Thread: Red vs Blue - I am bit confused...

Red vs Blue - I am bit confused...

perhaps it's just me, but I find myself often confused, which side I am on. If I am doing lots of BS on few TL's, switching side, I tend to go to point which is already mine, because I am not certain my colour... that is very confusing to me. Perhaps Big dot (Flag like) next to Control Map could fix it. Anyone experienced this?
    I like PvP
    TL6: Tereshkova 200 eng / Patrollerz 200 sol / Tankietka 200 NM enf / Pielegniarka 200 Tank Doc / Oleska 200 SOLIKeep
    TL5: Miazga 150 sol / Piknababa 150 NM Enf 2he / Gigantika 150 NM Enf / Malutki 150 Enf Trox WIP
    TL4: Ladyrazor 112 fixer (retired) / Shha 100 NT / Cycolina lvl 100 NM Enforcer
    + Tons of other chars...
    I make weird TwInkz!
    Signature updated: 29/06/2016

Yeah $ When i play red side i always tend to try cap red spots... But i guess that is just force of habit. Soon enough we'll cope just fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

Maybe they can add a buff thats bright red or deep blue and also adds a gauntlet like color shift on your character. I think this is probably the easiest solution.

that colour buff on character is very good idea, damn. Why I didnt came up with this :S
    I like PvP
    TL6: Tereshkova 200 eng / Patrollerz 200 sol / Tankietka 200 NM enf / Pielegniarka 200 Tank Doc / Oleska 200 SOLIKeep
    TL5: Miazga 150 sol / Piknababa 150 NM Enf 2he / Gigantika 150 NM Enf / Malutki 150 Enf Trox WIP
    TL4: Ladyrazor 112 fixer (retired) / Shha 100 NT / Cycolina lvl 100 NM Enforcer
    + Tons of other chars...
    I make weird TwInkz!
    Signature updated: 29/06/2016

Bump, i often ask in bs chat what side i'm actually on.. lol
    Last edited by Oliveerz; May 13th, 2015 at 08:42:37. Reason: mf typo yo
    Valhall Guardians

Thapetowner 220 Meta-Physicist
    Hyimoliver 220 Soldier
    Ihatemyself 200 Shade
    Hardcore 200 Adventurer
    Ilovetokill 170 Agent
    Ilovetodrain 150 Trader
    Oxiahe 150 Doctor
    Critterz 150 Martial-Artist
    Awaaa 74 Soldier

Yeah, sometimes when I sign up and go running around for a while I forget what side I signed up for.
    Always have to go attempt a cap to remember

Bump for a colour buff, or a coloured orb floating above your head ala RK mission buff items.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Nice solutions, personaly i'd go for coloured orb above head... i wouldnt want silly blue aura to ruin my nice social armor.

Other than that, asking in bs chat always works.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

How about a system message at the beginning of a round?

"The fight for the Battlestation is beginning, you are fighting for the Blue side."

That'd be easy enough to add without any tampering with nanos in NCUs
    Bainzyy - Level 220/30 Shade
    PvP-ing - RP-ing - PvMing

Quote Originally Posted by Bainzy View Post
    How about a system message at the beginning of a round?

"The fight for the Battlestation is beginning, you are fighting for the Blue side."

That'd be easy enough to add without any tampering with nanos in NCUs
    Yes, but like Waki, i too forget what side im on after a while, and system chat is constantly spammed. A rename of the chat channel could also help, but the chat system isnt that well adapted to changes. For example, after you leave a chat the chat name still remians. I think this would in turn lead to people leaving a BS on blue, signing up for red, and then running around with an inactive chat "Blue side battlestation"

I think his Orb idea is a good one, in any case i think the easiest way for them to do fix this is add a hostile buff thats applied at the same time as decontamination unit. And it gives an effect to indicate what side you are on, what the effect is isnt improtant.

Maybe it could even be a wrath like bufff at your feet, endless posibilities.

Since it works for benches lets try it here:

Michi pls

Or just give the decon ball a dialogue window, that you can click and ask - "So, what side am I on?" "The Blue side."

I'm loathe to gather more crap in my NCU and I'd rather not have visual effects for it.
    Bainzyy - Level 220/30 Shade
    PvP-ing - RP-ing - PvMing

Quote Originally Posted by Bainzy View Post
    Or just give the decon ball a dialogue window, that you can click and ask - "So, what side am I on?" "The Blue side."

I'm loathe to gather more crap in my NCU and I'd rather not have visual effects for it.
    Yep, no need for some colored nano. Wouldn't something as simple as a red or blue mark on the BS map-thing be enough?

Quote Originally Posted by Eedesti View Post
    Maybe they can add a buff thats bright red or deep blue and also adds a gauntlet like color shift on your character. I think this is probably the easiest solution.
    Bump for this pls good idea!!
    Number
    Sliza
    Chewy