Thread: Kyr'Ozch Bio-Material requirement ninja change?

Kyr'Ozch Bio-Material requirement ninja change?

"Kyr'Ozch Bio-Material - Type 992" is of a too low quality level. With "Kyr'Ozch Energy Rapier" at quality of 282 , the "Kyr'Ozch Bio-Material - Type 992" must be at least at quality 253.
    So Bio-Material now requires to be at least 90% of weapon ql. Is this bug or intended change?
    AO PvP: "Scissors are over powered. Rock is fine." - Paper

Always has been 90%.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

I has not always been, but it changed a few patches after it was introduced as everyone was doing missions with lowbie twinks

Type 992 is an AI Weapon Update, not OFAB. And for that part Waki is right, it has always been 90%.
    Don't set yourself on fire to keep others warm.

Quote Originally Posted by Onack View Post
    I has not always been, but it changed a few patches after it was introduced as everyone was doing missions with lowbie twinks
    The Ofab types were like that, yes. It was ridiculously low, I remember using a ql80~ type on ql300 Ofab when LE was introduced, but that was also back when they were NODROP. Ofab types now need to be 80% of the QL of the Ofab it's being used on.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP