Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Again. Multiboxing in AO. ttl7 / ttl5 pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by soul View Post
    Those people appear and disappear pretty fast......quit the game and stop showing your face, sooner or later it happens.
    The thrill always fades. No doubt.

I've noticed this to.

Quote Originally Posted by Pharexys View Post
    4) The normal people who Multibox like myself and my whole guild, we're not using any third party or script programs. There is NOTHING breaking eula, we've never used macro's / script's etc. So it is possible to do it without anything and still be VERY succesfull.
    5) I did gaunt with 5 toons alt tabbing the same as with a key broadcaster program, i just feeled like in 2004 when i was dual/triple logging, nothing changed except now i can do more then 2-3 toons at once.

Point is, cry'ing about multiboxing is stupid imo, I've though its botting myself when it started at tl7 wars few years back, when i understood how it works it has nothing to do with botting (there are ppl using scripts/macro's, programs to help them and that is BANNABLE), and to be very good wich means being able to solo any content of the game and distroy 20-30 omnis alone in pvp it is actualy hard work and dedication, who think he makes 6 toons and do it, its a brainless fat pinguing imo, and look at how many players completly fail at be a multiboxer...

In pvm, noone cry's about multiboxer's couse they get free items, easy items, help at raids etc.
    In pvp, you get 2-3 170's agents multiboxing and you go complain? Look even clan side has nothing to defend agaisnt them today, i assure you, DI is already having the counter's coming. And evryone should understand and find ways to counter them, look at that punk guy who everyone suck hes balls, we totaly dominated him since im back, what can he do? kill 1 guy ? so what we warp it back. They made 170's couse they cant do **** with 175's anymore... you see they addapted, now is our time to addapt.. So stop complaining be you omni or clan and start working... YOU DO NOT NEED TO MULTIBOX to BE ABLE TO KILL A MULTIBOX. There is very easy to counter 170's just need some cooperation.

Why dont you do some research about it in other games, before accusing and speaking about it ?

Do you imagine if AO had the macro and the support WOW has for multiboxers ?

Once again, i am totaly agaisnt any kind of botting or programs etc. And i am reporting evryone i see doing it, i dont care who he is. But telling me, I should be banned couse I pay 13 accounts and I made 13 220's fully equiped, its the most retarded and non-sense sentence i ever heard. This is *******/Phatznet/Tnet etc mentality of controling what I can do ingame or how to play the game.
    If i wanna pay 13 accounts and dedicate months and months to create my perfect toons, then i should get some benefits isnt it ?

Let me tell you one thing, to people who accuse Michi of not /care'ing, 99% of Multiboxers cannot solo any content anymore, becouse Michi who you flame so much, took in consideration of addapting fight boses so people cannot solo it that easy wth multibox anymore. Unfortunaly for him, DI will always addapt and learn new ways to do them. But evryone else have either quited or cannot do many of the encouters anymore.
    They know about it, they trying to fix issues, but in no way they can tell a player, you can pay 13 accounts but you cannot use them.. You have to understand that the only decision they can take is to stop dual logging, that affects 99% of player base, it is impossible to take such decision. So they been addapting pvm encounters, they increased health on towers.. so how the **** can you say they dont do things to improve the gameplay and make life of multiboxers harder ?
    You. Yes I want to make your life harder, I want to make you whole org life WAY MORE harder cause you DO NOT HELP clan side after all, as you don't help ANYONE but yourself. you don't help any people life easier in any way, whatever side people are. Do you have any problem with it and maybe you wanna speak about this ? please take time and let's speak about it. would you ?

Ill give you once more my ingame names : Dominatrice, Maitresse, Halakazham, and lately Vagabonde (since yesterday).

lets organize a real chat with every AO people from any side.
    I also invite any MBer to join that chat. Lets organize it. Lets all speak together and let's all face what multiboxing is.
    I love AO.

Hey titemeta, I'd really appreciate if you'd stop pretending to represent Clan and speak of the behalf of "everyone", because that would include me, and I'm not with you on this one. Not everyone (outside DI) is against MB on Clan side, and also not everyone hates DI, just because you wish it was so.
    Don't set yourself on fire to keep others warm.

Quote Originally Posted by RedWatr View Post
    this thread is gettin ****y. it's sunday...it may go far
    It's about to be hit with a nerf bat for being off topic. I estimate in about 3-4 hours.

Also, side note. I don't hate DI either. I mean lets face it, they are adolescent trolls led by child like minded adults. I would go as far to say I dislike them, but hey, they are making great strides.

You hate them, cause you ain't them....

But on a real note, its not constructive to take your anger out on others. Wrap it up son.

Quote Originally Posted by titemeta View Post
    Lets organize it. Lets all speak together and let's all face what multiboxing is.
    I love AO.
    Would you like to share with the class as to what exactly is MBing?

What is there to face?

Other then the facts. Because its not leaving this game any time soon.

As it mentioned earlier. The trend of MBing is just a trend. You add some things to deter people, and let the others get bored.

In 1 year it will be something else. Just love your AO neighbor :P
    Last edited by Wisdomman; Jun 7th, 2015 at 18:19:59.

open time swaps

entire teams spamming an item to lag a pf

heavily biased sides

account sharing (several people using the same accounts to attack all day long)

same sided attackers

Mech raids (yep all mechs)

NT crazy nuke damage

solo NT's using LE nukes to solo CT's bypassing entire field of supports (guilty)

Soli SB

meep n greif

Broken vs Fixed / Nothing Personal vs Something Personal (NP turned into Parasite, so that didn't really get to play out)

207's and 214 agents fp fixer for gank n meep

200, 207, and 214

200 supported by 220's

multibox - current

in no specific order, and much more I don't remember. all these things were overcome, or met head on, and people had a crapload of fun doing it, they just didn't realize it at the time.
    Last edited by RedWatr; Jun 7th, 2015 at 19:21:14.
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

BEFORE ANY MESSAGE : I wanna clear one thing : I am clan and I am proud to be clan. And I respect good opponents. This is because as a Clanner, I will very soon flame those guys from DI.

Moving on ??? Accept it ? Is that REALLY what you speak about ?
    Once again I will clear ONE THING : this is regardless the side.
    multiboxing IS NOT the next "level".

Oh and as DI spoke (wow I'm really surprised, I thought DI had no balls at all.) I would really like them to have a real chat with clanners about their behavior. you can contact me ingame with the names : maitresse / dominatrice / halakazham or the new char I just made : vagabonde. I will take care of organizing a clan meeting about Multiboxing ingame.

you DI wanna speak ? right, fine with me, I WANT to chat with you guys. I red your rules. You said : you CANNOT gank any clan. How fun I was ganked twice the same day from DI members. And more fun is that you even dare say that I started. Well. you know what : would you accept a real CLAN meeting with most of clan orgs and face your responsabilities ? would you really ? If you didnt know : DI is hated by everyone, from omni to clans. So please take that occasion to have a chat with us Clans. And explain yourself about your behavior ingame.

Same from any side : take that chance to explain yourself against REAL players.

I'm waiting for you guys. Omni side, Clan side, whatever side. You MBers deserves to at least speak. So take that chance : SPEAK. and face us.
    And the biggest reason Multibox takes the cake is people like yourself. You want to sit in your armchair and discuss about what's "good for clan" and "good for ao" and make rules on how people should play this game while we have all the bases we could ever want and as many acdc's as I have alts. While you and the rest of the sheep are still talking. I can't blame you, must get boring waiting in that queue to "bid" on your next item and putting up with all the imbecils that join public bots, while I'm sitting here getting absolutely anything I want done, pvm or pvp wise and only doing so with close friends. But you, you and all the other sheep keep talking about what needs to be done, while me, I'll keep kicking omni ass and chewing bubble gum.
    Fourth, Devil Inside - Part of the ship, part of the crew.

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.

Join Hellcom today, the official support and therapy group for victims of Devil Inside abuse. Free backyard flag camping tutorial included.

