Thread: Nanodeck Activation Device and Unknown Mixture

Nanodeck Activation Device and Unknown Mixture

A month ago, when doing 12man (The Xan), the two subject items dropped quite frequently. Unknown Mixture was often times left on the corpse or went free-for-all, along with the cloth, and the Activation Device dropped every other raid or so. Ever since the patch that upped the drop rate of the Xan Weapon Upgrade (by a ton), I haven't seen a Mixture or Activation Device drop in doing 12man about 5-6 times. Each of those raids there was 1-3 WUs though.

Was something changed (drastically) with the %drop chance of the items in 12man (and, maybe, Vortexx/Mitaar too), such that WUs skyrocketed and Activation Device/Mixture tanked?

I've only been party to one 12man since 18.7 on 29/05/15 ( but WU and mixture both dropped).

Anyone else done a few xan raids finding the same ?
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

I can confirm that too.....almost every other kill mixture and nanodeck drop....and wu like 1 every 10. Now its the complete opposite......VERY RANDOM FUNCOM..FIX
    Number
    Sliza
    Chewy

The RNG God noticed that the broken-as-intended loot table needed re-breaking...so he did. :-(

I've done 12m two more times since posting this -- 3 weapon upgrades, 2 cloth, 1 combat board, symbs, spirits and no activation device or mixture.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovial View Post
    I've done 12m two more times since posting this -- 3 weapon upgrades, 2 cloth, 1 combat board, symbs, spirits and no activation device or mixture.

Why isn't anyone trolling this thread into the ground? Anytime someone suggests that there might be something wrong with the RNG's in AO the troll squad goes beserk.

Common, it's tradition!

Lazy seems to have taken a holiday, so no trolling I guess.

As an on-topic observation, the more you complain about something not dropping, the less it will drop. Until you publicly announce you're no longer farming for that specific item. Then it will drop three times in a row. not really, though.
    ::: My Tools & Stuff :::
    ::: Cratine Savagedheals Enfine Zoewrangle Demoder :: Solitron Demotionform :: IRC Demoder Savagedlight :::
    ::: AOItems :: Blog :: CIDB :: HelpBot :: ItemsBot :: PlanetMap Viewer :: Tower Wars :: Twitter :::

Quote Originally Posted by Gimpynoob View Post
    Why isn't anyone trolling this thread into the ground? Anytime someone suggests that there might be something wrong with the RNG's in AO the troll squad goes beserk.

Common, it's tradition!
    Becouse its also q tradition for loot tables to break... Lol10M for WU.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

Quote Originally Posted by Demoder View Post
    Lazy seems to have taken a holiday, so no trolling I guess.
    Lazy is too busy trolling league of legends ladder to troll the forums