department
    Public Forums Moderator
    Forum Social Guidelines | ARK Website | Anarchy Online Website | Funcom Customer Support | E-Mail Sancus

I was just explaining that because you *feel* a certain why doesn't make it right. There are many forms of right and right, depending on your perception. It all interrelated.

Though it does appear its going over some heads, just leaving the argument seems to be the "soundest" thing to do at the current moment.

Good luck on your endeavors!

(sincerely)

Quote Originally Posted by Sancus View Post
    Countless off topic posts removed.. 37..

Stick to the topic please.
    Was it a countless number, or was it 37?
    The Fine Arts:
    Mime | Surgery | Zen
    The Traitor

Xirayne: I couldn't care less about who is clueless or what the exact definition "real" pvp is in ao, I want "fun" pvp!

Thanks my perception on that case and it seems I'm far from being alone, is that a few people tend to rule the game over lot of people. I can understand that people aren't into pvp. But in AO, tower war affect any org owning a field, and then all their members. When this war tend to be ruled by few guys that can just erase everything and everyone by hitting a single key when this game is supposed to give some challenge, there is clearly a problem.

Heated debate... But when were you last killes by mboxer?

Me not for the last 10 days, before that 30 days..

Got sold loot by mboxer? Not really I get my own phatz. And you?

Do really mboxers affect you so much? And if so are you playing the game wrong?

Low prices are more in line with exploits being fixed. So now credit sinks are doing a job and stuff is actually worth shopflooding again.

Mboxers are unavoidable hower at towers. But again.. If you are omni, you obviously dont care and let clanz have. If you are clan again why bother, do you gotta MB just to keep towers?

MBoxer is a sympthom like wisdomman says. If it bothers you, you are playing AO wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    Heated debate... But when were you last killes by mboxer?

Me not for the last 10 days, before that 30 days..

Got sold loot by mboxer? Not really I get my own phatz. And you?

Do really mboxers affect you so much? And if so are you playing the game wrong?

Low prices are more in line with exploits being fixed. So now credit sinks are doing a job and stuff is actually worth shopflooding again.

Mboxers are unavoidable hower at towers. But again.. If you are omni, you obviously dont care and let clanz have. If you are clan again why bother, do you gotta MB just to keep towers?

MBoxer is a sympthom like wisdomman says. If it bothers you, you are playing AO wrong.

/thread
    I seriously hope the OP reads your post. Absolutely flawless.

Fc should lock this now. Couldn't of said anything better.

I bow to you
    Number
    Sliza
    Chewy

I laf at ppl saying your playing the game wrong if MB in pvp bothers you.. It's pretty clear that it SHOULD be against the eula and be bannable.. It ruins gameplay/fun for many ppl and it has no place in a mmo. L2P with friends/orgs and quit nubing behind the barrage of toons u made to boost you epeen.

/rox out!
    RK
    Roxburry 220/30/70 Cratz0r
    Roxbury 220/25/70 Shadez0r
    Bolrn 220/27/70 Mpz0r
    Arrow83 220/27/70 Solz0r

Quote Originally Posted by Wisdomman View Post
    Perception is key.

True fact, you can completely reason killing 2 Billion people.

How?

See it from the earth's perspective.
    earth? wtf u on, and can i plz have some? tnx in advance.
    RK
    Roxburry 220/30/70 Cratz0r
    Roxbury 220/25/70 Shadez0r
    Bolrn 220/27/70 Mpz0r
    Arrow83 220/27/70 Solz0r

I obviously play wrong ? That's weird cause all my characters are not half finished. All are fully stuffed. What we call endgame character. I don't need MB to get my stuff probably cause I know how to play. Oh and I can solo almost everything or with the help of one or two friends. But yes you need at least a few friends.

What is obvious is that you need to understand that MB bothers majority of players and as it is a low population mmorpg their impact is huge.

Multiboxers are a minority population that bother majority of players who refuse to cheat. If you were playing an offline game in god mode I wouldn't care. But you are not alone in this game.

Another exemple was yesterday. Some omni multiboxer had 6 agents sneaking in 4 holes waiting to gank people coming there. How do you feel to be able to instakill anyone going around ? Is that fun ? Do you feel strong ? Where is the challenge ?

And AGAIN the problem is regardless the side. Cause it's a real problem.
    Last edited by titemeta; Jun 12th, 2015 at 09:18:30.

Quote Originally Posted by Burgly View Post
    I dunno, can you? Can you become one with the earth?

To first "haz" some, one must roll around in the dirt wearing only a thong and then imprint your body on a white canvas. You must stare at it for hours. Then, and only then, you will understand.

#getsmart
    Last edited by Wisdomman; Jun 12th, 2015 at 15:41:45.

Quote Originally Posted by Burgly View Post

Basically the notion of Gaia, or https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaianism

No you can't haz some, that's the whole point
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

Can you guys stop trolling and stick to the topic. Thanks.

Push a Button / click your Mouse = 1 Toon does 1 Action
    Use of Unautorized Tools to gain unfair Advantages for your Toon was punishable.

Thats how AO was meant to be played .
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Programable Keyboards came out and all of sudden you ran into People who would dump soo many Perks & Specials in a Splitsecond that it became obvious those Players had a severly damaging Influence on BS , this forced FC to do something:

"To narrow the Gap we bring Ingame-Keybinds" instead of "We developed a monitoring Tool to catch those who spam Commands at inhuman Speed" was desperate and bad Measure.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That any Change at all was made tells me that it was because the Developers back then saw that its unfair for Single Toons to execute premade Alpha-Scripts and "wtf-pwn aka roflstomp" their Opponents....
    But they thought Ingame-Keybinds would work out as in a " Fight Fire with Fire "Way.
    Sadly they were wrong ....

In my Opinion Multiboxing is the same Kind of frantic "I wanna kick your Butt with 1-2 Keystrokes and enjoy the Flames" Powertrip as Programable Keyboards , that the current Developers tolerate it means to me that either Fumcom is desperate for the 60-100 Accounts across all Factions from Multiboxes in PvP/PvM or that they have a similar Mindset like Cheaters& Griefplayers which wouldnt be good for a MMO.

/sarcasm on

Dollcet : If you are desperate for Money why dont you simply sell a 3000 Attackrate / Evades Boost that lasts 1 Month and costs as much as 6 Accounts Combined but saves the Multiboxer the trouble of Login 6 Accounts ...

FC-Devs : Way cool , less work for the Support , less Servload , less Lag ....... Heuraka

Dollcet : Now think how much Money you can make if some Powerjunkies are addicted enough to buy 6 of those for their Multibox

FC-Banking Dude : Uhhh ohhhh ahhhhhh..... sorry need to Change , i just came .....

/sarcasm off

Maybe im just a Fossil that desperatly clings to the old Concept of "Play fair, socialize, care for your Org, hop into Teamspeak for Raids & PvP if you wanna do it properly " but im pretty sure i aint alone with that View .

my 2 cents
    Last edited by Dollcet; Jun 13th, 2015 at 11:41:48.
    MA 4 Life ... No matter how hard you try, you can't put us down.
    -----
    I dislike Multiboxes , Makros , Programmable Keyboards , Multiple Actions to 1Key-Binds << all of them simply do not fit my Idea of Gaming-Skills/Competition-Ethics .
    -----
    Dear Developers for Future scaling of Items & Nanorequiments please consider that :
    -there are Players below 220
    -there are Players without Towers
    -there are Players without full Org-Benefits
    -there are free Players

I don't even need to use binding keys to master my 220 endgame shade. And there is a lot of perks / actions to do...

People crying about MB are either jealous, cant do it theirself, or to poor to afford multiply accounts. Get over it and learn how to kill MBers.
    Clan - My Way - Veteran

Pabloz - Level 220 Shade :: Nobizhx - Level 220 Keeper :: Fedix - Level 220 Doctor :: Luserina - Level 220 Crat :: Dapimp - Level 215 Agent :: Pvpgawd - Level 150 Engineer

I'm not jealous and I can afford multiple accounts. I am also able to multibox. But I won't do it. It's not the point and you probably did not read the whole thread. I invite you to read it and then share some ideas actually doable.

Give everybody OS+SB, one button wins for all.

Charge $50AUD a month for it. Even the playing field...
    Last edited by Notadoc; Jun 13th, 2015 at 19:35:52. Reason: Moneys
    "I detest sleep. I've got better things to do." -JTHM-

So bitter and filled with ash. I would enjoy your tears, if they didn't turn to dust at my touch.

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast