Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Again. Multiboxing in AO. ttl7 / ttl5 pvp.

It's nice to see how the thread is thrown to ****z with only lies of a one. Yea, Pharexys.

Do us a favour, make a video how you control 13 persons without 3rd party programs at least distributing keypresses among clients.

So pathetic 'i'am paying for 13 accounts'. Not really. I believe you only farm creds with MB ingame for grace. That's not what's called 'pay'

The only truth is about dedication. You must be a real nolifer, thats true
    Last edited by Izolenta; Jun 8th, 2015 at 15:32:59.
    :: Izolenta :: Kynopoc :: Dreamech :: Dreamchaser :: Batmobile ::

President of Molotoff Cocktail

Playing since 2002/06/26

Quote Originally Posted by Artyomis View Post
    Remove assist, that will make tons of things much better - multiboxer's overall perfomance while against a good bunch of targets, overall PvM noobsquad skills and many more.

I know it will never happen, so bumping my post count aswell
    ok mister Arty, get your ars back in game pls buddy I just resubbed a minute ago...so confused right now lol. so many changes...no idea where to start..sigh.
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

If you can't see how firing 12 specials in 0.001 seconds with one keystroke by paying and using 6 accs and third party software to execute (literally) is pay to win, then your brain is broken.

I'm glad I'm no longer paying 4 accs. One left and that's cancelled too now. Nearly all the nice and cool ppl left this sinking ship long time ago and the worst of the remaining egocentrics are congregated right here in this thread. Maybe someone with sense will turn up and take action against these micro-genital owners, but i doubt it.

In any case, enjoy the insta death pvp, loot rights selling, killstealing and dx7 gfx.

Bai!

Six pages and yet no one has formulated an intelligent argument against multibox. At this rate I'm gonna get more satisfaction out of trolling suro.. he's at least occasionally intelligent.
    Fourth, Devil Inside - Part of the ship, part of the crew.

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.

Join Hellcom today, the official support and therapy group for victims of Devil Inside abuse. Free backyard flag camping tutorial included.

Soul... Learn to read maybe. There are loads or arguments against multiboxing... You simply do not want to hear our complaints.

There were already plenty of arguments against multiboxing, but for all those less inteligent multibox supporters I'll give 1 more argument:

Imagine that AO, twinking and pvp is like
    in reality car races car tuning and race competition on a race track

You buy a car, you spent hundreds of hours tuning it and practising driving then you go to race competition only to find out that some moron actually bought 6 cars and controls all of them thx to some very sophisticated software. Of course he will win every single time by using his "superior" strategy. He will use 2 or 3 cars to block you from start.

Hey he can even crash 1 or 2 to be 100% sure that his favourite car will win.
    So why are you complaining?

If he can afford to buy 6 cars and learn how to use this sophisticated software then he deserves to win every race, right?

Do not try to prove that the above example is not relevant to AO because it is.
    It shows the same atitude to sportmanship, fair-play and skill as in AO.

By the way I can afford 6 or 12 AO accounts but I am not going to do it because:
    1. I have real life, wife and kids etc.
    2. It would be unfair and would not give me any pleasure or feeling of achievement

I would feel as somebody who took few lessons of kung-fu then went to playground and kicked asses of all 4-7 years old kids there.
    Even if I did that it would not make me new Bruce Lee ...
    Awikun 220/70/30 Ranged adv - my Main that I hardly ever log
    Awisha 220/70/30 Shade - Can solo 95% of all bosses
    Cratawi 200/70/30 Crat - S7/DR Solo farmer
    Awiken 220/70/30 Eng - Pvm Eng
    Nukiwa 200/70/30 NT - almost forgotten (awaiting retwink)
    Awidoc 200/70/30 Doc - 200 fun pvp twink
    Awix 200/70/30 Fix - 200 fun pvp twink
    Awienf 220/70/30 Enf - tanked every single boss (and still lives)
    Soldawi 220/70/30 Sol - Pvm Sold
    Awima 150/xx/xx Ma - best S10 MA farmer
    Doctorawi 220/70/30 - Pvm Doc
    Awienfo 200/70/30 - Atrox with Pande red belt and 2xQL300 hammers
    Macierewicz 220/70/30 - Pvm Crat
    Zlakobieta 220/70/30 - max complit +top tradeskiller

