Thread: Any updated damage dumpers for 18.7?

Any updated damage dumpers for 18.7?

Any dumpers out there that have been updated to handle the new deflect of 18.7? Not sure how the dumpers handle it, if they read it as simple damage or skip the line etc. In any case it would be helpfull if the parser could handle it gracefully, so we can se how many of my hits actually got deflected on a certain target and how many i myself deflected etc etc.
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

The combat logging in AO has been awkwardly bad since beginning of time.

for example lines like
    ["#000000004200000a#","Other hit by other","",1276564490]Someone absorbed 9397 points of fire damage.
    makes really not much sense and yet there they are.
    id like to know who absorbed 9k and who was the source, but nocando.

it wouldn't surprise me if deflection is as much of a mess.
    someone deflected 638 points of damage.
    You hit Tarasque with nanobots for 18280 points of melee damage.
    First shade with Blades of Boltar
    ---
    How much is enough?
    Member of Halinallet!

Quote Originally Posted by Otansaanpas View Post
    someone deflected 638 points of damage.
    Actually it is "Someone hit 10 points of whatever damage on Someone else. Glancing hit."
    Current dumper probably consider they as normal damage, but it is possible to get the info about deflect. It just need to be coded the same way as critical hit detection.
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.