I'm just saying out loud again what people think. I don't pretend to represent anyone but myself. But I propose a real chat. Is that also so hard to approach?

BEFORE ANY MESSAGE : I wanna clear one thing : I am clan and I am proud to be clan. And I respect good opponents. This is because as a Clanner, I will very soon flame those guys from DI.

Moving on ??? Accept it ? Is that REALLY what you speak about ?
    Once again I will clear ONE THING : this is regardless the side.
    multiboxing IS NOT the next "level".

Oh and as DI spoke (wow I'm really surprised, I thought DI had no balls at all.) I would really like them to have a real chat with clanners about their behavior. you can contact me ingame with the names : maitresse / dominatrice / halakazham or the new char I just made : vagabonde. I will take care of organizing a clan meeting about Multiboxing ingame.

you DI wanna speak ? right, fine with me, I WANT to chat with you guys. I red your rules. You said : you CANNOT gank any clan. How fun I was ganked twice the same day from DI members. And more fun is that you even dare say that I started. Well. you know what : would you accept a real CLAN meeting with most of clan orgs and face your responsabilities ? would you really ? If you didnt know : DI is hated by everyone, from omni to clans. So please take that occasion to have a chat with us Clans. And explain yourself about your behavior ingame.

Same from any side : take that chance to explain yourself against REAL players.

I'm waiting for you guys. Omni side, Clan side, whatever side. You MBers deserves to at least speak. So take that chance : SPEAK. and face us.

Look, seems you have some mental problems, and since im not a psychiatrist, i will send you to Clan council and let you guys decide what clan do from now on.
    Other then that you shouldnt speak to me as equals, you're below and you cant even dare to see my feets.
    I've spoke in your thread honest, open, didnt flame anyone, i just said my mind and how i see things, you got something constructive to post and reply with the maturity i did, sure go ahead, its your own thread anyway.
    But coming to me with such personal incompetence and bringing your whole underdog level onto DI and telling me YOU make a clan meeting?
    I'd suggest to search for us on NL hill, and then tell your friends omg i been around para, hes such a great guy.
    For you and all my fans, though i explained to you long time ago, this is what we'll give to you.
    Last edited by Pharexys; Jun 7th, 2015 at 20:36:19.
    Devil Inside for life.
    Pharexys - Adventurer
    Maniacu - Soldier
    Cyber2 - Nano-Technician
    Multibox - Bureaucrat

Devil Inside Website - Devil Inside Forum - Devil Inside YouTube Channel - Pharexys Twich Stream

yes, they like peasants
    Mad as a Hatter
    Devil Inside's official mascot

Remove assist, that will make tons of things much better - multiboxer's overall perfomance while against a good bunch of targets, overall PvM noobsquad skills and many more.

I know it will never happen, so bumping my post count aswell
    G.F.B.D.
    --------------------------------------------
    Artyomis has played 800 days 0 hours 0 minutes 0 seconds
    WTB subscription price lowered for eastern europe countries due to current USD/EUR-to-local-currency rates.

Hello, my name is Wont and I'm a multiboxer.
    (Hi Arty!)
    postcount++
    Quote Originally Posted by docharmm
    Srry but this is not just a game
    Quote Originally Posted by Comi
    On tl7 notum wars, I used to rush clan blobs, sb and then os, effectively wiping an entire clan force. Now, we cant do that anymore, how is that not a change ?!

also, let's not forget, from FCs standpoint, having to pay 6 accounts is better than having to pay 1 or 2.
    Mad as a Hatter

Quote Originally Posted by TerenteTheOutlaw View Post
    also, let's not forget, from FCs standpoint, having to pay 6 accounts is better than having to pay 1 or 2.
    I think its pretty clear to most people that FC has lost more money then they gained in this mess.

Had the game been started with that platform, thats one thing. But this game is obligated to stay true in the sake of fairness to the other players. After all it isn't what they signed up for.

Make no mistake, funcom would of fixed it if they could of. Because they couldn't is now a crap shoot, I'm sure someone is looking closely at the long term numbers to use later for similar catastrophes.

The real ending argument here is.... Will FC make more money in the long run because the community accepted it and moved on. I like the game, so I encourage this often. Surely if they get cold feet now they are sure to loose money. The model only works on the large scale.

My two cents.

there's more or less the same people playing this game for the past 5 or so years. i'm talking in the long run. now they just pay for more accounts. and as for people not getting what they signed for, nobody is forcing you to play. nobody is forcing you not to mb, especially since paying for 6 accounts is trivial now with graces and all.
    also, quoting the guy directly above you is dumb.
    Mad as a Hatter

Quote Originally Posted by TerenteTheOutlaw View Post
    ......quoting the guy directly above you is dumb.
    Your right. It is kinda dumb. I'll keep this in mind.

And your also right. No one is forcing anyone to play and or MB. Some may feel that way, but in actuality you were never righted to anything to begin with. As said by the eula.

Hence the million dollar question, whats more profitable in the long run?

Funcom want to release AO in Steam (to get more Players). With Steam you can't use an Multibox Tool. I only hate multibox in pvm - that kills the teamplay. PvP is boring atm in AO and we got to much towerfields for less People. I think the half of all Tower are planted by an Twink Org...
    A Game without any new updates, is a dead game...

http://www.bloomberg.com/quote/FUNCOM:NO - Funcom: Probability-Of-Bankruptcy 54% - https://www.vg247.com/2015/08/11/age...m-up-for-sale/
    No more developing MMO's - http://cdn.funcom.com/investor/2016/...2016_Plans.pdf

Thinking from Funcoms perspective... how will this affect revenue?

10-15 peolple pay 6 accounts..

do 60-75 people quit becouse they do?

I wouldnt... and well didnt so far quit becouse of multiboxers.

I do towers, not becouse of MBoxers but becouse i picked a side and am loyal to it.

I never did low level towers much becouse it never was a level playing field...

First it was DB buffs on lvl 90's, then mochams on lvl 21 traders... I kinda gave up lowbie pvp after that, because having 5 alts to buff is just not fun to run a little bit of tower action.

MBoxing ruined nothing for me on low levels, because everything was already ruined.

On high levels? To be honest towers are better than before, because tower mechanics improved a bit. (thank you Michi)

Everything else is as before, massive AS spam against single target... be it from mutliboxers be it to regular people.

You know what would make wonders to pvp for me?

Limit # of times specials can hit you in given time... say 1 AS per 5 seconds, and same timer for different specials and offensive nanos.

So it becomes inefficient to be attacked by more than 2-3 people at same time. That would make mass pvp insanely fun, picking targets like real war, engaging individual targets in small fireteams, not entire raid.

I always found mass assist spam a mechanics that totally ruins mass pvp fun.

And that brings us back to Mboxing, Mboxing is the evolution of mass assist spam, Because that is the most effective way of winning, people do it.

Rather than argue to Bann multiboxers we should argue how to improve game mechanics where multi boxing would no longer be the most efficient way of winning.

What we have in AO 2015 edition is a chance! For first time in history of AO we have dev team that really listens, what we can do is suggest changes, negotiate through such things and overall make game better.

But as long as game is as it is, personally I cannot blame people for multiboxing, or can I support banning them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    Honestly just remove /assist. That will fix most of the problem. Just make multiboxing a lot harder.. potentially remove /follow while in pvp zone.

Just make /follow command not be usable in 25 or lower gas.
    That's exactly I was going to offer 'after I finish reading whole thread'

Just remove /assist, let players already learn to play, not only press 2 buttons following leader.

Removing /follow is not really an option, but would work also combined with no assist
    :: Izolenta :: Kynopoc :: Dreamech :: Dreamchaser :: Batmobile ::

President of Molotoff Cocktail

Playing since 2002/06/26

I wouldn't mind assist being taken out, but somehow I think someone will come up with their new assist program and all is well again.

They would really have to remove it, and I don't think they can. They could disable it, but then it could be enable.

I'm sure something like assist is part of a core code. To change it, you would have to change everything.

Also. 1 client running on steam is interesting. Never heard this, thanks for the info.

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast