Thread: Org bug problem

Org bug problem

ever since 14.5 I've had this problem. GMs (4 different ones) have tried and failed to fix it.

I am the Leader of my org. I play regularly and have no problems with my account. Every day or so (maybe sooner) an org vote starts to elect a new Leader due to inactivity. (Sometimes I am even logged on when this happens) If I stop the vote with /org stop vote I crash the entire zone I am in and get dropped from my org (not kicked, just no longer in org) and Leadership defaults to another.

If I wait for the vote to end (even if no one votes) I get dropped from the org and Leadership defaults to another.

One GM who took over the org to test something picked up this bug and couldnt leqave the org and crashed the zone trying to get out.

I am getting really sick of this. It has now happened 9 times and no one can fix it. Should I just be left to suffer this problem, not to mention be left with the power to crash any zone I please simply by performing a normal org function? Fix this now!

Thats a pretty powerful weapon you have there. Start collecting fees from ppl, and If they refuse to pay, just crash the zone they are in , muhuhahahahaa!!!!