Quote Originally Posted by Pharexys View Post
    In pvp, you get 2-3 170's agents multiboxing and you go complain? Look even clan side has nothing to defend agaisnt them today, i assure you, DI is already having the counter's coming. And evryone should understand and find ways to counter them, look at that punk guy who everyone suck hes balls, we totaly dominated him since im back, what can he do? kill 1 guy ? so what we warp it back. They made 170's couse they cant do **** with 175's anymore... you see they addapted, now is our time to addapt.. So stop complaining be you omni or clan and start working... YOU DO NOT NEED TO MULTIBOX to BE ABLE TO KILL A MULTIBOX. There is very easy to counter 170's just need some cooperation.
    Dominated? Pharexys every time you've come near me I've farmed you, you tried to fight my NT's in trade with your MB and got destroyed, you tried to flag in bore and your engi got killed over and over by grey agents while you hid in a backyard till it rezzed. The only time you've actually gotten any kills is while you stood at a tl5 CT on 6x 220's and watched me kill your tl5 guildies over and over. Or how about 2 days ago when you tried to multibox a 207 fixer with 5x 220's at tl5 towers and that got farmed into the ground too. As for being "on another mb level" or "having the counter", your org does nothing but make MB teams we already did a year ago. The next level you're on must be the level below seeing as though Wont is currently making 139 agents and you're making 175 agents, both of which I've made a year ago and dominated your entire org with (Go see the youtube vid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D58yXUp6k4o). You're far behind the curve with no ideas of your own, broseph.
    Organisation - Punk
    "Foobar" - 220 Keeper
    "Warfang" - 220 Fixer
    "Exoblast" - 220 NT
    "Venomisto" - 220 Agent
    "Tykot" - 207 Agent
    "Ramjet" - 164 Fixer
    PvP Vids: AOPunk on Youtube

Uh... people realise that all it takes to get around the removal of /assist and /follow is a bit of code rewriting, right?

In other words, removing /assist and /follow will affect everyone except the MBers.

Anyway, carry on.

Ophiuchus : 220/30/80 HAHA etc
    Nahuatl
    :: 220/30/80 Melee 4lyfe
    Khurkh :: 220/30/80 healtankpew
    Transcendence
    Msanthropic
    : 210/26/60 nanostab
    Spidershiva :: 165/23/42 kite? eh?
    Silentmotion
    : 150/20/42 tankthink
    The Union

Quote Originally Posted by Foob View Post
    Dominated? Pharexys every time you've come near me I've farmed you, you tried to fight my NT's in trade with your MB and got destroyed, you tried to flag in bore and your engi got killed over and over by grey agents while you hid in a backyard till it rezzed. The only time you've actually gotten any kills is while you stood at a tl5 CT on 6x 220's and watched me kill your tl5 guildies over and over. Or how about 2 days ago when you tried to multibox a 207 fixer with 5x 220's at tl5 towers and that got farmed into the ground too. As for being "on another mb level" or "having the counter", your org does nothing but make MB teams we already did a year ago. The next level you're on must be the level below seeing as though Wont is currently making 139 agents and you're making 175 agents, both of which I've made a year ago and dominated your entire org with (Go see the youtube vid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D58yXUp6k4o). You're far behind the curve with no ideas of your own, broseph.
    Weren't we just talking about low impact meepers with no accomplishments.. then this guy shows up with no name and no sites to hisself spouting some I ONCE GANKED YOU AND MEEPED one liner. But yes, for the first time in this thread, there is an argument against multiboxing: allowing monkeys like him to have an easy way of griefing PvP.

However as I've stated before, I don't believe them to be a major issue, it happens for a few weeks then they just vanish completely. It's bothersome at most.
    Last edited by soul; Jun 9th, 2015 at 13:29:18. Reason: Clarifications.

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.

Join Hellcom today, the official support and therapy group for victims of Devil Inside abuse. Free backyard flag camping tutorial included.

Quote Originally Posted by Foob View Post
    This video is the best ever proof why MB should be considered as bannable offence!
    I can only pity all loosers who do that.

Please do not reply with "I got 15 879 team kills so I am a winner"
    Any honourable org leader would org kick such person !

Punk and Debils Inside are the 2 of the worst orgs (nothing new as they were always like that even before multiboxing).
    Btw. Debils Inside is not a spelling error. It is how I called them for years (hint check in dictionary meaning word "debil" in my native language )

As Funcom seems to ignore multiboxers it is up to AO Community to fight this plague:
    Do not ever buy any lootrights from multiboxer
    Do not ever team any alts of multiboxer
    When you meet any multiboxer just ignore him, sit down, do not try to kill him or out damage if he is kill stealing your dynacamp boss. etc, Let him kill you and do not come back.

