Thread: Should I come back?

Should I come back?

Its been a year or so. Life got busy and got hooked on a swtor.

Is it time to come back?
    "Yeah when I walk as a shadow through the valley of death I will be feared as evil!"

swtor gets old fast. too simple too much of a wow clone.

Your choice though.
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

I think im done with SWTOR, the story line quests were amazing, and the dialog top notch.
    "Yeah when I walk as a shadow through the valley of death I will be feared as evil!"

When did they pull the start date from forum picture. They use to say how old your forum account was. Im not super old, but i miss seeing 2005 by my name

Main issue IMO is still activity levels/population. It's been about a month since 18.7 hit and the subs of those who came back to check it out would be running out around now unless they renew or paid for more than a month. The chat channels I'm in have been noticeably quieter this week, but then I'm also only able to play during EU evenings and my toons are dirty fencesitters so things are bound to be quieter than for Omni/Clan who have larger orgs to choose from.

YMMV.
    :E

Quote Originally Posted by Ahndracorvid View Post
    Main issue IMO is still activity levels/population. It's been about a month since 18.7 hit and the subs of those who came back to check it out would be running out around now unless they renew or paid for more than a month. The chat channels I'm in have been noticeably quieter this week, but then I'm also only able to play during EU evenings and my toons are dirty fencesitters so things are bound to be quieter than for Omni/Clan who have larger orgs to choose from.

YMMV.
    Nah you're right on the money

o/
    I am wiser than any god or scientist, for I have squared the circle and cubed Earth's sphere, thus I have created 4 simultaneous separate 24 hour days within a 4-corner (as in a 4-corner classroom) rotation of Earth. See for yourself the absolute proof.