Thread: The Fixer Shop Items

The Fixer Shop Items

Are the Worn ICC Cloaks that used to be in the fixer shop still available anywhere? People tell me the fixer shop items have been moved to ICC but I can't find them.

(Before anyone tells me they were rubbish; I don't care. I want to create a Modernized ICC cloak for a retro 2005 look.)

Thanks.
    "When you tread the path of the demon make sure you follow it to the end."

Found a Pick-a-Finger, Balaclava, and a couple other random one-offs in the accessories and armor terms, but no ICC Cloaks.. and no anti-radiation outfit! ;( Checked numerous shops in and out of ICC.

Similarly, I haven't been able to locate any old trader shop weapons (tango dirks, BBI's etc) and none of the high lvl traders I asked know where they went.
    Theppy, Alt Addict and Collector of Oddities
    Current project: dreaming of private servers

On an semi related note, Large Sparkle Plate has been buffed to be a pretty uber back piece for level 60s, adding 200-400 hp/nano depending on breed. Much better than Guardian Tank armor and available straight from the shop!

Also hi Theppy!
    New Engine - Announced: June 2007 ETA: Soon™ I'm speechless (June 2015)
    Rebalancing - Announced: January 2009 ETA: December 21, 2012 Started! (April 2015)
    New TL7 Pets - Announced: March 2009 ETA: Uh...
    AS Changes - Announced: July 2009 ETA: TBA
    Parry/Riposte - Announced: October 2009 ETA: ??? Did it! (April 2015)
    Perk Changes - Announced: October 2009 ETA: Right after server merge Started! (April 2015)
    Breed Change - Announced: November 2009 ETA: Hell freezing They did it!!! (Oct 2012)
    Beta Server - Announced: January 2010 ETA: Pigs Flying Did it! (Feb 2014)

Howdee Rocker!

That was such an outlandish claim that I had to go see for myself. Never thought I'd see the day the Large Sparkle-Plate was in developer hands again! Looks like they added 3% xp to Soltoyz Intimate Helper as well, making it a somewhat useful item for lowbie neutrals especially.
    Theppy, Alt Addict and Collector of Oddities
    Current project: dreaming of private servers

Be prepared for wts retro looking mondern cloaks for 4bil....or trade for pbp ^_=
    "Don't think...feel, it's like a finger pointing towards the moon"

I suggested at one point in some thread they should have upgrades and be made viable back armors for low tl.

Quote Originally Posted by Louderer789 View Post
    On an semi related note, Large Sparkle Plate has been buffed to be a pretty uber back piece for level 60s, adding 200-400 hp/nano depending on breed. Much better than Guardian Tank armor and available straight from the shop!

Also hi Theppy!
    So it actually does what it says now? When they first moved the item it said it added 100 body dev but all it did was add 100 HP.

Edit: Just checked, it actually does add 100 Body Dev now. Nice item, be careful which shop you buy it from though as the same item costs up to 2m more credits depending on which terminal you use.
    Last edited by haxi; Jun 4th, 2015 at 00:54:11.