Treat them like a plauge or piece of **** = do not touch or you will get sick and/or smell badly...
    Awikun 220/70/30 Ranged adv - my Main that I hardly ever log
    Awisha 220/70/30 Shade - Can solo 95% of all bosses
    Cratawi 200/70/30 Crat - S7/DR Solo farmer
    Awiken 220/70/30 Eng - Pvm Eng
    Nukiwa 200/70/30 NT - almost forgotten (awaiting retwink)
    Awidoc 200/70/30 Doc - 200 fun pvp twink
    Awix 200/70/30 Fix - 200 fun pvp twink
    Awienf 220/70/30 Enf - tanked every single boss (and still lives)
    Soldawi 220/70/30 Sol - Pvm Sold
    Awima 150/xx/xx Ma - best S10 MA farmer
    Doctorawi 220/70/30 - Pvm Doc
    Awienfo 200/70/30 - Atrox with Pande red belt and 2xQL300 hammers
    Macierewicz 220/70/30 - Pvm Crat
    Zlakobieta 220/70/30 - max complit +top tradeskiller

Quote Originally Posted by Awikun View Post
    As Funcom seems to ignore multiboxers it is up to AO Community to fight this plague:
    Do not ever buy any lootrights from multiboxer
    Do not ever team any alts of multiboxer
    When you meet any multiboxer just ignore him, sit down, do not try to kill him or out damage if he is kill stealing your dynacamp boss. etc, Let him kill you and do not come back.

Treat them like a plauge or piece of **** = do not touch or you will get sick and/or smell badly...
    I have to say, that could be the most effective ways to deal with MB.

This Ignore Multiboxers if you dont like it. Kinda like pvp, dont like standing ground in duels, dont do it.

People will find a way to victory in whatever competitive emviroment. If you are unwilling to share space with Mboxers pretty much skip MMOs.

To me Mboxers are fact of life. Like reclaim and GMI taxes.

Paying clients.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

Quote Originally Posted by Transform View Post
    I have to say, that could be the most effective ways to deal with MB.
    Thanks for quoting that I would have missed it! It's a hillarious comment and makes for an even stronger case for multiboxing. That whole sheep mentality, OMG WE DONT LIEK YOU SO YOU CANT BE PART OF THE HERD ANYMORE. We'll ban you from bots and ignore you! Yeah yeah! Hah! It's those petty little people I love seeing suffer the most, those that are faced with the sudden realization that they are sub par, under developed, and can no longer even try to control the strong. Sheeps don't tell the lion what to do, they just beeeheeehee really hard then fall in line.

Quote Originally Posted by soul View Post
    Thanks for quoting that I would have missed it! It's a hillarious comment and makes for an even stronger case for multiboxing. That whole sheep mentality, OMG WE DONT LIEK YOU SO YOU CANT BE PART OF THE HERD ANYMORE. We'll ban you from bots and ignore you! Yeah yeah! Hah! It's those petty little people I love seeing suffer the most, those that are faced with the sudden realization that they are sub par, under developed, and can no longer even try to control the strong. Sheeps don't tell the lion what to do, they just beeeheeehee really hard then fall in line.
    Dude,
    I have my absolutely right for dislike other MB'ers. Are you mad?

In case you are wondering, I'm in same org as Awi and I'm MB'er too.

Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    If you are unwilling to share space with Mboxers pretty much skip MMOs.
    That's what ppl are doing and it's not like AO has too much ppl, is it?

I personally don't even like the game myself now. But I do miss my friends and I do miss old notum wars and other pvp events. There was a time when success was determined by factors such as having the most/best motivated org members, best leader skills, best cooperation with others and such. Not by who can afford the most accounts/is willing to grind everything x6.
    Last edited by Phatkeep; Jun 9th, 2015 at 18:40:27.

Some people are just jealous because they don't know how to make a MB work efficiently.

Like me.

Also, I'm sure Clicksaver got some opposition at the beginning...

Maybe its cause the reasons did not change. And pretending that people are unable to do MB is just stupid. I know how to break everything in my house. I don't do it. I'm not jealous about people that do it either.

^except you're wrong. 90% of omni mb suck ass, hence our total domination.
    Mad as a Hatter
    Devil Inside's official mascot

It's not even a question of side...

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast