Thread: Booted in stores

Angry Booted in stores

Not sure if this is right place to post, but I have been booted nearly every time I use a store in Bor and Newland.
    It's getting a bit old

There is a bug reporting thread. An ongoing problem I have is trying to enter the NL specialty (yalm, trader) shop. It often rubber bands me repeatedly. I've discovered that jumping up & to the left will wake up the snoozing doorman. :-D (it also works for other problem doors).

Quote Originally Posted by Literary View Post
    There is a bug reporting thread. An ongoing problem I have is trying to enter the NL specialty (yalm, trader) shop. It often rubber bands me repeatedly. I've discovered that jumping up & to the left will wake up the snoozing doorman. :-D (it also works for other problem doors).
    This has been around for years. One thing is to sit near and then try again...
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

Thanks for replies; will try jumping up and left (or just a step to the right, with my hands on my hips ....)

Also happens a lot in the Hope shops. Easiest way to fix it for me is to approach the door slowly, and it will usually pull you in. I have noticed that it's most prevalent when there's an NPC stuck in the doorway. The guards in Newland are always getting agro'd to the doorways.