Thread: (22:42) [Hellcom]: My mother told me not to speak to strangers PART 2

(22:42) [Hellcom]: My mother told me not to speak to strangers PART 2

Orig thread was locked by admin w/o any explanation of why. Typical non transparent funcom behavior. Please state why u locked the thread before you do, and since you didnt i will throw out a WILD speculation. That the admin in question has ties with hellcom and wants this conversation to go away. You should be investigated. (Im sure im completely wrong, but if u dont want me to throw out stupid accusations, then do your job correctly.)

Xootech posted in the last thread
    "what do you expect hc to do? having some folks try to odd them one day, and then join up the next (preferably when it didnt work)? lol. yeah."

I expect hellcom to win dd normally and not stifle competition. They have the whole omni side. Banning an entire orgs (even members that didnt attend the raid) to keep control of the monopoly is pathetic.

Well i shall share a story with you. Last year at desert rider anniversary monster. I brought my multibox and i OD hellcom and iraid multiple times. The leaders and raiders of hellcom were RAGING HARD. trying to get me banned from the bot.
    OFC they escalated and went FULL crybaby to foob. Foob contacted me and we had a conversation. He asked me nicely to stop competing against hellcom, and instead join hellcom and help raid. (i decided to just stop raiding desert rider at this point)

Btw banning from hellcom is MUCH more than "oh no i dont have access to endgame items"
    Banning from hellcom is more like being outcasted from omni society.

Hellcom forver.. (i cant say a tiny word more, mouth zip...) But i say this.. 1 more year then its over..Not for the people in this great community, but for does who doesn't understand the value of it..

Thread detonation im 5...4.....3...2...
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

Quote Originally Posted by ByLogic View Post
    Hellcom forver.. (i cant say a tiny word more, mouth zip...) But i say this.. 1 more year then its over..Not for the people in this great community, but for does who doesn't understand the value of it..
    lol

let's get real for a moment, the only reason most people stay with Hellcom is because they have points they don't want to lose and because Hellcom delivers the phats, even if it is run by incompetents
    I am wiser than any god or scientist, for I have squared the circle and cubed Earth's sphere, thus I have created 4 simultaneous separate 24 hour days within a 4-corner (as in a 4-corner classroom) rotation of Earth. See for yourself the absolute proof.

Quote Originally Posted by Caloss2 View Post
    Thread detonation im 5...4.....3...2...
    Before the detonation happens, i just say that i think your a bright guy. And doing great things. We dont have to agree on every thing I need to have my sarcasm thought, thats how it works.

We have so many bright people in the community, some heat will happen, thats a good thing..not a bad thing, listen to this moderators?

no popcorn without heat..
    Last edited by ByLogic; May 21st, 2015 at 18:38:52.

Quote Originally Posted by ByLogic View Post
    Before the detonation happens, i just say that i think your a bright guy. And doing great things. We dont have to agree on every thing I need to have my sarcasm thought, thats how it works.

We have so many bright people in the community, some heat will happen, thats a good thing..not a bad thing, listen to this moderators?
    It's all good
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

The old thread had another set of off topic comments and continued ranting.
    For that reason i closed the thread, as i earlier said with a comment on the thread, to stick to the topic.

That being said,

Quote Originally Posted by Soju View Post
    Orig thread was locked by admin w/o any explanation of why. Typical non transparent funcom behavior. Please state why u locked the thread before you do, and since you didnt i will throw out a WILD speculation. That the admin in question has ties with hellcom and wants this conversation to go away. You should be investigated. (Im sure im completely wrong, but if u dont want me to throw out stupid accusations, then do your job correctly.)
    Forum Social Guidelines

Moderation

Moderation is not ever a topic for open forum. If you have any questions or feedback on moderation it should be addressed to the community manager or the specific moderator via private message.

Do not post threads questioning moderation. Such threads will be removed.

If a topic is closed or removed do not, under any circumstances, re-post the same topic or material. If you have any questions as to why a thread was closed or removed please contact the moderator via private message.
    This thread will now be closed for breaking the rules listed above.
    If you have any questions you are more then welcome to send me a private message, and i will further explain the situation for you.
    Last edited by Sancus; May 21st, 2015 at 20:45:20. Reason: Correction
    Guardian Sancus
    Community Relations Department
    Public Forums Moderator
    Forum Social Guidelines | ARK Website | Anarchy Online Website | Funcom Customer Support | E-Mail Sancus